Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. So I am not seeing double. I will be joining the game shortly, now that you have everything ironed out. Not much of a skyline in Indy, unfortunately...

Comment

Not sure, would this be considered a skyline?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Wow probably should have checked the links. Lets Try this again then.

Here is my school.

And now the picture of the Skyline

Sorry about the poor first upload. I was trying to get it done before my class started and was having trouble properly uploading them.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
          Not sure, would this be considered a skyline?

Hmmm... Normally a skyline is a city against a sky. So that you can see the edges of the tall buildings clearly. I don't want to be a smart a$$ (after my amateur blunder at least lol) but I think the picture needs to be a proper Skyline. Get a picture of Denver (I think) from away / ground level looking towards it. The Colorado sky is immense shouldnt be too hard to get. Just get off the mountains

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Tom View Post
            Just get off the mountains
            Yeah, my bike pretty much heads for the hills every time it is fired up.
            Heading into the city probably isn't going to happen.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Was getting ready to post up my pics but to late, I might save my next tag and grab a skyline shot during lunch.

Comment

Same here - I'll have to wait for the next tag though. Not much of a skyline when downtown Lexington might have 3 buildings over 20 stories...

Comment

Yea, some are easier for others... I got downtown Boston about 10 minutes from my office, just need to find a good photo spot for the skyline.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanm View Post
                    Same here - I'll have to wait for the next tag though. Not much of a skyline when downtown Lexington might have 3 buildings over 20 stories...
                    Just be creative, that's part of the fun.
                    He didn't say BIG CITY skyline...just a skyline...

Could be a couple of grain elevators...or Mount Rushmore...or ????
                    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Ok took a ride in, the best skyline view of Boston is from the harbor but I settled for across the Charles from Cambridge. Right next to MIT so could have covered the college just as easy.

sorry for the sun glare, got Hancock tower and Prudential at least.

Next tag is an outdoor concert venue:

Last edited by Guest; 07-01-2010, 01:15 PM.

Comment

My GS is only a 450, and sometimes a guy needs a little more Powa; so I rode my VF1000F today (do forgive me?).

Outdoor concert venue:

Ozzy Osbourne played in that white tent thing last year.

New one:

Air traffic control tower:

Comment

Jeez does this count? I was just there today.

And here's the bike

"Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                            Jeez does this count? I was just there today.

Is that the skyline tag or the air traffic control tower tag???
                            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by The_Hamster View Post
                              My GS is only a 450, and sometimes a guy needs a little more Powa; so I rode my VF1000F today (do forgive me?).

I see you've got your "ducks in a row"------ look at the ducks (it's hard to tell if they are ducks so for this purpose they're ducks) in the grass between the car and the bikes.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                                Is that the skyline tag or the air traffic control tower tag???
                                LoLoLoL That may be the best control tower in town, but there's actually a pretty neat 'skyline'.
                                "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Working...
                                X