Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any year yellow VW bug will do, but no VW Things!
    It can have all or any wheel covers too.

Comment

If you can find a VW Thing to photograph outside of the western states you're doing real well. There's a blue VW bug (old style) around here. A few cans of yellow would fix it right up!

Comment

Yea, I have a couple up the road from my work. Might have to work on my photoshop or MS Paint skills?
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
          If you can find a VW Thing to photograph outside of the western states you're doing real well. There's a blue VW bug (old style) around here. A few cans of yellow would fix it right up!
          My boss just bought a thing actually, an original running survivor from NJ. its white though....

Comment

Time to find that yellow bug!?

Comment

I'm going north to Bemidji, MN for Bemidji Symphony Orchestra practice. Maybe I can find a yellow bug somewhere on the way.

Comment

I thought real musicians gravitated to something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post

You bet! Where'd you get that photo of Benny Goodman's tour bus??
                  "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post

That would be perfect for transporting my bass and my keyboard in, however, I liked my '62 Corvair Greenbrier much better (more power, way less tippy). I'm playing my viola for Bemidji though, no the bass. I can haul my double case with the violin and viola in it on my bike.

Comment

I got bugs, found this on my way. It was a bit of a lime greenish yellow...

Then at the doctor I saw a much more classic yellow color one.

Now onto the new tag, like many... might be redone but unless I see a big old list of tags Im just going with recent memory. A "bridge under construction" is the new tag, this one is special cause they are building the superstructure next to the existing bridge and when it is done they will replace it at once during a weekend closure using SPMT (self propelled modular transporters). Utah DOT did a bunch of these and Europe has been doing it for a long time, this will be our second one in Massachusetts.

Comment

Bridge under construction (almost done, 3 years in the making!)

Comment

New tag, Junkyard of your choosing. This one is all semi and heavy duty trucks.

Sorry for the cameraphone pics.

Comment

Nice to see that one wasnt to hard, lets see who gets this one first.

Comment

Ahhh, just up the road. Maybe I'll brave the cold and rain tomorrow morning. Course if the winds stay like they are now (30 gusting to 45)....
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Junkyard:

New tag:

Helicopter

Comment

Working...
                                X