Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF tires?

It's a nice looking bike. For on old honda. Except for the balloon tires. Eeech.

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Honda : CB at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Tom View Post
      It's a nice looking bike. For on old honda. Except for the balloon tires. Eeech.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...0670&viewitem=
      I don't know, I think it's kinda cool.

Comment

Craigslist can be so frustrating. Today I posted a saltwater fish tank set up over $1000 worth of stuff. I'm done with it, want the space. I posted it for $100. I got an email for an offer of $20. I replyed: Thanks for the offer, but you can have it for free it's in the ally gave the address to the house next door, as I'm out in the back working on my Suzuki and get to watch them pull up, hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by sprout View Post
          Craigslist can be so frustrating. Today I posted a saltwater fish tank set up over $1000 worth of stuff. I'm done with it, want the space. I posted it for $100. I got an email for an offer of $20. I replyed: Thanks for the offer, but you can have it for free it's in the ally gave the address to the house next door, as I'm out in the back working on my Suzuki and get to watch them pull up, hahahah
          hey, at least they didn't offer a trade for something COMPLETELY useless. I just listed a tv (originally $300) for BEST OFFER. I wanted $80, I got just that. But before I did, I was getting $15, $20, let-me-recycle-it-for-you offers.

To make things easier, I write "I do not respond to low-ball offers"

Comment

Good idea on the no low baller clause I had a freezer I posted for free. Stated big and heavy bring truck and help. I had a guy show up with a Toyota car and wanted me to help put it on his roof. Haha

Comment

Hahaha, great pictures. Makes me wonder how people survive in this world?

Comment

Wow, "L" stands for luxury ?

Comment

Chucky CBR....ugh

Custom chucky cbr 1000 (Newburgh)
                  Date: 2011-10-17, 11:02PM EDT
                  Reply to: sale-mzc84-2645655426@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                  I HAVE A CUSTOM CHROMED OUT 2004 CBR 1000 RR BACK UP CAMRA WITCH CAN BE USED AS TV!!!!! LOTS OF EXTRAS!!!!!!! EMAIL WITH OFFERS THE BIKE IS AN ONE OF ONE!!!!!!!! THX FOR LOOKING WILL CONSITTER TRADES NO JUNK!!! I DONT KNOW WHY OR WHO FLAGGED ME IM NOT PUTTING MY PHONE NUMBER UP BECAUSE I DONT WANT NO PRANK OR DUMB OFFERS EMAIL ME WITH ANUMBER OR OFFER ILL GET BACK TO YOU

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 0 image 1

Comment

Custom chromed? - looks all black to me

Comment

Gee,that would go good with my Charles Manson GXSR!

Comment

Originally posted by sprout View Post
                        Hahaha, great pictures. Makes me wonder how people survive in this world?
                        Try this one of as guy wearing a barbecue pit he found on the side of the road in England I believe.

Comment

I don't think that's a CB750....

Comment

ONLY $9 a gallon!

Better bring a friend or 5 to help you load it though

55 gallon drum of harley 20-50 oil - $500 (milwaukee)

Date: 2011-10-24, 5:59PM CDT
                            Reply to: sale-9hjax-2644302050@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a drum of harley davidson motor oil. 55 gal of 20w-50. Priced to move. 500.00 call 414-788-2384
                            • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                            PostingID: 2644302050

Comment

Originally posted by Highway_Glider
                              "Harley davidson motor oil"????

DP
                              Of course. (<-- click link)

sigpic
                              mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                              hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                              #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                              #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                              Family Portrait
                              Siblings and Spouses
                              Mom's first ride
                              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                              (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Highway_Glider
                                "Harley davidson motor oil"????

DP
                                It only works in HD and Briggs and Stratton engines though.
                                All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Working...
                                X