Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
    Why the HELL would you do this??? All I see is a road rash machine...
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/mcy/3074073205.html
    all i can imagine is that chain snapping, swinging up and ringing the neck of whoever is dumb enough to ride the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post

I have a 1978 gs1000 with a clear tittle

I've not seen a clear tittle before, is that a new fetish?
      1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
      1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

"After getting overcharged for all his parts, Rob decided the easiest thing to do was get a full refund for all his expenditures by selling his project to someone else. After all, demand for this stuff is so high he should have no problem recovering the funds.
        1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
        1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Why the HELL would you do this??? All I see is a road rash machine...
          http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/mcy/3074073205.html
          What the hell is wrong with some people?

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
            That was just extremely rude. Sorry not everyone is the size of a toothpick. I'm 5'7", 200 lbs, and wear a XL but I don't come close to looking fat. I wonder how you'd feel about my daughter having to GAIN weight because at 4'9", almost 11 yrs old she's only at 60 pounds - way underweight. We are doing everything possible to make her eat more because of her stomach size (half the size it should be) and really hope she does gain it to be healthy.

Or even my fiancee who does have a thyroid malfunction as well as a missing gall bladder yet isn't allowed to have the band surgery like she wants because the doctors refuse to give it to her.
            2XL does not necessarily mean fat or obese
            Last edited by cowboyup3371; 06-13-2012, 06:41 PM.
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
              That was just extremely rude. Sorry not everyone is the size of a toothpick. I'm 5'7", 200 lbs, and wear a XL but I don't come close to looking fat. I wonder how you'd feel about my daughter having to GAIN weight because at 4'9", almost 11 yrs old she's only at 60 pounds - way underweight. We are doing everything possible to make her eat more because of her stomach size (half the size it should be) and really hope she does gain it to be healthy.

Or even my fiancee who does have a thyroid malfunction as well as a missing gall bladder yet isn't allowed to have the band surgery like she wants because the doctors refuse to give it to her.
              2XL does not necessarily mean fat or obese
              I agree. I wear a XXL or 48-long and am not fat. 6'-5" and 235lbs is not fat OR that is what I keep telling myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Highway_Glider
                He's back.

That guy as been trying to sell is GK for a year now.

Still asking for $400. Still look like trash to me.

DP

It does look trashed somewhat, but if it's mostly complete, I could see paying 3-400 for a restoration project like that, to me, not really out of line price wise.

Comment

Not the worst chopper job, but not the best price. Lol
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Not the worst chopper job, but not the best price. Lol
                    http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/mcy/3071185521.html
                    Geez. A lot of people knock the XS650s, but I really liked my 78 XS650E. I only sold it when my wife made me (price for going to engineering school). Wish I still had it, actually.

Comment

Thats a good deal also, they don't come that cheap around here, and the GK's finished sell for 2500 to 3500 here, don't know why, but they get it, something about the baggers.

Comment

Er,um... Wow... Eerrrp... Sorry, threw-up in my mouth a little...
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Highway_Glider
                          Gosh that's bad.

I don't for the life of me understand why people do those things to bikes.

What's with this no brake thing. A motorcycle, by law, must have two independent brakes.

What's with the exhaust comming at your leg and the chain trying to grab your ankles?

DP
                          A perfect example of how turn something into worthless and dangerous.
                          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Haha! Nice seat! This has to be the LAZIEST "bobber" I've seen yet!
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

Comment

2013 Superbike Sport bike RRRRR - $14995 (Fort Worth) Craigslist ad

Awesome doesn't begin to describe this machine which has only 65k miles on it. Very lightly flipped end over end at185 mph on the freeway, but it suffered virtually no damage because I had the foresight to install frame sliders and a radar detector. I was very lucky I was wearing high quality sandals, as these prevented me from losing my feet. Anyway, this is the super rare flat black "dark" edition of which only a handful were made, so it has instant collector'svalue, and as Borat would say, is a P-M. Check out the different colored wheels! What appear to be abrasions through the bodywork are really special ventilation holes particular to thismodel sinceitruns so hot. Bow in the forks allows for two different wheelbases: one for really carving up the twisties,and the other, by just flipping the forks around, allows you to hang with your cruiser buds. All maintenance has been done by me in the back yard. The kids are a little ticked off that I drained the oil into their sandbox, but I explained to them that you have to make sacrifices for such an awesome machine. Now for the negatives. I lostthe keys but modified the ignition switch so you can use a screwdriver. The left rearset got knocked off in the crash, but I was able to weld an extension onto the swingarm pivot, and it works just as good as stock. The seatcover got very lightly rashed,soI just pulled the rest of the vinyl off and noticed it keeps you much cooler when riding (certainly the last week or so). Other than that I can't think of anything else. I paid $15,000 for it less than six months ago, so please no lowballers. Oh, one more thing. It does have a clear title but it has been stamped across the front of it with something like "non-rebuildable". Title is not in my name but regardless, you should have no trouble registering it. Only selling to buy a faster bike. Thanks for tuning in. Be careful out there folks. . .PSA
                              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                              X