Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
    Maybe lots of work and nice parts but.... http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...SR500_16019225

$5000 - 1980 Yamaha SR500

Wiseco HC Piston
    White Bros Tork Valve
    White Bros pipe
    Goes 100mph
    Bad to the bone!!
    Call 250-286-3887
    No e-mails pls

My adzoom
    Hes proud that it does 100mph, LOL, mine will do that in 3rd gear

Comment

Originally posted by gearhead13 View Post
      Hes proud that it does 100mph, LOL, mine will do that in 3rd gear
      Put a 500cc single in it

Comment

Found this terrible abortion of a GS today. At least he's realistic in his asking price. Anyone looking for a 450 cafe project? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Tom View Post
          Found this terrible abortion of a GS today. At least he's realistic in his asking price. Anyone looking for a 450 cafe project? lol

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/2687780787.html
          how sad. I hate ape hangers. And why did he have to hack up the frame?

Comment

This POS has been re-listed multiple times in the past 7-8 Months.
            I offered the tool $500.00 for it way back when.
            I guess that he is going to keep listing it until it gets thrown away by his landlord or mommy.

Comment

I don't know why but it seems like most sellers on craigslist lack basic grammar skills, common sense, and picture taking skills. All things that I would like the person I'm dealing with to have!

Comment

I always love that in CL ads...

1978 susuki 750
                bike runlike new but could use tuning to make run beter i think it has bad gas or somthing if you looking for an fun project emi for more. paint ok butsmall dent on tank butnever been droped

2500firm

These people actually expect to be taken seriously? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
                  Maybe lots of work and nice parts but.... http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...SR500_16019225

$5000 - 1980 Yamaha SR500

Wiseco HC Piston
                  White Bros Tork Valve
                  White Bros pipe
                  Goes 100mph
                  Bad to the bone!!
                  Call 250-286-3887
                  No e-mails pls

My adzoom
                  For a couple of bucks more, that's the SR to go fast on

$6000.00
                  I can't remember ever owning a bike that draws as much attention,is as much fun to ride.
                  Its been in CycleCanada/MotoJournal twice.
                  Lots of mods;RZ350 rear mono,GSXR750 front end,FZR600 wheels,Honda RS250 rear tail,Carillo rod,Wiseco 3rd oversize piston,new valves & cam chain,billet pegs/oil filter cover/cam chain adjuster cap/oil cooler,braided stainless lines throughout,ZX10R radial pump master,CBR600RR rear master,rear sets,XS650 kick start lever,new battery,Kedo finned mag cover,TT500 ignition & eletrics,RZ350 (fiberglass copy) chin fairing,modded R6 fender for headlight cover,clear clutch & cam covers...........
                  Lots of spares;crank,cases,tranny,spark advance,points/condensor,clutch....
                  Video at;
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnVPvEwJnVE
                  NOTE:flush-mount gas cap has been replaced.
                  I'm asking a lot, but it really is one of a kind. You won't get the chance to buy one like this anywhere else.

And stupid enough to admit it's overpriced.
                  McLoud
                  '79 GS850
                  `98 GSF1200 Bandit
                  sigpic
                  http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...php?groupid=13

Comment

My nomination for " Sentence of the Week "

Comment

This guy is leaving lots of "talk down" room

Comment

Now we're riding antiques??

I guess if you're 20-something, an '82 or '83 is REEALLY old

Suzuki motorcycle antique (San Diego)

Date: 2011-11-17, 8:49PM PST
                        Reply to: sale-rwa6t-2708439241@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Have a 85 or 86 Suzuki I'm not sure what year it was my great uncles he passed 20 years ago has 8000 on the motor everything is in perfect condition was stored in shed little rust here and there and speedometer is cracked no key was thinking could sell as a part bike or as is. give me a offer is a complete stock bike thanks

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
                          I guess if you're 20-something, an '82 or '83 is REEALLY old

Yeah my bike is ancient... A good 7 years older than me .

I looks like a nice 450 though, if I were local I'd make an offer. He doesn't seem to know much about it, bet you could get it for 500 bucks.

Comment

$1800 and no title?

$1800 + bill of sale + $550 owed to DMV and this butchered GS1100 can be YOURS!

Date: 2011-11-21, 1:18PM PST
                            Reply to: sale-zbtm3-2714334230@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Here is my '82 Suzuki, Bobbed out, new tires, everything runs. Just over 17,000 miles. Fast and strong. $1800.00 or best offer.

Bill of sale only, has about $550.00 due on back registration. Needs a new battery.

Clutch is too hard for me to pull with my arthritis, so i have to sell.

email me with questions and a phone number. i will call you back.
                            • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2714334230

Comment

that's a "try-hard" bobber. just can't be done well without cutting the frame, silly fella!

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
                                $1800 + bill of sale + $550 owed to DMV and this butchered GS1100 can be YOURS!
                                what a schmuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X