No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another dreamer... (It ONLY needs about $1,000 to run. )

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
      Another dreamer... (It ONLY needs about $1,000 to run. )

Eric
      A sheep appears to have fallen asleep on the seat.
      79 GS1000S
      79 GS1000S (another one)
      80 GSX750
      80 GS550
      80 CB650 cafe racer
      75 PC50 - the one with OHV and pedals...
      75 TS100 - being ridden (suicidally) by my father

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
        A 198? Suzuki ? with ????cc's!
        Only needs a carb and a seat, apparently.

http://saskatchewan.kijiji.ca/c-cars...AdIdZ390904368
        Swamp bike? I guess that makes sense. It looks like its been laying in a swamp. If, and after you find out what it is, you MIGHT be able to find a carb for it. Chances of that thing running and riding again for less than 4X it's worth are slim. Not sure I'd take that for free from a Nieghbor, much less PAY for it...
        '83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Yeah no kidding.
          That cavalcade looks interesting, that is one BIG mo' fo' of a bike.

Oh by the way Spyder

How about that plasma cutter you have for sale?

Tank

Comment

At least this guy knows his chopper is a piece of crap!

"Yes, here it is, your chance to own a genuine hard tail chopper with a whopping 110 c.c. Honda knock off power house of a motor. Rip through the gears and feel the bugs in your teeth as the M.P.C (monumental piece of crap) roars to glory as the chicks swoon when your bulging guns and inked arse swerve by as you struggle to keep the unstable mass from assuming its own trajectory and killing everything in its path. This is the essence of freedom; spitting in the face of "The Man" as you break acceptable decibel levels and out run the Coppers in your dash for the border. You'll never take me alive! Nobody messes with this Chick Magnet. Wanna cough broken chicklets? Touch my ride MoFo! Iron butt cheeks and rattled teeth are the measure of your manhood, now step up and plunk down one thousand two hundred and thirty four dollars and you can throw a leg over this sweet ride and call it your own. What's a matta? Not man enough? Didn't think so. You sicken me, now get off my porch. I said step down, don't make me come over there, 'cuz I'll come over there.
            Guaranteed not to chip, crack peel or blister, no warranty issued or implied, sold as is, where is, all sales final, only cash accepted, read the fine print before signing, don't take any wooden nickels, never pee up a rope, wet tongue and cold monkey bar don't mix, be true to your school, run faster than the bear and God shave the Queen. "

Tank

Comment

email this posting to a friend seattle craigslist > seattle > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner
              please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
              prohibited
              spam/overpost
              best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
              1976 kz900 VS 1978 Gs1000 - $12 (sunnyside wa)

Date: 2012-07-02, 2:42PM PDT
              Reply to: 89kdh-3114933849@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
              I would like to sell both of these bikes but may consider trade for ski boat, old classic motorcycles, or any dodge diesel. IF you have trades please email photos of what you got. I dont want projects or junk. The trades must be in good shape. IF you want more info please email and I will get back to you or give me a call 509 643 1550 Im asking 12k for both but open to offers plus trades.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3114933849

Comment

Those are two nice looking modernized classics.
                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

I like BOTH of those bikes!
                  Not the asking price though.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                    Yeah no kidding.
                    That cavalcade looks interesting, that is one BIG mo' fo' of a bike.

Oh by the way Spyder

How about that plasma cutter you have for sale?

Tank
                    Looking to get $1000 for it.
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Nice, but oooooweee $12000???

1979 Honda CB750K Cafe Racer Bobber - $11995 (19th ave and Williams )

Date: 2012-06-28, 10:05AM MST
                      Reply to: 4pdpd-3106563619@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                      1979 Honda CB750 for sale $11995.00
                      Custom tank
                      Custom seat
                      Custom fenders
                      Custom headliht
                      Custom tail light
                      The list just keeps going way to much to list just take a look at the pictures they are worth a thousand words call or text with any questions
                      602 410 1805
                      623 587 4533

Comment

ah, when in doubt, cl funnies never disappoints. i would recommend this become sticky, but lets face it, this thread will never die and rarely make it off the first page.

and Ikantbreave,
                        he only askin 11995! not 12k, cut him some slack

Comment

'78 GS 1000E vintage bike

I sent him an E-mail days ago asking where the "all original" : paint job, air box and seat and grab-rail are.
                          No reply so far.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by ikantbreave View Post
                            1979 Honda CB750K Cafe Racer Bobber - $11995 (19th ave and Williams )

Date: 2012-06-28, 10:05AM MST
                            Reply to: 4pdpd-3106563619@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                            1979 Honda CB750 for sale $11995.00
                            Custom tank
                            Custom seat
                            Custom fenders
                            Custom headliht
                            Custom tail light
                            The list just keeps going way to much to list just take a look at the pictures they are worth a thousand words call or text with any questions
                            602 410 1805
                            623 587 4533

Love those dual sport tires!
                            1978 GS 1000 (since new)
                            1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
                            1978 GS 1000 (parts)
                            1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
                            1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
                            1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
                            2007 DRz 400S
                            1999 ATK 490ES
                            1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Will put the whole thing in later but for now http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...ecial_17651699

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
                                Will put the whole thing in later but for now http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...ecial_17651699

Really???????? $3500. for this 400cc...we need more mental medical professionals for some of these people

Comment

Working...
                                X