Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
    Plus his wife is p*ssed off!
    Probably because she knows, like we do, that he ruined the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
      Another optimistic seller...at least post an actual picture for this price!

...might be able to talk him down about $1800 or so since it needs a new R/R (and because it's an L).
      Sounds more like $800, especially with no picture? Borrow a friends camera if you don't have one.

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
        Pods and straight pipes. Think it needs "...some tuning done to the carbs..." ?

Maybe he should have got the permission from WIFE first?
        I like his "custom" mirror. It looks just like the cheap Emgo's that I have on my 1000.

Comment

1500.00 ? ! ?! ? ! ?? !! !? I can buy a freakin cow and have that made out of it for that price ! ! ! !
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
            1500.00 ? ! ?! ? ! ?? !! !? I can buy a freakin cow and have that made out of it for that price ! ! ! !
            Plus think of all the good steaks as well...

Comment

H-D engine for sale.
              Nice up grade if you are looking for more horsepower!

Eric

Comment

At this price can I have two?

Do I at least get a seat for $3000??

Comment

Originally posted by nejeff View Post

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/mcy/3132402782.html
                  I want what he is smoking/drinking!

Eric

Comment

The price is outrageous, but the bike looks nice. We have a similar posting on our local CL:

1982 SUZUKI GS 1100 - $3600 (Kitsilano)
                    '83 GS650G
                    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/mcy/3132402782.html
                      It looks clean, but $3000 clean? Umm, not to me. Hey maybe for someone though. But the missing seat is an issue.

Comment

SUZUKI katana 600 (3 wheeler!)

SUZUKI katana 600 (3 wheeler!) - $500 (DELAWARE COUNTY/newtown square)

Date: 2012-07-10, 10:53PM EDT
                        Reply to: pmhtp-3131734694@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                        Custom built, For sale as is, it has been sitting for a couple months. All gears, lights, brakes, and horn work. ###267-221-0338### i will show i.d. and give you a bill of sale. IF THIS ADD IS STILL UP IT IS STILL FOR SALE. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I have alot of bills to pay and need the money so its 500 no lower, this thing is well worth that i bought it for $1500 a year ago.

suzuki dirtbike streetbike bike cool fun off road fast fun katana 600 recreational vehical

Comment

Originally posted by chuck c View Post
                          SUZUKI katana 600 (3 wheeler!) - $500 (DELAWARE COUNTY/newtown square)

Date: 2012-07-10, 10:53PM EDT
                          Reply to: pmhtp-3131734694@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                          Custom built, For sale as is, it has been sitting for a couple months. All gears, lights, brakes, and horn work. ###267-221-0338### i will show i.d. and give you a bill of sale. IF THIS ADD IS STILL UP IT IS STILL FOR SALE. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I have alot of bills to pay and need the money so its 500 no lower, this thing is well worth that i bought it for $1500 a year ago.

suzuki dirtbike streetbike bike cool fun off road fast fun katana 600 recreational vehical

Custom Built + For Sale- As Is. = RED FLAG, garbage alert!

Comment

Originally posted by 1_v8_merc View Post
                            Custom Built + For Sale- As Is. = RED FLAG, garbage alert!
                            No title either.
                            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Another Sawzall Special --- What a buy!

Well at least if you don't like exhaust.... or style ... or comfort your covered with this one! $2250 huh? Sounds like a great price! Do you have any more custom bikes you want to sell?

This says its all, to quote his ad "Doesnt look much like it, but it is!"

Comment

At least it was an L. But why do all these guys insist on putting the smallest tank they can find on their bikes? I don't quite get that. Well I don't get the hardtail bobber thing period, but the tank always baffles me. But I guess with something as uncomfortable as a hardtail you wouldn't want to ride very long anyway.

Well at least if you don't like exhaust.... or style ... or comfort your covered with this one! $2250 huh? Sounds like a great price! Do you have any more custom bikes you want to sell?

This says its all, to quote his ad "Doesnt look much like it, but it is!"

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/mcy/3126338829.html

Comment

Working...
                                X