Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterCinders View Post
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/mcy/3121318484.html

Great price for a "starter bike," that needs a starter . . . and probably a headlight.
    $2000 for THAT beat up ratty heap of SH!T???? That's just nuts ! ! ! What year do these people think it is???
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Not funny because it's too expensive, just a funny concept and I want it

I am selling my 1972 Honda CL100 Scrambler "suitcase cycle". I'm going back to college and can't afford to keep it. This is a collectors item as well as great around-town bike. Honda made these to be broken down and put on a "suitcase" (right side of the picture), so that it could be put on a train and reassembled upon reaching the next stop. These were only sold in the US for four years and it's rare to find one in this condition with the suitcase and windscreen. As with any old bike there are some bumps and scratches. There's a scratch across the speedo and the battery cover on the left side has been epoxied back together. It has been on non-op for about the last two years, garaged the whole time, and started on the first kick as of this post. I'm asking for 800 but the best offer gets the bike. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. Let me know if you'd like to see it or have any other questions.

I will also throw in the black Shoei helmet or sell it separately. It's a large size (can find out the exact size), never seen a crash, doesn't stink and has an extra sun-visor somewhere.

Comment

Over 75 mpg and just enough power to climb the hills of S.F.
        Could go anywhere in S.J. with ease.
        Could be quite a nice addition.

Eric

Comment

That's pretty cool, and I would say that's a great price.
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I had a '72 CL100 as my first real motorcycle, though it wasn't the break down model. I loved it, but outgrew it quickly and traded it in for an SL175. Several years ago, I picked one up ('72 blue with 900 miles) for over half that price, but someone soon made me an offer that I couldn' refuse. They're so much better than a moped or scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty View Post
              Not funny because it's too expensive, just a funny concept and I want it

I am selling my 1972 Honda CL100 Scrambler "suitcase cycle". I'm going back to college and can't afford to keep it. This is a collectors item as well as great around-town bike. Honda made these to be broken down and put on a "suitcase" (right side of the picture), so that it could be put on a train and reassembled upon reaching the next stop. These were only sold in the US for four years and it's rare to find one in this condition with the suitcase and windscreen. As with any old bike there are some bumps and scratches. There's a scratch across the speedo and the battery cover on the left side has been epoxied back together. It has been on non-op for about the last two years, garaged the whole time, and started on the first kick as of this post. I'm asking for 800 but the best offer gets the bike. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. Let me know if you'd like to see it or have any other questions.

I will also throw in the black Shoei helmet or sell it separately. It's a large size (can find out the exact size), never seen a crash, doesn't stink and has an extra sun-visor somewhere.

Bike fits in suitcase. Local pick up only. LAFFO

Comment

Almost ready to ride!

Comment

Another Confused Bad a$$

Which is it?

$4000

bad a$$ shifter go kart to trade - $4000 (greenville)

Date: 2012-07-15, 1:02AM EDT
                  Reply to: ndxfd-3140295944@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a shifter go kart forsale or trade veryfast
                  It got everything you need to race 9373696585 like to have yfz 450...can am ds 450.....2003and up R1
                  kx250cc2004 shifter cart extra tires one extra nose peace but broke can fix.11 dirt tires 4slick tires 5g fuel tank
                  no bull**** pls

Or $4100?

Bad a$$ shifter go kart sale or trade - $4100 (greenville)

Date: 2012-07-15, 1:15AM EDT
                  Reply to: bwprr-3140305478@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                  I have a2004 shifter go kart forsale or trade veryfast
                  It got everything you need to start 9373696585 like to have quad yfz 450 can am ds 450 R12003and up
                  kx250cc set up for big track i have dirt tires and slicks one extra rim extra nose peace but broke can be fixed
                  run strong very fasy MAKE ME OFFER CALL OR TXT its ready to go

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                  1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                  2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                  Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                  and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

lol
                    No signature

Comment

La La La

Remeber that old show The Banana Splits...... Can you say La La La. Lala La La!
                      Originally posted by Highway_Glider
                      Gosh.

Maybe I can fit the engine from a GS1100 in there.

Last Edited 06-Jun-12
                      Price $500.00
                      Address Whitby, ON L1M 1W3, Canada
                      View map
                      For Sale By Owner
                      Year 1970

This is a project I never got to. Its a 1970's Amphibious Skipper. Needs 6 Rims and Tires and an Engine. I can include a 440 or 600 cc Snowmobile engine for an extra $100. Super Rare, Mechanics are good. Replace cables, insert engine bolt on tires and you should be good to ride!. Make an offer

Snowmobile engine separate is $200. You can take the whole sled. It hit a tree. Not ride able. Engine runs

Where is my check book? Quick before he take's it to the dump.

DP
                      sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                      1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

All original '78 GS1000

Sure it is.

Eric

Comment

And what is this good for?

And not asking much for it either.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                            So I guess it becomes a 1 wheel drive 4 wheeler?
                            "I gots me an old yard traylor, ill jut kut the axel off and bolt up sum uni strut to her"
                            Man and machine. So smart. So stupid. Lol

Comment

New headers come rusty out of the box?
                              1978 GS 1000 (since new)
                              1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
                              1978 GS 1000 (parts)
                              1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
                              1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
                              1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
                              2007 DRz 400S
                              1999 ATK 490ES
                              1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                                So I guess it becomes a 1 wheel drive 4 wheeler?
                                "I gots me an old yard traylor, ill jut kut the axel off and bolt up sum uni strut to her"
                                Man and machine. So smart. So stupid. Lol
                                Or you could put that sucker in there backwards, and have a "totally Kustom" Can Am!
                                Radical!

Comment

Working...
                                X