No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, he claims that his $4000 price tag is under bluebook value.

KBB value for that bike in "excellent" shape is $1,045

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post

I'm actually going to defend this one, a Voyager kit is designed for those who still wish to ride, but are starting to need more assistance due to injury(disabled Vets) or other physical need. It also provides stability without butchering your bike into some trike monstrosity, can easily be reverted, someday I may wish to keep riding and not be able to handle a heavy beast but don't want to give up my pride and joy, I would ride one of these with no regrets and pride. This isn't a homemade one off, it's an actuall kit design and manufactured.

Comment

Its just so far off the norm, its kinda fun to take a jab at it tho Rich
        I surely see your point of it giving one the ability to ride if they physically were not able otherwise. (like me with my herniated disk in 10 more years)

Comment

Originally posted by Highway_Glider
          I don't get it.

That thing converts a 2 wheeler into a 4 wheeler?

It's like having huge paniers on the back but all they contain are the extra wheels?

DP
          All I can think of is...

Comment

Originally posted by Highway_Glider
            Gosh.

Maybe I can fit the engine from a GS1100 in there.

Last Edited 06-Jun-12
            Price $500.00
            Address Whitby, ON L1M 1W3, Canada
            View map
            For Sale By Owner
            Year 1970

!

This is a project I never got to. Its a 1970's Amphibious Skipper. Needs 6 Rims and Tires and an Engine. I can include a 440 or 600 cc Snowmobile engine for an extra $100. Super Rare, Mechanics are good. Replace cables, insert engine bolt on tires and you should be good to ride!. Make an offer

Snowmobile engine separate is $200. You can take the whole sled. It hit a tree. Not ride able. Engine runs

Where is my check book? Quick before he take's it to the dump.

DP
            Those things are awesome! I would buy it in a heartbeat! A kid out by my grandmothers house had one. Snow, water, trails, anywhere. So much fun, and probably worth 10 times that restored to running condition. I want one
            '83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Sure

They go with the original seat and original mirrors!!!
              Originally posted by Big T View Post
              New headers come rusty out of the box?
              sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
              1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

just stalls sometimes

1977 Suzuki gs 400 cafe - $2500 (Unionville)

Date: 2012-07-15, 8:44PM EDT
                Reply to: cxvhg-3141761675@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a 1977 Suzuki gs 400 cafe racer style motorcycle up for sale just to test the waters. I just finished building it and it has just under 15k original miles on it, 400 cc and a 6 speed transmission. They guy i bought it from said it had been sitting for years in his buddy's basement, so i did an oil change and it runs and shifts good, just stalls sometimes. May just need to have the idle adjusted or just everything ran and cleaned through the fuel system. The tank was just repainted Audi red and was professionally done and looks great. I do not need to sell it, just seeing what I can get for it. Bike has a new battery and has all brand new lights on it, signals, headlight and tail light. I am asking 2500 or best offer. You can text me at 860 two eight zero 5915 or you can email me. Please no scams or spam. My phone app won't let me upload pictures so if you would like pictures I can text or email them if you would like.
                it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                PostingID: 3141761675

Comment

guess I need new glasses again

1977 Suzuki 550 - $1500 (Hartford)

Date: 2012-06-29, 7:10AM EDT
                  Reply to: wm2gj-3093026520@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a 1977 Suzuki 550 for sale. I am asking $1500 obo. The only thing wrong with it is it needs a nw battery and it will start right up. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 860-477-7347. Serious inquiries only please.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                  PostingID: 3093026520

Comment

Originally posted by davidduarte View Post
                    http://hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/3093026520.html

The only thing wrong with it is it needs a nw battery and it will start right up. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 860-477-7347. Serious inquiries only please.

If all it needs is a battery, put a battery in it and sell a working bike. Serious sellers only please.

Ive sold bikes without batteries, dont get me wrong, but not for $1,500 and not on my good looks. At minimum, offfer to show me it start and run with another battery.
                    Yamaha fz1 2007

Comment

why is it my area of ohio shows up in this thread alot? coincidence? i think not.

Comment

Originally posted by c.wilson View Post
                        why is it my area of ohio shows up in this thread alot? coincidence? i think not.
                        There is a battery shortage in Ohio?
                        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Here's a nice looking one.

Comment

collectors item HONDA good for parts or restore it sitting long time its a project mostly all there

zoom

Even at $200 that's a joke,right?

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...de-it_17755761
                            • $350 - great bobber project or parts or ride it!Report Ad

honda gs 850 not sure the year but its all there. good rear tire, fronts flat, no papers

zoom
                            Honda?I see Suzuki on the tank

Comment

Not again, this makes my top 5 worst, and to top it off, he actually believes it's a sweet azz bike...

Comment

Read - "I spent $10K making it even more uncomfortable and don't want to waste any more money to get what I should have done in the first place"

ITS a 2006 sportster.4 inch stretch hardtail. Chain driven, springer frontend, 12 in apes. 21 in front wheel, whitewalls, suicide shift. 10000$ invested. Trade for BAGGER or a glide of sumsort

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X