Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toasty View Post
    A dirtbike bobber? This is a first, and only $1200!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/3232543113.html
    Typical, you guys are being too harsh on this gem. I'm sure there are several people in CA with a flat ass, looking for an enduro that can't be registered.

Comment

I just took another look at that wonderful creation.

Is that a seatbelt holding on the back of the "skateboard seat"?

It is too far foward to just be holding the seat in place, I wonder if it's intended for the rider?

sigpic
      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
      Family Portrait
      Siblings and Spouses
      Mom's first ride
      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Remember this fine example?

Surprising that it didn't get one bid.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          I just took another look at that wonderful creation.

Is that a seatbelt holding on the back of the "skateboard seat"?

It is too far foward to just be holding the seat in place, I wonder if it's intended for the rider?

The strap is for the baby seat. It's safer than leaving the kid at home, while on a packy run.

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
            Surprising that it didn't get one bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...#ht_635wt_1167

Eric
            Now re-listed at the bargain-basement starting bid of ONLY $3500. Wow, what a deal!

Comment

Now why would anyone in their right mind rather have this for $1,500

Or this for $1,200

When you could have this pile of crap for $3,500?

Really difficult decision to make.

Eric

Comment

I'd take that for $1200 in a heartbeat. Hubba hubba!

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                Or this for $1,200

Comment

Whitewalls!

"Remember it is a incomplete project bike some tinkering is required." 1,300

1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

For the music lover?

or for the Harley rider when he's in the nursing home?

bicycle with radio and trailer

pioneer radio two amps on bike 1 for bass 1 for infinity 6x9s has led lights front and rear and 1 head light 1 tail light car harn and antenna a power converter battery is made to be recharged rims are 144 spokes springer front end has trailer that has 1200 watt amp and 12in bass and 2 small speakers and led lights on the back and bottom 352 321 1617 o.b.o

1982 GS1100GL Citrus County, FL

a rare outsider and was only built until 1983. Who still has one, it gives her so little.

Comment

This is an all timer. A must see! $2500 but it's stuck in 1st gear? This proves there is an idiot on every corner! http://omaha.craigslist.org/mcy/3238274260.html

Comment

yeah, this bike is rare

It's rare because few people are bold enough to screw it up so completely and then ask stupid money for it. Please notice the forks!! I'm surprised the gauges and headlight aren't blacked out.

1982 Honda CBR 900 10 speed 5 high and 5 low 30,000 orignal miles matt black finish on entire bike Tires are in great condition This bike even has AIR SHOCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fresh tune up !!!!!!! All THE CARBS WERE JUST REDONE !!!!!!!!!! THIS BIKE IS READY TO RIDE !!!!! 574-214-4386

Last edited by Guest; 08-29-2012, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don-lo View Post
                          It's rare because few people are bold enough to screw it up so completely and then ask stupid money for it. Please notice the forks!! I'm surprised the gauges and headlight aren't blacked out.

1982 Honda CBR 900 10 speed 5 high and 5 low 30,000 orignal miles matt black finish on entire bike Tires are in great condition This bike even has AIR SHOCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fresh tune up !!!!!!! All THE CARBS WERE JUST REDONE !!!!!!!!!! THIS BIKE IS READY TO RIDE !!!!! 574-214-4386

OMG that guy is a F&*%$ng IDIOT!

Comment

I want it. I'd have to keep painting the fork tubes every time I rode it, to keep them black.
                            Notice how he also morphed it into a CBR. New it was only a CB. That murder treatment must add a lot of power.

Comment

Originally posted by tom203 View Post
                              Whitewalls!

"Remember it is a incomplete project bike some tinkering is required." 1,300

http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/3236187475.html
                              Remember it is a incomplete project bike some tinkering is required. 1,300. or BRO.
                              1,300 or BRO? Am I missing something here?

to that blacked out CB

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
                                Now re-listed at the bargain-basement starting bid of ONLY $3500. Wow, what a deal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=140837477575
                                I know Marcus and he does some fine work, he has been featured in some bike mags. I lost contact with him when he moved his shop, guess I need to hunt him down again.
                                sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                                1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                                2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X