Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

85 suzuki gs 550 bobber - $3000 (mesa)
    Date: 2012-09-05, 4:49PM MST
    Reply to this post wz7gk-3252823964@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

85 550 bobber
    4 cylinder 6 speed
    great on gas
    sounds great and loud
    black paint
    new headlight and tail light bulbs
    front brakes are 2 months old, along with spark plugs and a valve job
    have title
    runs, idols, and rides fine
    sell or trade looking for street bike, car, truck just let me know what you have
    problem:
    has scratches on engine not sure how?
    a fuse comes loose once in a while and it wont start but if its pushed back in starts right up
    will need tires at some point but okay tread
    no speedometer i use an app on my phone and have somewhere to mount it.

its a cool and one of a kind looking bike give me a call or text 210-410-8058

Wow, that is one dirty looking set of carbs. I'm all for modifying bikes, and mine is as grungy as can be, but my carbs are still as shiny as the day I put them back on.

But, hey, it's got a bandana bracing the forks so I guess it IS worth $3k.
    Last edited by Guest; 09-06-2012, 10:02 AM.

Comment

1978 Suzuki GS400x - $1100 (miami)

Date: 2012-09-05, 1:08AM EDT
      Reply to this post

bike has been a little modified for my taste, still holds a true cafe racer look. runs strong for an old bike starts first kick eveytime. tank striped of paint and was clear coated side covers still in my possession if wanted along with a bunch of goodies. carbs jets have been changed recently along with tuning. short pipes very loud but healthy doesnt sound like a small 400cc. 6 speed trans for hwy use. custom seat done by myself with brake light mounted on. speed in tacket and working along with gear display, although mileage not accurate, kinda dont know the true mileage but runs like a bitch on bath salts. great looking bike always getting complements and head turns, this aint your buddies common ass gixer. any other questions let me know. title in hand firm on price. no low balls dont waste my time or yours. trade might interest me for a sailboat, g5 mac pro, powerboat.

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/mcy/3250987944.html

I'm digging the seat....

Comment

And what pray tell is this?

"speed in tacket and working along"

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
          And what pray tell is this?

"speed in tacket and working along"
          You missed the "tank striped of paint"?

Doesn't he know that stripes and plaid don't go together?

sigpic
          mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
          hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
          #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
          #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
          Family Portrait
          Siblings and Spouses
          Mom's first ride
          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
          (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Oh gawd...
            sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
            1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
            2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Pirate fall fasion sale

bandana sold seperately*

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                They give a fashion statement...
                Look at me, I am stupid!

Eric

Comment

very rare

The UJM manufacturer who's bike are so rare , you have probably never heard of them.

I think they stole their designs tho.

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                    The UJM manufacturer who's bike are so rare , you have probably never heard of them.

I think they stole their designs tho.
                    Please tell me, ... what search is going to find that name?

kowosoki 440 - $400 (cleveland)

i have a kowosoki 440 that i am trying to sell for 400.00 obo i am willing to take offers. this bike does NOT HAVE ANY KEYS NOR A TITTLE SO IT IS ONLY FOR PARTS.!!!!!!!!!
                    PLEASE CALL LISA AT 2163367787

sigpic
                    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                    Family Portrait
                    Siblings and Spouses
                    Mom's first ride
                    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      Please tell me, ... what search is going to find that name?

kowosoki 440 - $400 (cleveland)

i have a kowosoki 440 that i am trying to sell for 400.00 obo i am willing to take offers. this bike does NOT HAVE ANY KEYS NOR A TITTLE SO IT IS ONLY FOR PARTS.!!!!!!!!!
                      PLEASE CALL LISA AT 2163367787

not even bright enough to copy the name ON THE SIDE OF THE TANK

They walk among us....and they're reproducing....

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
                        not even bright enough to copy the name ON THE SIDE OF THE TANK

They walk among us....and they're reproducing....
                        And they can vote!

Eric

Comment

hehe...
                          No signature

Comment

Yeah another one been trying to flog they're POS for months

Comment

There are so many good ones on the philly craigslist, but here's another:

1978 red honda cb 175 cc
                              3500 miles
                              NOT RUNNING
                              was working last year, let it sit out all winter so the engine seized.
                              everything else on it is in pretty good condition.
                              i have the title for it.
                              beautiful vintage motorcycle awesome matching vintage sissy bar also included.
                              ONLY TEXT ME WITH SERIOUS INQUIRIES!

1979 GS1000

Comment

Subliminal Messaging

Does everyone see it only needs a new piston and ring?

2003 Suzuki RM125 TRADE for Sport Bike, Cafe, Old Jap Bike - $1 (My House)

Date: 2012-09-07, 5:38PM EDT
                                Reply to this postReply to: bt99b-3257122759@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Okay I have a 2003 RM125 I got from a friend. He raced and had this as a practice/ back up bike. It needs a new piston and ring. It ran fine before the piston and ring was removed. He removed to put a fresh piston and ring in there. He put so many hours on his stuff then replaced it. No damage or anything has been done because it ran fine. It has a Tom Morgan case and bottom end. It is nickle plated as well. I have been dealing with a few people that are under the impression that it needs more than a piston and ring or they just have no idea how to work on a bike. I do not have to money to fix it right now and I want to go another route. It has RM250 forks on it ( stiffer ), Renthal bars & sprocket, Pro Circuit pipe and silencer. It needs handle bar grips. It has some scratches on the shrouds from his knee braces. It needs a bath as well. This could be a very nice bike once you throw a piston and ring in it and clean it up. So before you ask please read everything and understand all it needs is a new piston and ring kit and it will be good to go.

I am looking to trade for a sport bike or a old Jap bike. Something I can build into a Cafe Racer. I don't mind if it needs a little work. I would prefer it to run. Doesn't have to be perfect. I would rather have something with a title. If you don't have one depending on what you got we may be able to work something out. I do not want anything else so don't offer anything else than what I mentioned.
                                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X