Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston: VERY good Condition...not mine

If that's the case mine's in show room condition with my PO rattle can paint job!

Comment

Originally posted by joe_cader View Post
      http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/3147910937.html
      If that's the case mine's in show room condition with my PO rattle can paint job!
      2500 !? !? ?!? He must live too close to a refinery...
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Not really a funny post in the traditional sense of the word here, but holy crap this is a cool bike. Something for Ze German Touring Batman...

Posted ad below before it goes away.

967 BMW R60/2

Features: Earls Forks Oversized Fuel Tank, (2) Front Fairing - 3/4 and Full w/ Lowers - Rear Travel Truck and Saddle Bags. 26,000 Original Miles Matching Motor and Frame Numbers. Includes Original Manuals and Tools. One Of The Most Collectable Post World War II BMW's.

He is only asking $13,000. Have no idea how fair this is because I have no clue about super vintage collectible bike prices. Seems like to the right person it may be worth that. I have no idea though.
        Last edited by Guest; 09-21-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Tom View Post
          r Ze German Touring Batman...

He is only asking $13,000.
          Wow, that is cool!!! Makes me wish I was among the 1% crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by joe_cader View Post
            http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/3147910937.html
            The tank and wheels look like its a zr1 very collectable but that one is far from great condition
            sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
            1994 gsxr1100w
            1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

Is that seat suspended from the front ?

I agree, GREAT looking bike for the guy that has almost everything !

Comment

ok then...
                No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                  ( I called the guy....he says it comes with a box of 15 or 20 different neon colored suction cup mohawks) joke

Comment

I think I'd have gone a different direction, but it does appear to be very nice work on it...
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Kelly said "it's was to early in the morning to look at that,it's gross".Funny thing is it's better than stuff she likes

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                        I like KZ's like the next guy, but I think i've got you guys beat when it comes to finding the over priced one.....30k not miles...dollars
                        http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/3201669425.html
                        Well, I guess it is just best to wish him good luck with that sale.

This brings to mind a car sitting at Canadian tire with a forsale sign in the window. Upon inspection, it is a 98 civic. Closer inspection asking 14000, read the fine print, lots of aftermarket partson the car to the sum (reported) of 20+thousand. IT IS STILL A 98 CIVIC, no matter how much crap you put on it, this is what tuners and these guys building their custom bikes don't get. It may be special to you, but not to anyone else.

Comment

I will bet his phone is ringing off the hook.......

P.S.: I was looking for a " COKE FRIDGE FOR MY SNOWMOBILE " for when I am out on the trails and develop a thirst!
                          Last edited by Vmass; 09-26-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                            I like KZ's like the next guy, but I think i've got you guys beat when it comes to finding the over priced one.....30k not miles...dollars
                            http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/3201669425.html
                            And such a detailed description letting you know exactly what you are getting for your 30k!

So many people selling without any knowledge of "How To".

Comment

This one made me laugh, a GS250T.
                              Read the sellers reason for selling it!

Comment

It's heavy?? and for $1,300?
                                sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                                1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                                2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X