Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave8338 View Post
    THAT one is worth the money in parts alone.

I fully agree, I hope someone is close to there to pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech73 View Post
      I fully agree, I hope someone is close to there to pick it up.
      Wish I were. For $700, it would already be in my garage.

Comment

----

1985 Space Shuttle Atlantis (NASA)

Date: 2011-07-21, 8:32AM PDT
        Reply to: sale-mtnnc-2505640077@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

For Sale: used 1985 Space Shuttle Atlantis. 126 million miles, but they're all outer space miles. Good condition, only driven 33 times. Burns 2 million litres of fuel to go the first 111 km, but after that is very fuel efficient.

Must sell, downgrading to a Ford Fusion. Air freshener included. Asking $250 million OBO.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
        ----

Comment

[QUOTE=JCSkokos;1467853]http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant...505640077.html

----

1985 Space Shuttle Atlantis (NASA)

Date: 2011-07-21, 8:32AM PDT
          Reply to: sale-mtnnc-2505640077@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

For Sale: used 1985 Space Shuttle Atlantis. 126 million miles, but they're all outer space miles. Good condition, only driven 33 times. Burns 2 million litres of fuel to go the first 111 km, but after that is very fuel efficient.

Must sell, downgrading to a Ford Fusion. Air freshener included. Asking $250 million OBO and dont try to lowball me, just trying to get back some of what I put in it and my time.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
          ----[/QUOT

Comment

The bent fork tubes are a nice touch.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Not a funny, maybe more of a treasure

I think there is a treasure waiting for someone to find.

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ300870827

Comment

A Rare Indication of "What-I-REALLY-Wanted..."

He really wants a GS!

2006 Harley Davidson - Kansas City

Date: 2011-07-31, 9:15AM CDT
                Reply to: sale-jkysc-2522459027@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

2006 special construction harley davidson,88 cubic inch motor and 5 speed trans were new in crate in 06,bike was built from ground up on a kraftech standard size softail frame, its the same size frame you would find on a harley softail,has aftermarket floorboards,aftermarket shifter and brake pegs and back pegs,aftermarket screamin eagle 2 slip on mufflers(bike sounds great), bike was built by a certified harley davidson mechanic,i have a windshield and front light bar that go with bike they just need to be installed and wired ,bikes back tire is about 50 percent front is about 60 percent brakes prob have 2 years left on them,back rim has lost some chrome,and one small scrath on tank,its on the underside of tank but other than that bike is in great shape for its age, would consider cash and trade for metric cruiser or car, bike has 10,000 miles ,this bike is titled special construction its not a salvage title, email me with any questions
                • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

I really hope mechanical and intellectual abilities take place in separate areas of the brain. If not, I wouldn't let this guy wrench on a Erector Set based off his writing skills. http://saginaw.craigslist.org/mcy/2524154588.html I know it's Craigslist, but WOW. Some effort at making yourself not look like paste eating, window licking buffoon would help your business. Especially if you are going to do your own advertising.

Comment

This one is pretty funny, like to know what this guy is smoking.

I didnt do it I swear !!

--------------------------
                    1982 GS850G

1980 GS1100L

Comment

I think the jacket guy has seen one too many "old spice" commercials....

Comment

Originally posted by kparkfan View Post
                        This one is pretty funny, like to know what this guy is smoking.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/2522873903.html

He was taking lessons from this guy: http://consumerist.com/2010/02/the-g...l-ad-ever.html

Comment

These people hurt my head and make my heart sad: http://saginaw.craigslist.org/mcy/2526252107.html

What???

Notice that he will not check emails. I'm willing to bet it's because reading causes him too much pain. Send him a crayon colored picture of what you have.

Comment

Gonzo....That dude in the performance shop is exactly the guy you want wrenching. He may have a ponytail down to his azz, one tooth on top and two on the bottom, have a half gone half gallon of jack on the workbench..but i am willing to bet that he has been wrenching since he was old enough to hold a ratchet. He may not be a national spelling bee champ but i guarentee he can wrench. And seeing that i am a MI native and have been to Saginaw at least 2 or 3 times a month, I can certainly understand just why he cant spell.
                            MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                            1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                              Gonzo....That dude in the performance shop is exactly the guy you want wrenching. He may have a ponytail down to his azz, one tooth on top and two on the bottom, have a half gone half gallon of jack on the workbench..but i am willing to bet that he has been wrenching since he was old enough to hold a ratchet. He may not be a national spelling bee champ but i guarentee he can wrench. And seeing that i am a MI native and have been to Saginaw at least 2 or 3 times a month, I can certainly understand just why he cant spell.
                              Maybe so, but his wrenching skills didn't nominate him for the funnies after all.

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
                                He really wants a GS!
                                we all know it was the sound that bugs him... and the stiff ride... and the weight.... and the speed.... and repair bills... and gas mileage... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X