Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now what`s wrong with this?

Check the printed price. Has to be a typo. Check the price on the windsheild.

ULTRA CLASSIC ANNIVERSARY MINT CONDITION 21K MILES NEW PRICE - $80200 (FRANKLIN)

Date: 2012-10-05, 9:59AM CDT
    Reply to: see below

HARLEY DAVIDSON 1993 FLTCU ULTRA CLASSIC 90th ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION. NUMBER 150 OUT OF ONLY 200 MADE. RUNS, DRIVES, LOOKS & SOUNDS GREAT!! LOADED WITH EXTRAS. INCLUDING:
    (3)- EXTRA WINDSHIELDS 1) DARK TINT SHORT SPORT , 2) MEDIUM TINTED 3) LG TOURING TALL
    CHROME GRIPS
    H-D CUSTOM COVER
    STAGE 1 AIR CLEANER W/ REJETTED CARB & PIPES
    CHROME LIGHTED ROTOR & CALIBER COVERS
    CHROME H.D. TAILIGHT & TURN SIGNAL COVERS
    CHROME LUGGAGE RACK
    PAINT MATCHED REAR SPOILER W/ LED LIGHT& STOP LIGHT
    CHROME REAR TOUR PACK LIGHT COVERS & LUGGAGE RACK & TOP TRIM PIECE
    CHROME FLOOR BOARD COVERS
    DRIVERS REAR BACK REST
    CHROME PRIMARY COVER
    CHROME H.D. DERBY COVER
    CHROME FRONT FENDER BAR & SHIELD LIGHT
    RAISED WHITEWALL TIRES
    JUST INSTALLED (8-25-12) KIRKER PIPES WITH FISH TAIL ENDS
    THIS BIKE HAS ONLY 21K WELL TAKEN CARE OF MILES, RUNS OUT VERY WELL.THIS IS THE ORIGANAL PAINT AND IT IS STILL IN EXELLENT CONDTION, IT JUST DOESNT LOOK LIKE EVERYONE ELSES HARLEY. BIKE ALSO INCLUDES THESE COLLECTABLE ITEMS:
    CASE OF MILLER 90TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTABLE BEER FROM 1993 IN 16 OZ CANS, ALSO INCLUDES 1 ORIGINAL TICKET PACKAGE FROM THE 90TH REUNION W/ PIN & STICKER INCLUDED.
    BUY IT NOW FOR ONLY $8000.00. / CALL SCOTT @ 414-350-7275. NO TEXTS PLEASE.
    POSSIBLE TRADES CONSIDERED FOR A GM 2500 HD EXTENED CAB 4X4 PICKUP MUST HAVE 8ft BOX LOOKING FOR A NICE TRUCK NO JUNK, WOULD TRADE BIKE & CASH FOR THE RIGHT TRUCK.

THIS BIKE HAS ONLY 21K WELL TAKEN CARE OF MILES.

sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
    1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
      Hey Steve, someday myself and others will start following your lead and posting the ads we are commenting on....
      copy/paste....copy/paste! Not so complicated. ha ha Thanks

'Bout time y'all catch on.

sigpic
      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
      Family Portrait
      Siblings and Spouses
      Mom's first ride
      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

This is funny....

I came across this one, and I'm not the spelling police, but the number of spelling errors and incorrect word use was just too much for me not to post in the 'Craigslist Funnies' thread. It might be more sad than funny, but here you go.....

hey I have a 99 honda cbr 600 f 4 four sale or trade for a good car the bike have 36k run grade only nead a oil chage have miner scraches if you interesting tex me at 2162585059 thanks $2300

Comment

The title on this one is great, the most surprising part: it has a title!

82 Honda GL500 Piece of Crap - $99 (Baseline and Gilbert)

Been sitting for years. Its missing a lot of important parts. Just got it running. It runs bad. It smokes bad. Clutch cable is frozen. All controls missing or broken. No key, its hot-wired. I want it gone. You can hear it run but it is not driveable. For sale one week only then to the scrapyard. Have title. 602-388-2647 txt or call.

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
            Hey Steve, someday myself and others will start following your lead and posting the ads we are commenting on....
            copy/paste....copy/paste! Not so complicated. ha ha Thanks
            Still can't Copy/Paste images out of Craigslist on any of my computers. I can get all of the text though; anyone else in Canuck nation having the same problem?

Can one of our fine neighbours to the south please Copy/Paste this one for me? EDIT- I was able to get this image up in a roundabout way

My poor heart might not be able to take this anymore:

Last edited by BigD_83; 10-07-2012, 01:04 AM.
            '83 GS650G
            '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

1984 Suzuki GS 750e (custom) - $1500 (Whistler)

Date: 2012-09-01, 12:03AM PDT
              Reply to this postReply to: 6mzwv-3242980061@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1984 Suzuki GS 750e, new front tire, new battery, painted flat black, chopped rear fender. Runs great , starts everytime.. $1500 obo 604-902-6622

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
              That is 1/2 a bike for full price

Comment

Originally posted by avanhaselen View Post
                The title on this one is great, the most surprising part: it has a title!

82 Honda GL500 Piece of Crap - $99 (Baseline and Gilbert)

Been sitting for years. Its missing a lot of important parts. Just got it running. It runs bad. It smokes bad. Clutch cable is frozen. All controls missing or broken. No key, its hot-wired. I want it gone. You can hear it run but it is not driveable. For sale one week only then to the scrapyard. Have title. 602-388-2647 txt or call.

Now that's honest and fair. Hell, he even went through the trouble to demonstrate the running engine.
                Yamaha fz1 2007

Comment

seen this before?

No signature

Comment

Huh?

Who in the heck would want to buy that?
                    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

sigpic
                      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                      Family Portrait
                      Siblings and Spouses
                      Mom's first ride
                      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

1980 GS550E Bobber - Los Angeles

I suppose we've seen worse.....

1980 Suzuki GS550E Cafe Racer / Bobber - $2800 (Van Nuys)

Date: 2012-10-08, 6:28PM PDT
                        Reply to this postReply to: mchdk-3309016439@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1980 Suzuki GS550E Cafe Racer / Bobber, 6 Speed trans, runs / rides good, custom paint and pin striping, Harley exhaust pipes, Clubman handlebars, good tires, lowered in the rear, custom seat and tail section with custom tail light and turn signals, new chain. Clean title and registered until October 2013! $2800 or best offer. 424.208.9204 - No tire kickers, No I'll have the money in a week, No test rides without M1, No low ballers, No spammers please.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

'83 GS750 Header - Los Angeles

Rusty & cheap - but #2 Cylinder may not breathe right though

83 Suzuki GS750 4 into 1 Header (sf valley)

Date: 2012-10-08, 5:55PM PDT
                          Reply to: see below

83 Suzuki GS750 4 into 1 Header for sale.
                          It may fit other GS years and models.
                          Asking $40 obo.
                          You can text me at 6I9 72O O875 No e-mails

You can text me at 6I9 72O O875 No e-mails

Comment

Geussing I can ask big bucks for this Supertrapp 4>1 to

Comment

more fine salesmanship

Wow, really hope I get a chance to do business with this outstanding gentleman.
                              Cleveland Craigslist:

please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
                              prohibited
                              spam/overpost
                              best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
                              1981 Suzuki 650cc 800$ runs - $800 (west cleveland)

Date: 2012-10-10, 9:34AM EDT
                              Reply to this postReply to: mzhdc-3328872250@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Names trav, got this motorcycle from my father about 2 years ago. just recently ive put myself in a financial situation which is the only reason for me selling it, runs no problems, might need a new battery but the old one will start it. fair condition not much rust. 800 firm you show up with seven and all you'll get is a show no deal. i know its worth more then what im asking. its raining bad as hell or i'd get my white ass out their and tke pictures. if interested call, 216-355-8307 will answer any questions asked.

PostingID: 3328872250

Comment

hot rod 4 wheeler

Motorcycle-Quad- I have the paper work from the bmv to get a builders title, so it can be plated as a 4 wheeled motorcycle.
                                I have the street tires on it ready for the road. The all the lights work.
                                This is made from a 1985 Polaris 250 4 wheeler and a 440kz motorcycle.
                                Rides just like a motorcycle. Runs great. Fun on and off road! I have had it up to 80mph!
                                TRADES OPEN
                                Plow truck, old hot rod,-rad rod, Ford Falcon, mustang, nova, cj7,5, ford 9n, 8n, 2n tractor OR??

READ ALL> NO TEXT--
                                1-870-844-1533, THANKS.
                                Make a cash offer.

(North Judson I.N., by Knox)

Comment

Working...
                                X