Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$4200 - 2007 Yamaha R6Report Ad
    West Shore: Langford,Colwood,Metchosin,Highlands (View Map)

2007 Yamaha R6, mostly highway driven, 33000km, excellent shape, pazzo levers, everything else all stock components, garage kept.....

Ad Id:

zoom

Nice pics dude,WTF?

Comment

At least this guy may be honest?

I love the part about losing the key. Sort of like a time when some guys got their 4 wheeler stuck against a tree on my land. After walking home they were too drunk to remember where they left it and reported it stolen. I found it later that fall when deer hunting.
      1983 GS1100E owned since 1992. SOLD!
      1990 RM250L since 1989.
      1986 XR250R since 1987. SOLD!
      1968? Suzuki B100P. SOLD!!!
      2 1992 XR100R's since 1995? for wife and daughter.(Just sold one 12/26/2016)
      1993 Z50R for other daughter but about to sell since she has out grown it. SOLD!!!
      2002 DRZ400S 12/04/10 SOLD!
      2006 DR650SE since May 2012
      2005 DL1000K5 since January 2013
      Green is just another color.

Comment

Enough with these overpriced CL bikes- here's value! maybe he can find the head if you ask him. looks like easy $200 in parts

1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

I think this may be one of the biggest fails I've ever seen on Craigslist...

Brace yourselves.

Custom Yamaha R1 Bobber - $9000 (Santa Barbara)

There is nothing else like this in the world. Designed and built by myself. It is still a superbike and has shed about 20lbs and gained a lower center of gravity by lowering the seat. It feels like you're driving the batmobile motorcycle. Custom HID headlight, custom mirror, custom seat, battery, and tail light.

Dear god, look at that seat!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty View Post

Brace yourselves.

Wow only 9K. So do you think he would take a brand new Busa in trade for such a fine machine?
            1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
            1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Wow looks like someone couldn't afford to fix his r1 he flipped and said let make it a "custom " bobber.
              sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
              1994 gsxr1100w
              1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
                "Hey, i am selling a custom built honda 750. the speedomemeter reads 140 but will do 200mph. I have all the parts to put into it and make it run, their just taken out so kids cant take out and joy ride. I am selling for 3000$ obo or trade for somenthing of equal value. You can contact me at 734-775-9032 call or text or just email if you have any questions."

I just had to grab that before it goes away. I'm thinking he might trade it for my mountain bike which runs high 11s in the quarter mile. I took the chain off it though so the kids don't drag race it when I'm not around but it's mostly complete.
                1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
                1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty View Post

Brace yourselves.

OMG what a complete waste!

Comment

Where the seat and tank come together, on a hinge it seems, looks like it would be a hell of a crotch cruncher if the right pothole came along. I suppose it would spare us from his genes entering the pool though.

Comment

Worth the long read for the last couple sentences..."the brakes need grease" and he is tired of taking it up the hoop.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

1975 Kawasaki KH100 $900

The bike is in great working order the piston cylinder and head are in almost new condition, there is a problem with the carb causing the bike to run full throttle, the cable is probably stuck or the float bowl is stuck it ran fine until i turned the throttle. The lights all work missing one back blinker, speedo works and brakes are ok could use some grease. Fuel petcock is stuck in the on position so you cant use the reserve tank or block the fuel line for storage or carb work and such. The bike came without a chain i got the right one its just not on it yet comes with it obviously. The only reason im selling this( i paid 900)is because im 18 and cant get it insured in this corruct society. The only place that would insure me td insurance quoted me at 6500 dollars a year over 6 times the value of the bike and i have a clean driving record. Ill be using the money to buy a 2000 pound gas guzzling car which i can get insured without difficulty aside from the 4500 dollar a year price tag. I was ripping a moped around for 2 years and this was the perfect upgrade but since i have been completely sodomized by the rules of Ontario roads and every insurance company i call this puppys gotta go and it kills me. PLEASE don't try and haggle me down i already losing the money i spend on the chain and a seat. I want to try and come out of this and still be able to take a dump after, Thank you

Hahaha, it's funny because it's true.

Tank

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post

The bike is in great working order the piston cylinder and head are in almost new condition, there is a problem with the carb causing the bike to run full throttle, the cable is probably stuck or the float bowl is stuck it ran fine until i turned the throttle. The lights all work missing one back blinker, speedo works and brakes are ok could use some grease. Fuel petcock is stuck in the on position so you cant use the reserve tank or block the fuel line for storage or carb work and such. The bike came without a chain i got the right one its just not on it yet comes with it obviously. The only reason im selling this( i paid 900)is because im 18 and cant get it insured in this corruct society. The only place that would insure me td insurance quoted me at 6500 dollars a year over 6 times the value of the bike and i have a clean driving record. Ill be using the money to buy a 2000 pound gas guzzling car which i can get insured without difficulty aside from the 4500 dollar a year price tag. I was ripping a moped around for 2 years and this was the perfect upgrade but since i have been completely sodomized by the rules of Ontario roads and every insurance company i call this puppys gotta go and it kills me. PLEASE don't try and haggle me down i already losing the money i spend on the chain and a seat. I want to try and come out of this and still be able to take a dump after, Thank you

Hahaha, it's funny because it's true.

Tank
                          Yep, grew up in Ontario and it's true. Everyone complains about ICBC here but I'm telling you private run insurance copmanies will f&ck you up the azz with every chance they get!!
                          No signature

Comment

Of the ones on the bike, they all work.
                            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Seller to receive reality check

Aim for the stars seller, but prepare to get 200$

-------- KZ 750 Frame -------------------- - $1500

Date: 2012-10-30, 5:26PM EDT
                              Reply to this postReply to: p7vzx-3375649473@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

frame only..... no other parts...... will take up to a 300 mm rear wheel and tire....
                              -------- KZ 750 Frame -------------------- - $1500

Date: 2012-10-30, 5:26PM EDT
                              Reply to this postReply to: p7vzx-3375649473@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

frame only..... no other parts...... will take up to a 300 mm rear wheel and tire....

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                                The only place that would insure me td insurance quoted me at 6500 dollars a year over 6 times the value of the bike and i have a clean driving record.
                                Typo, right? Supposed to be $650? Maybe $1650?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Working...
                                X