Clear All

$2500 but WORTH $5000

LOL

Comment

$5000?? omg
      sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
      1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

I've heard of rat, chopped, badazz, etc - WTF is 'bratstyle'? Will he kick and scream and hold his breath if no one buys it?

For sale today we have a very nice 1977 XS650. It has a brand new rebuilt motor, new pistons, all cleaned, sand blasted, and looking like new! The frame has been chopped and is a bratstyle. It has everything to complete the bike. Brand new tires, chain, custom cafe handle bars, and so much more. This bike put together is easily worth $5000. Just in a pinch and wanted to see if someone wanted it. Price is OBO.

Call or text 28one-two36-532zero

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
          I've heard of rat, chopped, badazz, etc - WTF is 'bratstyle'? Will he kick and scream and hold his breath if no one buys it?
          I guess that makes it a bobber rat bike. Personally, I think its more "twism" style, or twit inspired spasm. heh
          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

LOL

Bike is currently apart as a friend of mine who was thinking of buying it tore it down to get things powder coated and polished, etc but is not able to proceed forward with the project. Asking $1500 obo. All numbers match. Perfect restoration or cafe racer project. Motor and transmission is good but missing a alternator cover easy fix. Email me for additional info and pictures. I may be interested in trades.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
            PostingID:3409498441

Comment

cough cough...$1500 obo oookay.
              2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                You gotta know most of these delusional Dumb A**es bikes are either ending up in the junk yard or in thier yard next to the barn for the rest of their lives.
                Sad thing it is....
                2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                  You gotta know most of these delusional Dumb A**es bikes are either ending up in the junk yard or in thier yard next to the barn for the rest of their lives.

Better that than some new owner wobbling down the highway riding a death trap.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                    87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                    99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                    15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
                      Lol they just mowed around it....
                      2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                        Lol they just mowed around it....
                        Think that maybe it doesn't run well enough to move six feet?

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                          Think that maybe it doesn't run well enough to move six feet?
                          That or it has established roots there lol.
                          2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

The ultimate "RAN WHEN PARKED"!

I'm betting the engine, clutch and/or chain are rusted solid. Maybe he means "I'll pay you $1000 to get it out of my yard"?

Comment

Wow!! Sounds great!!
                              No signature

Comment

I called the guy and told him I would rather pay $3000 for it. Sadly, he turned me down.

Comment

Working...
                                X