No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this ad and went looked at it a couple of weeks ago. It looks a lot better in the pics than real life. Some MINOR work says the seller, that's a MAJOR understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
      http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org...528509365.html

Saw this ad and went looked at it a couple of weeks ago. It looks a lot better in the pics than real life. Some MINOR work says the seller, that's a MAJOR understatement.
      For those that live in the Culpeper area, that IS practically in brand new condition.
      Just a little buffing and she will be good as new!

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
        http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org...528509365.html

Notice the loving way it had been stored? Wasn't it resting on that mattress in the background?

Comment

What Tha Wappapelo is this thing???

I have no words...
          trailer? Motorcycle?
          Car-ish device?
          It appears to have a license plate somehow...
          Yeesh!
          Ozarkdrb

Comment

Great starter bike?

http://modesto.craigslist.org/mcy/2554763400.html I like the, Great starter bike, statement.
            1998 Yamaha VMAX, Magnacharger Supercharger, Holley 4 barrel double pumped 395 csf carb, Kerker 4:1 exhaust, reinforced/hardened pistons to accommodate the 19:1 compression during boost, Custom pain, Custom wheels, 300 rear wheel, 300x35/r18 VENOM R tire, reinforced shaft-drive & frame brace to accommodate increased torque, drag bars. 2007 engine with less than 2000 miles. Great starter bike.
            Sean
            510-673-0600
            serious inquiries only.
            more pics upon request.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2554763400

Comment

Originally posted by ozarkdrb View Post
              I have no words...
              trailer? Motorcycle?
              Car-ish device?
              It appears to have a license plate somehow...
              Yeesh!
              Ozarkdrb

http://springfield.craigslist.org/mcy/2572509079.html
              The stress load on the triple tree and forks would be terrible - especially since you have to stop every few miles and refill the gas tank.....

Comment

Originally posted by Willmrx View Post
                http://modesto.craigslist.org/mcy/2554763400.html I like the, Great starter bike, statement.

I've never driven a bike before in my life... I guess that's perfect for me..??

Comment

Posted this a while back,guess it didn't sell:
                  $1850 - Collectors/Classic/Mint Condition 1981 -SR-185 Yamaha
                  FOR SALE/$1,850.00

CLASSIC/COLLECTORS ANTIQUE MOTORCYCLE

CLASSIC-1981 Yamaha SR185 Exciter Motorcycle

1-Cylinders
                  4-Stroke
                  185cc

-Tear Drop Gas Tank- Harley-Davidson Low Rider Seat for two, seat valued at $1,100.00. Harley Windshield, Special Chrome Riders Grips, New Breaks, New Tires, New Battery, Small Harley Saddle Bags, Chrome Foot Rests matching chrome handle grips and much more, the bike is all done is high gloss Black Finish. Just had the bike tuned up, new plug, oil changed and a new Gas Cock System installed. Gas Tank is full! This is a collector?s piece and a must see -runs like it just came off the show room floor.

Call now 250-893-7725 or email tpower49@hotmail.ca
                  Selling Price Reduced From - $ 2,850.00 to-

($1,850.00 Price is Firm)Pictures(Lots) available via email just ask!

zoom
                  Well there are bad pics now.Wonder why it hasn't sold?

Comment

Originally posted by Willmrx View Post
                    1998 Yamaha VMAX, Magnacharger Supercharger, Holley 4 barrel double pumped 395 csf carb, Kerker 4:1 exhaust, reinforced/hardened pistons to accommodate the 19:1 compression during boost, Custom pain, Custom wheels, 300 rear wheel, 300x35/r18 VENOM R tire, reinforced shaft-drive & frame brace to accommodate increased torque, drag bars. 2007 engine with less than 2000 miles. Great starter bike.
                    Sean
                    510-673-0600
                    serious inquiries only.
                    more pics upon request.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2554763400
                    That bike "might" be fast...

GREAT starter bike, for a fighter jet pilot !

Comment

Saw this on another forum http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/2602910568.html

Comment

Originally posted by GoJoeGo View Post
                        here's the text, because it will probably get flagged soon:

2002 Suzuki GSXR 1000 - $2000 (Newark)

Date: 2011-09-17, 1:57AM EDT
                        Reply to: sale-52qfv-2602910568@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This bike was so ****ing awesome that I blew the engine. Due to my hardcore life (doing 500+ mph without a helmet, no clothes, just a belt and a beeper, etc), this is now a project bike. A while ago I sold my own ass to buy this bike and I paid $3500 when it was working... now I beat it to **** and I'm asking for $2000 obo. Comes with extra plastics although some are messed up cause somehow I managed to **** those up too while they just sat in my house. **** it, everyone needs some extra plastics. Rock them on your arms or some **** like a Transformer. Tank has a hole on it that was repaired with some trusty JB Weld which is fine until you explode on the highway doing 100+. Clutch was just changed 2 months ago cause I needed that **** and I still have all receipts for all the work that was done at Motorcycle Mall. This Beast needs work but I can't afford this **** right now cause my main priorities nowadays are pimping, growing more chest hair, and planking. Hit me up anytime. I'm usually up from 12pm-1pm. Thanks. Eddie -973-573-3142

Comment

can't fathom the whole hardtail/bobber fixation some guys have. Since it's already cut up, it would be cool to re-do it with a single shock under the seat, like a Vincent:

Comment

Originally posted by davidduarte View Post
                            can't fathom the whole hardtail/bobber fixation some guys have. Since it's already cut up, it would be cool to re-do it with a single shock under the seat, like a Vincent:

http://hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/2613476815.html
                            Vincents have twin shocks
                            1978 GS 1000 (since new)
                            1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
                            1978 GS 1000 (parts)
                            1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
                            1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
                            1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
                            2007 DRz 400S
                            1999 ATK 490ES
                            1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
                              Vincents have twin shocks
                              so they do then with 2 shocks under the seat. I've only recently "discovered" Vincent motorcycles. What beautiful bikes!

Comment

Not a funny, but an 'I WANT!!!"

Honda Goldwing 1979 - $4800 (Glendale, CA)

Date: 2011-09-23, 6:37PM PDT
                                Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

I'm selling my honda goldwing 1979
                                10,000 k
                                Hard sattlebag
                                Windhsield CC bar
                                Perfect condition
                                Ask for Henry : 1(818) 515- 7535

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Soul for sale - $1000 (LA)

Date: 2011-09-24, 11:12AM PDT
                                Reply to: sale-ec8ek-2615299871@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

will sign contract to sell one human soul

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                                Last edited by Guest; 09-24-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X