• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$3800 - Suzuki GS 750Report Ad
    North Saanich & Sidney (View Map)

Nicely refurbished '83 GS 750.

zoom

Looks OK but I'd need more info before even thinking about it at 1/2 the asking price.

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
      I've heard of rat, chopped, badazz, etc - WTF is 'bratstyle'? Will he kick and scream and hold his breath if no one buys it?
      bratstyle is actually a shop in japan that started the look. but its like a cross between dirt tracker and a bobber. and that thing is worth like 500 bucks the way its sits.

Comment

That 750 is a real nice resto. I don't care about the price because I am not buying it, but there are a lot of nice touches on it. You can tell that care was taken with each step. I can only hope that my resto works out that well. I really like the Yoshimura muffler, it is a great touch.

Comment

I could pick apart what's wrong with that bike.Some of the engine covers are painted that should be polished,has a round 7" instead of the small fairing that it "should" have.I agree overall it looks good but it's more of a "freestyle" restoration.Nor a really bad thing as that's what I'm doing with my 78 1000 to,I'm just not expecting to get big $$ off it.

Comment

seriously....

'83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Yup, people are still busy hacking the old GSes up in NH too....

Comment

Emailed the seller. Took several days for her (?) to respond. And YEP - it's a 'ship it to you scam':

There are 8,226 miles on it, the bike is in great condition, has been properly maintained, has never been laid down or abused in any way. It has a clean title and the price I'm selling it for is $2300, which is including all charges.
                I really love the bike but after the divorced I badly need a car for me and the kids.I am located in Ada, OK but I can arrange the shipping, and I've posted the bike on Google Checkout also so I can sell it through them, so you will have the chance to test and inspect it before funds are released.
                I'll take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the bike ,to be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of the serious intentions. So if you are interested please e-mail me back for more details about the transaction
                I am waiting your reply.
                Originally posted by old_skool
                price misprint??? or scam

Suzuki hayabusa - $2300 (akron-canton)

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                  Paying someone $1,400 to do maintenance does not increase the value by $1,4oo.

But, it never hurts to ask
                  1978 GS 1000 (since new)
                  1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
                  1978 GS 1000 (parts)
                  1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
                  1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
                  1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
                  2007 DRz 400S
                  1999 ATK 490ES
                  1994 DR 350SES

Comment

scam?

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
                    Emailed the seller. Took several days for her (?) to respond. And YEP - it's a 'ship it to you scam':
                    Could be a scam...most likely a scam since it's listed in Canton, OH. (Am I right about that?)

But Ada, OK isn't that far from me. It would almost be worth going up just to see it. Cash for Title on the spot could be a good deal. It's the divorce part that makes it almost believable. What's that bike worth if it's real (and running)?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryA_Texas View Post
                      Could be a scam...most likely a scam since it's listed in Canton, OH. (Am I right about that?)

But Ada, OK isn't that far from me. It would almost be worth going up just to see it. Cash for Title on the spot could be a good deal. It's the divorce part that makes it almost believable. What's that bike worth if it's real (and running)?
                      Yep, it's a scam.....that add was here in my town not long ago. Same picture.

Comment

LOL on this one

Comment

Originally posted by Tech73 View Post
                          Apparently, its what he used to knock down that tree in the background. LOL
                          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech73 View Post
                            How the heck is that "good condition"?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryA_Texas View Post

Go for it... and you'll find it suddenly got relocated far far away or the seller won't respond.

This is a wide-spread scam over in autos & trucks. Vehicle advertised as local here in Cheeseland, but the pics have palm trees in the background. Or, when I've inquired, the vehicle is said to be in someplace really far away like Salt Lake City. I played along and said "Hey - my (brother/uncle/friend) is a cop and lives there! When and where can he look at if for me?" Somehow, they never respond to that!

...and as to the 'divorce', there's always a sob story to go along with the scam....

Comment

Wow what a deal!

Custom Honda Rebel Bobber - $3500 (san jose south)

I have a custom 1985 Honda Rebel. It is a bobber style and almost everything is custom. It runs really well. This is a 250cc so it is easy to ride and gets great gas mileage. A perfect commuter or a starter bike. This bike just oozes style. You can't go anywhere without someone taking a picture or giving you a thumbs up. It is a chick magnet. I am selling this because I need money for the holidays for gifts and all that. Below are some of the pictures of the bike. Currently, one of the chrome muffler tips fell off and needs to be welded back on. It is a minor thing but I haven't had the time to do it. I think a new set of mufflers cost about 40 dollars and the cost of welding it on wouldn't cost that much. Overall, this is an awesome bike.

Any questions or to see it with cash in hand, call or text me at 408 657 6627

Comment

Working...
                                X