No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reverse Trike Project 1986 Suzuki GS1100 - $1000 (Coquitlam)

Reverse Trike Project
    86 Suzuki GS1100 Rear
    67 Beatle Front end

Call Wayne 604-352-0872
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster

Comment

The perfect marriage of a VW front end, a GS rear and a Detroit bucket seat.
      1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
      1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
          http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/mcy/3707179881.html

I'm definately not man enough to ride this

Rat Bike: 1998 Honda CBR 600 ; Swing arm lengthened, handle bars lowered, custom carbon fiberglass cowling over tank and seat. Engine is extremely strong and solid. NO test rides, I can send you video of bike start and ride around or meet to show bike driving. As is. This thing is not a toy it will haul. Experienced riders only.
          •it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
          I guess this guy here in Texas had the same idea... with the added stability of putting an 1100 engine on a 750 frame

old school gs1100 - $1 (mansfield)

old school runs great GS1100 in 750 frame, stretched 14 over new suzuki front end dyna S ignition dyna jet kit carburators needs wiring harness motor is strong shoot me a offer 817 480 4391 (project bike)
          82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
          80 gs1000s

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post
            I guess this guy here in Texas had the same idea... with the added stability of putting an 1100 engine on a 750 frame

old school gs1100 - $1 (mansfield)

old school runs great GS1100 in 750 frame, stretched 14 over new suzuki front end dyna S ignition dyna jet kit carburators needs wiring harness motor is strong shoot me a offer 817 480 4391 (project bike)
            At least the correct value is reflected in the price.

sigpic
            mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
            hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
            #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
            #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
            Family Portrait
            Siblings and Spouses
            Mom's first ride
            Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
            (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

You got something against my new ride...Grrr....
              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
                http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/mcy/3707179881.html

I'm definately not man enough to ride this

Rat Bike: 1998 Honda CBR 600 ; Swing arm lengthened, handle bars lowered, custom carbon fiberglass cowling over tank and seat. Engine is extremely strong and solid. NO test rides, I can send you video of bike start and ride around or meet to show bike driving. As is. This thing is not a toy it will haul. Experienced riders only.
                •it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                OWWW looks painful
                Should be called the nutcracker
                Maybe ok for a female tho

Comment

Wow, just when you think it's impossible to make a bike uglier!

CL > cincinnati > all for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by ownerReplyReply to: nnh2g-3717204833@sale.craigslist.org [?]

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
                  Posted: 2013-04-01, 7:21PM EDT
                  1982 VINTAGE YAMAHA 650 MAXIM - $1499 (COVINGTON KY)

HAVE TO SEE TO APPRECIATE!!!!!! $1499 FIRM!!!!!

1982 YAMAHA 650 MAXIM MOTORCYCLE......NEW BATTERY

4 CYLINDER WITH K & N AIR INTAKE FILTERS

NEW PAINT......NEW BRAKES......NEW PLUGS......NEW LIGHTS......NEW DESIGN.....ALL FLUIDS CHANGED....NEW TANK EMBLEMS....NEW MIRRORS....NEW BATTERY

UNDER 18,000 MILES........CLEAN TITLE

GREAT BIKE FOR THE MONEY!!!!
                  Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                  87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                  99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                  15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by gearhead13 View Post
                    OWWW looks painful
                    Should be called the nutcracker
                    Maybe ok for a female tho
                    As they say, genius has its limitations. Stupidity knows no bounds. LOL
                    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Overpriced hack job

1980 Suzuki GS850 Custom Cafe Racer Conversion - $4295 (South Hadley, MA)

This cafe racer is a 1980 Suzuki GS850 full custom cafe conversion, with all original engine and motor parts. The carbs have been rebuilt recently and locally by All Power in Granby. The tune-up, lights, mirrors and brakes have recently been changed (2012) by Motorcycle Exchange in Chicopee. Bike is in mint condition, and has nothing wrog with it. All paper work in order. This bike is one of a kind and a collector's item. Bike was customized in Atlanta, Georgia. Bike is currently stored in heated facility.

Call 413-538-8101

Comment

It's gone now but the Smokey and the Bandit TransAm tribute bike was used in a scam post on Craigslilt earlier this morning. Only $2033 and it could have been mine!

Comment

Originally posted by heinzh View Post
                          http://westernmass.craigslist.org/mcd/3727010173.html

1980 Suzuki GS850 Custom Cafe Racer Conversion - $4295 (South Hadley, MA)
                          No telling what all has been done to it. It shows 37+K miles, but it does not have correct '80 speedo on it, so you just know that it has been changed.

sigpic
                          Family Portrait
                          Siblings and Spouses
                          Mom's first ride
                          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)

Comment

OMG! I started this thread a long time ago! My old account got deleted!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_brother View Post
                              OMG! I started this thread a long time ago! My old account got deleted!
                              Almost three years ago.

Over 3360 replies and still going strong.

Welcome back.

sigpic
                              Family Portrait
                              Siblings and Spouses
                              Mom's first ride

Comment

$1,200 · cbr600 hurricane 1987

Report Ad

Hey there this is my crotch rocket that i have been slowly trying to work on but i have no time to work on it anymore its just been sitting, there are no plastics on it the front head lights dont work, it doesnt have rear turn signals, it has sheet metal side pannels i made for it. It has a yamaha front end with ducatti rims front and rear. Bike does run pretty good and it is very fast ! I do have papers for it as well, the bike also comes with a single seat as well, 2other gas tanks and a parts frame with motor, parts frame also has forks and rims as well

Yeah OK,good luck buddy

Comment

Working...
                                X