Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this makes me a little sad--& that seats gotta hurt

79' SUZUKI GS1000 "E" - $1800 (420 Janish)

STRONG RUNNING 1000cc FOUR CYLINDER, GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME BY AND TAKE A LOOK AT IT. THANKS FOR LOOKING.
    82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
    80 gs1000s

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      me too-I want to say something but "uuuuuh".... is all that comes to mind.

Dumbstruck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post
        http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/4408236062.html

79' SUZUKI GS1000 "E" - $1800 (420 Janish)

STRONG RUNNING 1000cc FOUR CYLINDER, GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME BY AND TAKE A LOOK AT IT. THANKS FOR LOOKING.
        That's why Sweden passed a law that doesn't allow modifications to Motorcycles without being over 35 years old and passing a test too. Yes, I'm kidding- but it's starting to seem like a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Before the ad gets pulled, at least share the misery.

Just awesome paint. Everything... and i mean everything, aside fro gauges/ head/tailights and turn signals, rubber and rotors and middle of chain... is gold. So awesome. Tons of juice. Crazyjuice. Awesome bike. Firm on the $5750. No trades please.

I pretty much guarantee you that bike is stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
            That's why Sweden passed a law that doesn't allow modifications to Motorcycles without being over 35 years old and passing a test too. Yes, I'm kidding- but it's starting to seem like a good idea.
            This is indecision at its logical extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
              ...a law that doesn't allow modifications to Motorcycles without being over 35 years old and passing a test...
              Is this the motorcycle or the mechanic who has to be over 35 years old and pass a test? My vote is for the mechanic, bikes can be any age.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                Meth is a very dangerous drug.
                Currently bikeless
                '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Oh My God. I love bikes that come with "Tons of juice. Crazyjuice" It always makes me want to rattle can my bike gold when I'm on it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Before the ad gets pulled, at least share the misery.

Just awesome paint. Everything... and i mean everything, aside fro gauges/ head/tailights and turn signals, rubber and rotors and middle of chain... is gold. So awesome. Tons of juice. Crazyjuice. Awesome bike. Firm on the $5750. No trades please.

An innocent mistake.

There he was, in the garage, sniffing the fumes from that gold paint can.... and the bike was just sitting there.......and a couple of brain synapses that were still firing thought the bike would look 'pretty' in gold.....and one thing just led to another....discovered he could make the bike pretty and keep sniffing fumes at the same time. Truly a great multi-tasker!

Comment

Harley Davidson Softail Costume

How do you put it on?
                      1982 GS1100GLZ Sold but still loved
                      2008 Bandit 1250 Crashed (cager on a cell phone)
                      2008 Bandit 1250 #2

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Schlosser View Post
                        Oh, he just left out one word. I should read "Harley Davidson Soft Tail with COSTUME"
                        My Motorcycles:
                        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                        79 1000e (all original)
                        82 850g (all original)
                        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Were running a "FEW" years ago!!!

This one makes the "OH REALLY" red flag go up...running a FEW years ago???? Too funny.

MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                          1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

You do get two of them though. Offer less than $300 and plan to spend a couple of thou to make one run.

Comment

Heck yeah..........
                              sigpic
                              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                              -Rusty old scooter.
                              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                                Hahah.. I! will start talking WITH! exclamation marks WHEN! I want just the WORDS! to be emphasized.

Comment

Working...
                                X