No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1967 Honda Scrambler - CL125A - $5500 (Ephrata)

Up for sale is an original 1967 Honda Scrambler. Everything works, the bike runs and I have the title for it. Please call and ask for Mike if interested. 717 four zero six six seven five seven. Emails will not be responded to. Won't ship, take a check or send it to Nigeria....don't waste my time.

I found Pete a bike. Shipping costs might be a bit much though...

Comment

CUSTOM MOTORCYCLE - $1000 (INGLEWOOD)
      image 1 image 2 image 3 image 4 image 5 image 6 image 7 image 8
      I built custom bikes ....I did the handle bars, seat, brake bracket, pipes, 5" extended to the frame, and Im working on the custom fenders tomorrow. I also rebuilt the carbs the motor runs great . ...Im thinking about changing everything I painted green to black or something more attractive . So for the most part the bike will be everything a custom bike needs hot bad ass and one of a kind mORE CUSTOM then any other suzuki cycles out there...ACE CUSTOMS.......ACE THE BUILDER 424 222 3203...............................

Comment

oh man.... what did you do, Ace?!

Comment

"Custom"...right down to the Form-A-Gasket on the stator cover

Comment

Originally posted by Buetra19 View Post
            http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...911979192.html

CUSTOM MOTORCYCLE - $1000 (INGLEWOOD)
            image 1 image 2 image 3 image 4 image 5 image 6 image 7 image 8
            I built custom bikes ....I did the handle bars, seat, brake bracket, pipes, 5" extended to the frame, and Im working on the custom fenders tomorrow. I also rebuilt the carbs the motor runs great . ...Im thinking about changing everything I painted green to black or something more attractive . So for the most part the bike will be everything a custom bike needs hot bad ass and one of a kind mORE CUSTOM then any other suzuki cycles out there...ACE CUSTOMS.......ACE THE BUILDER 424 222 3203...............................
            He should be arrested for that.
            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Do you think he likes red?
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                He should be arrested for that.
                Drawn,quartered and shot for good measure.Poor 550

Comment

That is a whole lotta red. Customizing may not be his calling.

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
                    "Custom"...right down to the Form-A-Gasket on the stator cover

That is pretty bad,ain't it. I guess he couldn't find red Form-a-gasket

man o man. Who is ever going to strip that crap paint off. even the mirrors are painted. It looks like one of those jobs that whatever you spill paint on, you paint completely, instead of cleaning the drip off.

Comment

IMO, that much red will prevent him from seeing any green.

Comment

The poor little Suzuki. It never did anything to anybody to deserve that kind of treatment.
                        My Motorcycles:
                        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                        79 1000e (all original)
                        82 850g (all original)
                        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

That swing arms looks like a piece of 3/8" steel bar stock too. Jeez!

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                            That swing arms looks like a piece of 3/8" steel bar stock too. Jeez!
                            But it's "CUSTOM".

sigpic
                            mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                            hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                            #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                            #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                            Family Portrait
                            Siblings and Spouses
                            Mom's first ride
                            Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                            (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Wow, that is just plain wrong. Maybe a circus could buy it. I could definitely imagine a clown riding it - maybe chasing a dwarf on a unicycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                But it's "CUSTOM".

Yeah, "custom" usually means unbelievably screwed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X