No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. That's one of the few bobbers I've seen that I can say I like. As for "ruining", it's called "customizing". I like a good custom job, this one is good.

Originally posted by wacky941 View Post
    How bout this one from Friendswood Texas, ruined a perfectly good motorcycle.
    http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/1802540369.html

Comment

I admit it does have some appeal but it looks as though it's still missing alot.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Originally posted by wacky941 View Post
        How bout this one from Friendswood Texas, ruined a perfectly good motorcycle.
        http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/1802540369.html
        I owned a Savage and I agree that "perfectly good" isn't the right description. But for a sad little motorcycle to get turned into a sad little bobber with an army camo paint job doesn't see so bad. Plus, for a few extra bucks he might throw in the camo hummer in the background.

The guy digs camo...

Comment

This one look like a comfy ride... At least he's not asking $3K+ for it...

Comment

Poor little GS550 gone to bobber ville..

Man I didn't know you could bore a 550 to 800cc

v4???

A bargain at $3500

Comment

Originally posted by ryanm View Post
              This one look like a comfy ride... At least he's not asking $3K+ for it...
              http://lexington.craigslist.org/mcy/1805234443.html
              Yeah, he's not asking $3k because of "NO TITLE".

Asking price is too much for a parts bike, though.

sigpic
              mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
              hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
              #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
              #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
              Family Portrait
              Siblings and Spouses
              Mom's first ride
              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
              (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

.....and another one.

Larry D
                1980 GS450S
                1981 GS450S
                2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

Originally posted by Larry D View Post

Please tell me there is a Brazil in the US and it's not the country they are talking about?
                  Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                  1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                  2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                  Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                  and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                    Please tell me there is a Brazil in the US and it's not the country they are talking about?
                    " i'd say it has 30k " .. cause we all know how much a speedo slows you down between bars

Comment

I hope its the Brazil in South America - the farther away the better.....and I think IŽd be afraid to sit on that seat.....

Comment

Did you notice that the ad is from Terre Haute, Indiana?

Brazil is a little town just about 15 miles east of there.

(not sure what the "lena" means )

sigpic
                        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                        Family Portrait
                        Siblings and Spouses
                        Mom's first ride
                        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          Did you notice that the ad is from Terre Haute, Indiana?

Brazil is a little town just about 15 miles east of there.

(not sure what the "lena" means )

Yea I noticed that Steve but I've also witnessed people, otherwise known as scammers, posting things in the Colorado Springs Craigslist from outside of the state so I wasn't sure.
                          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

holy cow

Shwinn Bysical

Comment

0 to 70 in 2 seconds, huh?

1983 suzuki gs1100l runs excellent looks very good - $2500 (west phoenix)

Date: 2010-06-22, 5:23PM MST
                              Reply to: sale-fnjhk-1805911117@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1983 suzuki gs1100l runs excellent looks very good surprisingly easy rider would even recommend for beginner no need to upgrade later because has all the power you will ever need extremely fast speedo goes to 140 and I'm sure would do it but never took to it myself 70 fast enough for me and that is at red line of second gear o to 70 in 2 seconds all gauges work including gear indicator which is nice to have gas gauge also works gets over 40mpg amazing gas milage for this size of bike rear tire like new front tire at least half tread life left no rotting going on great bike low price nothing wrong with it ready to ride purrs like a kitten roars like a lion 50000 actual miles but looks new excellent condition must have been garaged most of its life dual overhead cam 4 cylinder dual front dics brakes and disc rear brake email if interested

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1805911117

Comment

Working...
                              X