Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doug B. View Post
    Not so much a craigslist funny, but a super clean bike.. dunno, Id set a reserve of 3500.00 for it if it was mine, and think it could go as high as 5K.. sounds like its concourse quality.

Looks just like mine just as clean too! I need to get the pinstripes though.

Comment

Makes me want to cry.....

1978 kawasaki 1000 bobber - $1250 (whiterock)

1978 kawasaki 1000 bobber. Full custom bike ready to ride with lots done new tires , signals, lights , spark plugs , stator , regulator rectifier , cdi , seat and more comes with extra parts for it please call 6043744799 beautifull and hauls ass. Will trade for rv or trailer. Preferd a larger one. 25 feet plus
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post

1978 kawasaki 1000 bobber. Full custom bike ready to ride with lots done new tires , signals, lights , spark plugs , stator , regulator rectifier , cdi , seat and more comes with extra parts for it please call 6043744799 beautifull and hauls ass. Will trade for rv or trailer. Preferd a larger one. 25 feet plus
        Garth, you posted this in the wrong spot... this should be in the "GS Bible Study" thread.
        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          Garth, you posted this in the wrong spot... this should be in the "GS Bible Study" thread.
          Just about lost my coffee on that one....
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

This is funny...

This guy is the best! He wants to sell the motor and trans together, but if you really want them separate, he'll split them up for you

05 gsxr 750 motor and more (barberton)

I'm selling a 05 Suzuki gsxr motor and trans complete and ready to put in another bike. Has around 8000 on it. And both sides have some scratches but no leaks or anything like that would like to sell whole for $700 or will seperate one or other just motor for $450 and just trans for $300. Also have front forks on has broken mount on bottom $150 for both. Also have rear shock $75 complete rear brake assembly minus pads $50. Air box with k&n filter $50. Rear rim with decent tire $75. rear sprocket (48) teeth. $25. Radiator fan $30. and also the two tail sections of the frame $50 for both or $30 a piece. If u have any questions call or text 330-860-7091. will answer texts quicker and please no emails.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if someone showed up and beat the crap out of him. Or to at least "jap slap" him.

Comment

I'm laughing now....

stchv-4092677622@sale.craigslist.org [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-09-26, 10:49AM PDT
                1973 CB750 Chopper - $4500 (vancouver bc)

1973 CB750 Chopper.
                -Kick only
                -Vintage All-souls plunger frame
                -1973 motor-approx 5k on the top end
                -Dyna electronic ignition
                -Dyna 5ohm coils and plug wires
                -Regulator/rectifier combo unit
                Starts first kick, fun bike to ride but it's time to take on another project.
                Registered and currently insured in my name.
                1983 GS 750

Comment

REALLY LOL
                  http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/mpo/4027532781.ht

'85 Suzuki GS450 Kick Start Parts Bike - $2500 (Fredericksburg)

Comment

Misprint. Hastabee.
                    Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                    87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                    99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                    15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

I'm laughing now....

stchv-4092677622@sale.craigslist.org [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-09-26, 10:49AM PDT
                      1973 CB750 Chopper - $4500 (vancouver bc)

WHAT is the attraction of a peanut for a gas tank?... maybe given those handlebars and that seat,it matches his private anatomy after an hour in that seat! or maybe it's a deal if $4500 is cheaper than a vasectomy.
                      actually though...gee, If you replaced the pillion seat with a tiny tank, you might have an interesting bike...hmmm

Comment

No signature

Comment

Right.

<H1>$1,299 · FREAKIN' AWESOME 1985 VFR 750

Report Ad

ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN AWESOME HONDA VFR 750.
                          THIS LEGENDARY BIKE HAS BEEN KNOWN TO FLY AND HAS BEEN SEEN AT HIGH ALTITUDE BY US MILITARY SPY PLANES.
                          THE HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE ALSO CAPTURED IMAGES OF IT ON THE MOON WITH ELVIS AND MICHAEL JACKSON.
                          "OFF WORLD BIKES" MAGAZINE SAYS THAT IT IS FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET, MORE POWERFUL THAN A LOCOMOTIVE AND ABLE TO LEAP TALL BUILDINGS IN A SINGLE BOUND.
                          FOR THE PALTRY PRICE OF $1299.99 YOU CAN OWN THIS ICONIC PIECE OF MOTORCYCLE HISTORY AND IF YOU CALL NOW, WE'LL THROW IN A FULL TANK OF HIGH OCTANE, SUPER, DOOPER GO FAST GAS AT NO EXTRA CHARGE AND A CLOTH FOR DRYING OFF THE SEAT.
                          DON'T DELAY.
                          OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY !
                          ( The opinions expressed by the advertiser are not necessarily those of Elvis or Michael Jackson and NASA will neither confirm nor deny their existence on the moon )
                          $1299.99
                          </H1>
                          sigpic
                          mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                          hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                          #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                          #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                          Family Portrait
                          Siblings and Spouses
                          Mom's first ride
                          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                          (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

gs1000 hardtail this week only - $1500 (grove city)

81 gs 1000 hardtailed.. runs great, old shovel head tank. call or text with questions 614 557 2958 please no spammers.
                            Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                            87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                            99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                            15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
                              ... please no spammers.
                              Like that is going to stop them.

sigpic
                              mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                              hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                              #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                              #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                              Family Portrait
                              Siblings and Spouses
                              Mom's first ride
                              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                              (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

only 2 grand!!

No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X