87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
    99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
    15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

At least they kept the stock airbox:

$4200 !

Comment

Originally posted by craftsman View Post
        Just another ratty looking bob job that looked a lot better in the one photo of it when original. Worth near nothing now.
        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

How does chopping the tail off of a motorcycle and painting it to look like a tangerine increase the value by $3,000? The spoke wheels he pulled off it are worth more than the mags he installed.

The marvels of the Craigslist idiot.....

sigpic

SUZUKI:
          1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
          HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
          KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
          YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

What's Your Sign?

Got a hard-tailed "Virgo" here.

Too bad, I was looking for a ruined Aquarius.....

sigpic

SUZUKI:
            1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

It does have the highly desirable rear drum brake.
              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

"Sweetest bike I ever had.....She does not run..."

sigpic

SUZUKI:

Comment

Originally posted by Griffin View Post
                  Sport tourer - sweet!
                  1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffin View Post
                    There ought to be a law requiring these "builders" to ride their creations for a verified 5K miles before being eligible to offer them for sale.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                      There ought to be a law requiring these "builders" to ride their creations for a verified 5K miles before being eligible to offer them for sale.
                      Five thousand? Miles?

I'd like to see some of these things go five blocks!

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                        They'd have to get their custom creations running first.

That would eliminate at least 2/3rds of the "bobber/café/rat bike for sale" ads around here.
                        sigpic

SUZUKI:

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                          "Was in excellent running condition when last driven" ..... 11 years ago

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...569079589.html
                          The Titanic "ran when parked" too......

Comment

1978 Suzuki gs750 brat style cafe racer custom vintage motorcycle - $4200 (phila northern liberties)

78 Suzuki gs750 gorgeous renovation in a cafe/brat style. Bike runs great and is ridden regularly. Built by professional mechanics not a DIY garage job. I would have to refer to my mechanic about specific work done but I know off the top of my head it's had
                            - carbs cleaned
                            - rebuilt fuel valve
                            - new valve cover gasket
                            - Frame cut for custom seat
                            - professionally powder coated rims, gas tank and other smaller parts
                            Currently has custom Dime city cycle Speedo and Tach, but also have the orignal factory gauges if you want them. Pictures don't do this head turning bike justice. Bike is registered in PA with a clean title in hand and all that good stuff. $4200 obo. Would also consider trades for a cx500. Email any questions thank you.
                            Uh yeah...where to begin? "Brat" because we painted lots of it flat black, including the front turn signal lenses? "Cafe" because we put short handlebars on it? "Built by professional mechanics"? REALLY? In what profession? "Head turning"? We hear that all the time. It's head-turning so you don't see us puking.

Translations - "I overpaid lots of money to someone who said they were professionals. I have no idea what they did, and it cost me a lot, but now that it's fubarred, I want it to cost YOU a lot! It's a 750, but rides so badly, I'm willing to take a 500 in return"

Comment

and the winner is

Comment

It should be a felony to build crap like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X