Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
    Here ya go a reverse trike for ya. Looks like tons of fun.

http://lascruces.craigslist.org/mcy/4668908113.html
    WTF is a "will wood brake system" ?

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
      WTF is a "will wood brake system" ?
      As usual, ever-so-slightly mis-spelled. Wilwood Brakes.

sigpic
      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
      Family Portrait
      Siblings and Spouses
      Mom's first ride
      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

It is here in town, maybe I should go look at it....I've never seen it on the streets here or anywhere for that matter.
        sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
        1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
        2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
          87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
          99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
          15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
            He is right.
            2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

He didn't mention nitrous; what could those two bottles be?

Not a fan of sport-tourers myself.

He talks about how many people look at it. How many people ignore crashes?
              Last edited by Rob S.; 09-18-2014, 05:19 PM.
              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                He didn't mention nitrous; what could those two bottles be?

Not a fan of sport-tourers myself.

He talks about how many people look at it. How many people ignore crashes?
                The bottles feed the carbs and the bike can run underwater.
                Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

A CL post in Maine from a dreamer in Washington State-probably bought Harley.
                  1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/4660655774.html Plain fugly, ruined a good bike.

00U0U_4u4ZqoD3W3S_600x450.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks View Post
                      http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/4660655774.html Plain fugly, ruined a good bike.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36529[/ATTACH]

He needs to remove the Suzuki decal and hide that from every Suzuki rider in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by 78550GS View Post
                        He needs to remove the Suzuki decal and hide that from every Suzuki rider in the world.
                        Poor bike, he may as well have gone all the way and painted the tires too. Probably waiting for the pods to dry before he installs them.

Comment

I've seen this before...... notice the ratchet wrench for a kickstand, and the cat / fish head for a headlight? I don't know what it is..... but a guy by the screen name Redliner was talking it up like it was going to be the "next step" in the motorcycle industry.

Comment

What a pile. I think however there may be a bit of truth in his statement about parking that next to a 5 figure cookie cutter "custom".
                            sigpic
                            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                            -Rusty old scooter.
                            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

A while back I said drugs are bad, this proves that meth is REALLY bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36529[/ATTACH]
                                I think we just found the Blue Man group's bike.
                                2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Working...
                                X