• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic British steel:

Trade my 1966 BSA bobber / chopper for?

sigpic

SUZUKI:
    1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
    HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
    KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
    YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

A pack of gum.
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

He accepted, but he drove a hard bargain - two packs of Juicy Fruit.

I'm going to miss that gum.
        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Thought you guys might enjoy this one:

Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
          87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
          99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
          15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
            Thought you guys might enjoy this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-CB-Awe...s#ht_82wt_1362

You'd think these delusional jackasses would at least spray bomb their obscene creations flat black if they're going to ask close to $5k for them....
            sigpic

SUZUKI:
            1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
            HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
            KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
            YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

I almost threw up a little...

00S0S_6YpULXzV6Rl_600x450.jpg

81 cb 750 bobber, custom fiberglass rear fender, custom seat with detachable passenger seat, custom paint job.all gauges have been removed as well as unnecessary wiring. Everything works great and the bike runs great. Asking 5000 obo or trade for a pickup, jeep, or harley. Call it txt 616 four four six 6570

Comment

Originally posted by huntb View Post
                I almost threw up a little...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35661[/ATTACH]

81 cb 750 bobber, custom fiberglass rear fender, custom seat with detachable passenger seat, custom paint job.all gauges have been removed as well as unnecessary wiring. Everything works great and the bike runs great. Asking 5000 obo or trade for a pickup, jeep, or harley. Call it txt 616 four four six 6570
                For many, it appears their most prominent ability is being able to take something and turn it into ugly and nothing. LOL
                All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Uhh... Hmmm, umm... Er, eh..... Yeah..........
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                    For many, it appears their most prominent ability is being able to take something and turn it into ugly and nothing. LOL
                    So many of these dummasses can't even keep their terminology straight. A skirted rear fender is exactly opposite of a 'bobber'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                      Look at the bottom rung of the chain just behind the front sprocket. A home-made chain tensioner?

I suspect Pabst was involved in this build.

Yes!!!! His cold shiny friend got the best of him. PBR is next to me while tinkering. Thankfully it doesn't make me want to get out the reciprocating saw!!!
                      Erik

1982 GS550M

Dyna S, Dyna greens, coil relay mod w/LED, Sonic Springs (.90)

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
                        So many of these dummasses can't even keep their terminology straight. A skirted rear fender is exactly opposite of a 'bobber'.
                        Well, he did say it was a "bobber project".

Maybe he just hasn't gotten to the bobbing part of the project yet.

sigpic
                        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                        Family Portrait
                        Siblings and Spouses
                        Mom's first ride
                        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          Well, he did say it was a "bobber project".

Maybe he just hasn't gotten to the bobbing part of the project yet.

That's true. The good news is he could saw that rear fender off, then it would actually be a bobber, and it wouldn't get any fuglier than it is now.

Comment

Background checks for sales of welding equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                              Background checks for sales of welding equipment.
                              ... and Sawzalls. (Q) Do you own a running, vintage, non-Harley motorcycle? (A) No: Good! You may purchase this tool and use it in any manner you see fit. (A) Yes: Your purchase is denied!

Comment

Suzuki intruder 800 bobber project bike with parts - $600 (chesterfield)

I have a Suzuki intruder project bike that I started working on to make into a bobber. Due to work and kids I just don't have the time
                                To get into all of it the way I wanted. I have a ton of brand new parts and accessories
                                To go with it. Hard tail started on it, comes with the entire hard tail kit. would be a great bike when done. Running when it was all together but it clearly is all taken apart right now. 600.00 for everything FIRM , I paid 1100 for the bike and 700 in parts alone
                                Title in hand
                                Yet another "I had a running motorcycle. Now, I've fubarred it and don't have the time/money/knowledge to make it right. PLEASE pay me money to make my problem into your problem"

At that price, though - you could part that out and maybe make a few shekels. Frame is mucked up, but everything else looks clean......

Comment

Working...
                                X