Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If you have questions please do ask."

Yes, what kind of drugs can you get these days for 3600?

Comment

IMO, Snoopy is the only one that wouldn't look like a *** ( a little minty) riding that thing.

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
      It's a Tempter! I hate to admit it, but I kind of (sort of), like the novelty of it.
      82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
      80 gs1000s

Comment

All yours for $1200:

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderGT View Post
          The link will die in a few days, please copy the text and a picture or two, so we can all see it after the link dies.

==================

Custom Chopper Mini Trike - $1200 (Fredericksburg, VA)

Mini Chopper Trike! 10hp Runs very good. Electric and pull start, lights. Just plain cool! For big boys or cool kids. $1,200.00 OBO

sigpic
          mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
          hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
          #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
          #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
          Family Portrait
          Siblings and Spouses
          Mom's first ride
          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
          (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

At least it would have a certain cool factor with the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by wymple View Post
              At least it would have a certain cool factor with the kids.
              If that sells for $1200 I am going to start buying up old riding mowers and steel tubing. I bet I could get that wheelie bar to be useful with my extra gs1000 motor in it.
              82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
              80 gs1000s

Comment

You HAVE to admit, that thing is pretty cool. I would want to buy it. But, $1200? Is that peso's?
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

" WHAT IS NEEDED IS MINIMAL, IT WILL TAKE A BIT OF WELDING BUT NO MORE THAN A WEEKEND JOB, CALIPERS AND CARBS NEED TO BE REBUILT, ELECTRICAL SYSTEM WIRED , TAILLIGHT MOUNTED , REAR FENDER MOUNTED, OIL BAG NEEDS TO BE MOUNTED HAS WELL HAS GAS TANK, GAS TANK NEEDS TO BE FLUSHED, BIKE WAS RUNNING"

Attached Files

Comment

How original! A CB750 hardtail!

And remember, this is a racing bike (it'll beat any moped or Harley).
                    Last edited by Rob S.; 11-08-2014, 10:42 PM.
                    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

It does need an oiltank, those were drysump like a harley.
                      Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

I don't understand, there are no bids......

Comment

Here's a smokin' hot deal for you.

Comment

Love the chain is that the new rust color chain???
                            sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
                            1994 gsxr1100w
                            1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

I'm a pretty laissez faire guy (had to look up the spelling on that one ) but honestly, I wonder how many times that bike has already been repossessed.

"To take advantage of all benefits offered with Arrotta's Automax & RV's, the customer must pay the listed sticker price (not a lower Negotiated Priced Vechile) in order for the dealer to offer these services (listed in the following points numbered 2-5). 2. Negotiated Priced Vehicle: This is any discount that is negotiated from the list price. Example: If a vehicle is selling for $19,995 and the customer negotiated the price down to $19,500, that is a negotiated price. 3. We Finance Anyone: The "We Finance Anyone" program requires O.A.C. $500 down + tax and license on select vehicles. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (DMBG): The 30 DMBG is not a tangible cash refund, however within 30 days the customer may put the purchase amount toward the purchase of another vehicle at Arrotta's Automax & RV's. The 30 DMBG does not apply toward any negotiated deal. 5. Disclaimer: Financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. "

Comment

Money back guarantee.How could you go wrong!!??

Comment

Working...
                                X