Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must see. Trust me.

∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
    13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
    PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
      13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
      PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by isleoman View Post
        https://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/5145184837.html

Honda made in Italy??? Nothing against Italy but I hope the engine was at least assembled in Japan. Call me a bigot but "Made in Japan" is kinda what I'm looking for in a Honda. Nice looking bike.

Nice bike, with the ugliest possible exhaust unless you're into old tractor mufflers.

Comment

Such a simple device and just the thing to do with an old snotter GS
          ---- Dave
          79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
          80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
          79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
          92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by witttom View Post
            That is a winner for the "WHY?" category. Apparently handles like crud from the way it wanders, and the rider can't see, he is continually looking around the tank.

Comment

Speed society? I think they may have hit a whopping 40 MPH. And the bike looked oh so stable while doing it.
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by Clone View Post
                That is a winner for the "WHY?" category. Apparently handles like crud from the way it wanders, and the rider can't see, he is continually looking around the tank.
                I wonder if he's still living.....
                -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

Originally posted by Clone View Post
                  If I saw that on the road, I would be certain to stay FAR away from it.
                  All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I like it ! ! ! I would build one if I had the parts and a Honda...
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

At least it still has a front brake.

00o0o_jTT1LNifUD3_600x450.jpg

Comment

A cop should do him a favor and cite him for something. Get it off the road; it barely goes straight.

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
                          A cop should do him a favor and cite him for something. Get it off the road; it barely goes straight.
                          Not to mention, he can't see where he's going with that tank right at eye level.

Comment

Too f**king funny. hey each to their own. Ride free dude lol.
                            sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                            1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                            2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

That is a good use for a Honda...
                              Current Rides: 82 GS1100E, 00 Triumph 955 Speed Triple, 03 Kawasaki ZRX1200, 01 Honda GL1800, '15 Kawasaki 1000 Versys
                              Past Rides: 72 Honda SL-125, Kawasaki KE-175, 77 GS750 with total yosh stage 1 kit, 79 GS1000s, 80 GS1000S, 82 GS750e,82 GS1000S, 84 VF500f, 86 FZR600, 95 Triumph Sprint 900,96 Triumph Sprint, 97 Triumph Sprint, 01 Kawasaki ZRX1200, 07 Triumph Tiger 1050, 01 Yam YFZ250F
                              Work in progress: 78 GS1000, unknown year GS1100ES

Comment

Looks like someone vomited all over this thing.

Restored 1982 Suzuki GS 850 - $4000 (Kingsville)

1982 Suzuki GS 850
                                condition: excellent
                                engine displacement (CC): 850
                                fuel: gas
                                paint color: orange
                                title status: clean
                                transmission: manual

For sale 1982 Suzuki GS 850
                                price $ 4000 obo
                                The bike has been restored and is a real head turner.
                                Almost everything on the bike is new from tires to lights to brake lines, too many to list. Also custom seat and paint job. If you have any questions about certain items dont hesitate to ask. Rode this bike for over a year, and it is a really reliable bike. Averages about 42 MPG if you drive smart.
                                Call or text for any additional information.
                                four four 3 eight five zero 2 six one 8
                                • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Comment

Working...
                                X