No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks pretty good but he says in the beginning that he is only selling because he no longer has time to ride. At the end he says he will consider trades for severe different types of bikes???
    1983 GS 1100 Guided Laser
    1983 GS 1100 G
    2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500, "Piggy Sue"
    2000 GSF 1200 Bandit (totaled in deer strike)
    1986 Suzuki Cavalcade GV 1400 LX (SOLD)

I find working on my motorcycle mildly therapeutic when I'm not cursing.

Comment

Another hack with a comfortable seat. Admittedly there have been FAR worse listed here.
      I was shocked at the preservation of the stock exhaust.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dorkburger; 02-12-2015, 01:10 PM. Reason: misspellllllll
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

doom buggy - $700 (Carthage)
        Not sure if I'd want my kids riding around in a 'doom' buggy. Hehe.... a dune buggy, sure.
        ∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
        13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
        PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

That thing is awesome... windjammers are so useful.

Comment

That bike looks OK to me.

Comment

Not sure what's funny about that. That one looks like one worth buying.
              ∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
              13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
              PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

wasnt "funny" just posting the stuff i find...

Comment

Originally posted by ecoli View Post
                  wasnt "funny" just posting the stuff i find...
                  Well, this is the "funnies" thread, not the "here's what's for sale" thread.

sigpic
                  mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                  hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                  #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                  #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                  Family Portrait
                  Siblings and Spouses
                  Mom's first ride
                  Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                  (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

1976 Harley Suzuki project chopper - $1500 (gresham)

1976 Harley Suzuki fuel : gastransmission : manualtitle status : clean

1976 harley frame with a Suzuki katana engine. Been sitting a while. This is a project bike and will need to be towed away. Clean title. Great potential to be a very fast cruiser. The frame and all the Harley parts are worth more then im asking. I just bought a different project and dont have time for this one. send me a text if you have any questions. 541-five 20-6506
                    • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
                    Gustov
                    80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                    81 GS 1000 G
                    79 GS 850 G
                    81 GS 850 L
                    83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                    80 GS 550 L
                    86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                    2002 Honda 919
                    2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Comment

oops got the pic tho lol,,,,

I have a 1999 Pontiac Grand AM GT for sale. $700 or best offer. I got another car and need this one gone. Have had A LOT of work done to it. My Ex boyfriend started customizing it, from photo obviously never finished. Currently missing a front headlight, just needs to be installed, I have it in the trunk. New upper and lower intake manifold gaskets, head gasket, radiator, thermostat, etc. Car was running fine, I haven't driven it in awhile but it still has inconsistent problems with the temperature. Red. Sunroof. Heat and AC work great. Interior not great. Call or text Stephanie at

Comment

Originally posted by gustovh View Post
                          1976 Harley Suzuki project chopper - $1500 (gresham)

1976 Harley Suzuki fuel : gastransmission : manualtitle status : clean

1976 harley frame with a Suzuki katana engine. Been sitting a while. This is a project bike and will need to be towed away. Clean title. Great potential to be a very fast cruiser. The frame and all the Harley parts are worth more then im asking. I just bought a different project and dont have time for this one. send me a text if you have any questions. 541-five 20-6506
                          • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Can this thing actually run? How did they mATE these part together and get it to run. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by 5150/gs View Post
                            oops got the pic tho lol,,,,

I have a 1999 Pontiac Grand AM GT for sale. $700 or best offer. I got another car and need this one gone. Have had A LOT of work done to it. My Ex boyfriend started customizing it, from photo obviously never finished. Currently missing a front headlight, just needs to be installed, I have it in the trunk. New upper and lower intake manifold gaskets, head gasket, radiator, thermostat, etc. Car was running fine, I haven't driven it in awhile but it still has inconsistent problems with the temperature. Red. Sunroof. Heat and AC work great. Interior not great. Call or text Stephanie at
                            Her ex started customising it with a hammer and digger.
                            ---- Dave
                            79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                            80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                            79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                            92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Not a bike, but you could maybe haul one in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X