That's sick and I mean it.
    Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
    87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
    99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
    15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Great around hairpins.
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Clean titles and a trailer too !!

Comment

Originally posted by wymple View Post
          Sadly it's already gone; one reason many on here suggest (and do) posting the picture and basic information here so we can all enjoy it
          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

1500 obo.

Good running reliable bike, just a little rough around the edges. She's been an on going project but is ready to insure and go. Just needs signals hooked up to make it fully legal. Needs a new battery, some fresh gas and a carb clean and the headlight isn't the brightest but I can fire it up for yah. I also have spoked rims for it..
            A little rough?Well he ain't asking an over the moon price I still think it's one to many 0's

Comment

Are those hand bags? As in purses? Hanging from the sides.
              Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
              1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

only 1500 a bargain
                truly sad it should be melted down

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                  Ummm noooo

That thing is crap... I wouldn't pay $2500 for that 650 Yamaha... I paid less for my 1000cc Yamaha.... I wouldn't ride a 650 V-star anyway... It's like the turtle of V-twins.

I think I'll pass on that one. I would probably hurt myself because I would always feel like I was sitting still and get off at the wrong time. heh eh
                  All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

GS750 with four wheels.

Old midget sprint car with a suzuki gs750 street bike engine.
                    Needs a lot of work. Don't know much about the frame or engine.
                    Motor did run but its missing some wires and needs a battery

Suzuki-
                    GS75X-147567

Comes with way you see it

∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
                    13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
                    PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

Holy smokes, look at the size of the fuel cell. 1000 lap races? Also the exhaust noise blowing right by the racers head must've been enjoyable.
                      sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Where do the driver's legs go? Is the engine offset to the left in the chassis?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesWhut? View Post
                          Where do the driver's legs go? Is the engine offset to the left in the chassis?
                          Offset, yes. But that's still a pretty valid question. Hehe....

∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
                          13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
                          PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

Probably for that kind of racin' where they just go around and round in left hand circles.

Comment

They call them minisprints they all run 600cc engines now very popular as entry/lowcost into sprints on dirt
                              sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
                              1994 gsxr1100w
                              1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

Pour trippeux Harley chopper replica

29-janv.-15
                                750,00 $
                                Clermont, QC, Canada
                                Afficher la carte

Autre
                                Propriétaire

Fonctionne bien, besoin.amour un.peu , pneus neuf, frein a vérifier , idéal pour camping , festival ou coin tranquil , vien avec veste et casque, beau projet d'hiver pour mettre a votre gout
                                Translate aproximately as:

For trill seckers Harley chopper replica

Runs well, need a bit of love, new tires, brakes need to be checked, ideal for camping, festivals or quiet areas, sold with vest and helmet, nice winter projest to get it to your taste.
                                Perfect for camping probably means he can't get it plated no way no how.

Just looking at it I know it won't past inspection.

The wrinkels on the Harley sticker from the helmet is a nice touch.
                                Last edited by Highway_Glider; 02-07-2015, 08:51 PM.
                                Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                                1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Working...
                                X