No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see my self wheelin' to "Low Rider" with the Wayfarers on in my dotage

Comment

Did Ichiban Moto do a GS? "So you're looking at a 1978 Suzuki GS1000 turned into a bad ass bobber..."

1978 Suzuki GS100 Fully Custom One off Bobber Rat - $5900

'80 GS1000ST
      '92 ZX-11
      Past rides: '79 GS1000SN, '84 GPZ900R

http://totalrider.com/

Comment

Wow, too bad he didn't post this earlier... I think I can find pliers

1983 Honda CX650C! Needs a new gas tank, oil change, battery, front fork seals, and the rubber pieces that hold up the front blinkers. Asking $400 as is, located in Sidney, Maine. One of the terminals from the old battery broke off and is stuck on the cable, I just don't have pliers to get it off. It does have both side covers I just hadn't put it back on after removing the battery, and I do have the old battery so you can match it up to the new one.
        1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

I think this fits the category...$4,000.

00a0a_7dh3IJdpaZg_600x450.jpg
          sigpic
          1983 GS1100ES (Bought July 2014)
          1983 GS1100E (Bought July 2014)
          1985 GS700ES (Bought June 2015) Sold
          On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand
          All Other Ground is Sinking Sand

Comment

The whitewall tires alone must be worth half that!

Comment

Posting it for all to see; I love his keywords - this is nothing like a Ducati

1983 suzuki gs bobber - $4000 < >

1983 Suzuki GS odometer: 16000 paint color : custom fuel : gas transmission : manual title status : clean

Hi CL I selling my 1983 suzuki gs bobber. In good condition. Odometer stopped wrking. Some TLC needed. Custom look. Rides great. Weekend bike. Tag are good till 2016 Asking 4000obo

Keywords
              Honda, suzuki,triumph, ducati , harley davidson, r1, cbr, r6,
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Looking at the first picture, he apparently removed the rear brake.

Yeah, it's not as effective as the front, but still pretty darn handy to have.

sigpic
                mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                Family Portrait
                Siblings and Spouses
                Mom's first ride
                Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

I don't know Steve,I see a drum rear with a pedal

Comment

Needs some TLC for $4k? Good luck with the sale buddy.

Comment

Here ya go if you want to roll your own "Buffalo Kat" like this one:

mint condition rolling chassis KATANA - $300

The write up is still idiotic but more amusing than most:

Hello i have this mint condition rolling chassis from my 1997 suzuki katana. You don't see mint with the engine in it it's not a chassis, it's a bike when i took the engine it then became a rolling chassis. So it is just as i took out the engine it is mint. Please notice the 2500 horsepower engine straight out of Wonder woman's invisable jet.Can I ride it home? you may ask Yes you can as long as the person who drove you is willing to push. HOw fast can it go? I have a rope as fast as the car willing to pull you can go. It has brakes and a good suspention good tires and the rims are in good shape the tires are fair.The electrical system is fine the engine ran when i took it out.Low miles on speedo I have the header and four into one exhaust let me know if you need them seperately thanks. I HAVE NO TITLE FOR IT> I also have a nice ignition with matching gas cap thanks you can get a bonded title for it i don';t want to.

Comment

Originally posted by AKC75 View Post
                        Needs some TLC for $4k? Good luck with the sale buddy.
                        Yeah, I would have think hard about offering $400 for it. Nah, maybe $200 if I needed parts.
                        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I have no idea why I like this, but I do.

Comment

Originally posted by wymple View Post
                            http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/mcy/4952164510.html

I kind of like that, too. It stirs memories of the AA patrolmen on their yellow Triumphs.
                            ---- Dave
                            79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                            80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                            79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                            92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Hi Vizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Comment

Originally posted by wymple View Post
                                http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/mcy/4952164510.html

I would add some black stripes...call her BB short for bumblebee
                                82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                                80 gs1000s

Comment

Working...
                                X