No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found this sad Suzi...just maybe someone can use the motor{16v} ... $150 for a few parts-
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/mcy/5537335099.html

Comment

Nothing a little JB Weld won't fix ...

"Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
      ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
      1982 CB900f

Comment

A couple of sticks and some duct tape. It'll handle better than it did from the factory.

Comment

Thats $500 below trade-in value. Not much room there....
          sigpic
          09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
          1983 GS1100e
          82\83 1100e Frankenbike
          1980 GS1260
          Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

I'm thinking a Busa front end, a stretched swingarm and a 240.
            "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
            1982 CB900f

Comment

"...especially if it has a engine but shoot me a offer..."

Can it core a apple? Oh, it can core a apple!
              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                Nothing a little JB Weld won't fix ...

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/5525967118.html
                Is that the automotive equivalent of a crumple zone?

Comment

He calls that "light damage?" I call it serious rideability issues. Wheelie anyone?
                  1984 GS1150ES (finally arrived, more to come...)
                  1989 Dodge Dakota (the perfect Oregon work truck)
                  1980 Sears "Free Spirit" bicycle (original patina and everything!)
                  1978 "The Executive" RV (vintage like its owner)

How can I be in two places at once when i'm not anywhere at all?

Can I double park in a parallel universe?

Comment

Iowa has some strange people, I know, my ex-wife was from Waterloo. But I digress. Here is a 1978 GS550 "bobber" that re-defines kitsch.

For some strange reason I feel the need to ride something like this, just to say I survived.

And you gotta love the blue chain.

"Tons of new parts... stator, regulator/rectifier..."
                    1984 GS1150ES (finally arrived, more to come...)
                    1989 Dodge Dakota (the perfect Oregon work truck)
                    1980 Sears "Free Spirit" bicycle (original patina and everything!)
                    1978 "The Executive" RV (vintage like its owner)

How can I be in two places at once when i'm not anywhere at all?

Can I double park in a parallel universe?

Comment

Ape hangers was a genius idea! Popular with the regressive hominoid.

WW2 era Brockhouse Corgi Motorcycle Parts or Repair. Price:US $1,400.00
                      Last edited by Buffalo Bill; 04-17-2016, 07:41 AM.
                      "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                      1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                      1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                      1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                        Ape hangers was a genius idea! Popular with the regressive hominoid.

WW2 era Brockhouse Corgi Motorcycle Parts or Repair. Price:US $1,400.00
                        Add some clips ons, a custom rear set and it's an instant "cafe".....

Comment

Or just take the seat and fenders off, sit on the exhaust pipe, and call it a bobber.

Comment

I could put my legs between the bars, and call it a hi-way bike.
                            "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                            1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                            1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                            1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

I think that's actually pretty cool.
                              sigpic
                              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                              -Rusty old scooter.
                              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

That's $100 less than I paid for mine! If only I'd known...
                                1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Working...
                                X