No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to hold these dicckheads down and punch them till I get tired. Not just for what they do..but for the "I need a bag of METH" prices they think thier junk is worth.

MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

OK, Here's a bobber for ya:

I have a 1982 suzuki gs 850 bobber project that I have no time to finish ( too many other projects).
      The frame has been professionally hardtailed with 4 inches of rear stretch, and front end raked to 40 degrees. I have the complete engine with carbs. It is tore down to the pistons, was going to put new rings, gaskets, and valve seals. Engine was running when bought bike, was drove down from Tenn. when bought. I have all the electrical/wiring and 2 boxes of parts, tank comes with it, have a bobber seat to go with it as well. Frame alone is $500. Bill of Sale. Asking $1000 o.b.o

Trying to figure out how he's going to get that shaft drive 850 engine to move the chain driven wheel?

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
      1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
      1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

Some dead guy's Harley.

They must think its that mutt's nuts. $14K!

Comment

2013 California Scooter Company

250cc Classic Scooter, Black. Like New. Luggage Rack, Soft Tool Bag, Heel Toe Shifter.
          Two sets of extra sprockets to adjust gear ratio. Stock exhaust installed.
          Performance Exhaust included as well. Two ammo saddle bags. Extra rear tire - new. Extra set of mirrors.
          4500 miles. Approximately 47 mpg.
          Guaranteed to make you look like a total dork riding it.

Comment

Originally posted by JTGS850GL View Post
            OK, Here's a bobber for ya:

I have a 1982 suzuki gs 850 bobber project that I have no time to finish ( too many other projects).
            The frame has been professionally hardtailed with 4 inches of rear stretch, and front end raked to 40 degrees. I have the complete engine with carbs. It is tore down to the pistons, was going to put new rings, gaskets, and valve seals. Engine was running when bought bike, was drove down from Tenn. when bought. I have all the electrical/wiring and 2 boxes of parts, tank comes with it, have a bobber seat to go with it as well. Frame alone is $500. Bill of Sale. Asking $1000 o.b.o

Trying to figure out how he's going to get that shaft drive 850 engine to move the chain driven wheel?
            Trying to figure out how he'll stretch that drive shaft?
            1978 GS 1000 (since new)
            1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
            1978 GS 1000 (parts)
            1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
            1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
            1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
            2007 DRz 400S
            1999 ATK 490ES
            1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Comment

Still a good start,but $500-700 considering you would'nt use the shafty and drop a big twin in, still have to mock up engine mounts, the rest is gravy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
                  Trying to figure out how he'll stretch that drive shaft?
                  "Stretching" a shaft is easy enough, but he won't need it.

There is already a sprocket on the rear wheel.

sigpic
                  mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                  hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                  #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                  #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                  Family Portrait
                  Siblings and Spouses
                  Mom's first ride
                  Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                  (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Figuring out how to match a shaft final drive to a chain sprocket will be interesting though.

Comment

I bet you were all wondering just how much crap you could haul on a beemer...

Military like R1100 BMW - $3000 (WEST CHICAGO)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

27w370 geneva rd
                      (google map) (yahoo map)

1999 BMW R1100 odometer: 6000000 VIN: wb10407B4XZB81170 paint color : custom fuel : gas transmission : manual title status : clean
                      condition: good

This is a custom build, one owner, BMW R1100, military like BAD ASS motorcycle. A must see and ride to appreciate. This bike has been garage kept and has been always maintain by a BMW certified mechanic. Many extras I will throw into sale. battery charger, bags helmets, riding suit, and more. an easy $1000 worth of extras. Clear title. Must sell do to a move. I would feel confident to ride this bike right now to Mexico or Canada with no problems.
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

And only 6 million miles ! ! !
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Funny description

Comment

Ok, I feel Da Dumma affa reedn dis...

Memphis - $600 (Memphis)

(google map) (yahoo map)

98 fuel : gas transmission : manual

I have a 600 gs Suzuki am selling. Dix is a real good bike just. Need coil. Not firing dnt have da titles dat why am selling. It cheap. Da bike been n da Family. FA year's just did an oil change. New tires on it 600 it yours
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                              Ok, I feel Da Dumma affa reedn dis...

Memphis - $600 (Memphis)

(google map) (yahoo map)

98 fuel : gas transmission : manual

I have a 600 gs Suzuki am selling. Dix is a real good bike just. Need coil. Not firing dnt have da titles dat why am selling. It cheap. Da bike been n da Family. FA year's just did an oil change. New tires on it 600 it yours

Well, the English language as the rest of the world knows it is dead in the USA. May it RIP.

Comment

Which one of the Little Rascals did Eddie Murray spoof on SNL?
                                1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Working...
                                X