No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only needs a tune up and a title?!? Who the hell would go through THAT much trouble and work to a bike with no title?!?
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
      That's just painful.

Custom 1988 FZR1000 completely restored and customized - $5000 (Farmingdale)

I am selling this custom bike seen in the photos . It is a yamaha fzr1000 completely restored. Very cool bike, has virtually no miles Bike hasn't been started in 2 years but the last time it ran it was 100% . Bike will need a tuneup and a title. If you want to see the bike where it started from till when it was finished just google 1989 Yamaha fzr 1000 , click on the images tab and scroll down to about the fifth row and you'll see an image of the bike . Click on the image and you'll see how special this bike really is . If you have any questions please call me at 6314491615 thanks
      ∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
      13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
      PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

That is a sad example of the failure of the educational system.

Comment

There is one consolation - first bump and the rider / new owner won't be breeding any more morons.
          ---- Dave
          79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
          80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
          79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
          92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Bike will need a tuneup and a title.

That's only a small issue??????
            sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
            1994 gsxr1100w
            1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

custom 1971 gs 750 - $2800 (Hebron Ky)

1971 fuel : gas transmission : manual

1971 gs750 engine on custom frame run awesome ready for riding season title in hand. $2800 contact Mike @859-360-4246
              • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5016158649
              ∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
              13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
              PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

It's an "L"!
                sigpic
                09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                1983 GS1100e
                82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                1980 GS1260
                Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

The guy that is trying to find a buyer for the green booger didn't build it.

Comment

Hmmm, looks like a xs650 to me.

Comment

You got it. If he built it he wouldn't list it as a GS750.

Comment

84 GS 750 BOBBER - $2000 (SOUTH BEND)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

Suzuki gs 750m fuel : gas transmission : manual

Up for sale or trade is a 1984 gs750 bobber. Bike is hard tail converted and stretched about 11 inches and was done at a shop in Columbus Ohio. Motor runs strong but carbs are currently off the bike. things that need to be finished are mounting seat, finishing lighting, running front brake lines, and placing chain on the bike.Comes with multiple tires and all brake parts and a bunch of other odds and ends parts. the frame alone was 1000 dollars to have done. my lose your gain. only getting rid of it because i need money to finish other projects.

will consider trades for euro cars or other bikes but cash is king. 1500 obo

call or text Garrett at 574 three six zero 2836
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

suzuki bobber - $2000 (lafayette)

1982 Suzuki GS 1000 fuel : gas transmission : manual

1982 suzuki bobber project. 1000cc. Almost ready. Needs front brake finished and a few odds and ends buttoned up but runs great and rides now. Just needs finished. New throttle cable and throttle assembly. New clutch cable. Brand new rear tire and excellent front tire. New side mount license plate bracket and led tail light. Not yet on the bike.
                          The Girder front end alone is $1100. Need 2000 outa the bike. Owned it since 2007. Never left me stranded.
                          If you want the bike for $1000 I can take the front end off and throw in a springer but you finish.
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

Comment

"The frame alone was $1000..."

I don't care if it was $10. That still doesn't answer the question, "Why?"

I thought bobbers were shorter, especially in the rear. "Bobbed" means shortened, whether it's a motorcycle or a haircut.
                            1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

This has been said before but I always wonder why they just don't finish what they start
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                                This has been said before but I always wonder why they just don't finish what they start
                                The last 10% of the work is 90% of the effort and/or money if they want to do it right, and many aren't much good at detail.
                                Ignoring the changing circumstances of house moves, family changes, etc.
                                ---- Dave
                                79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                                80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                                79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                                92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Working...
                                X