No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks to me that he couldn't FIND his fathers sawsall blades...

Hell, for $700 I'd be on it...
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Looks like a great deal...love the bars!

No signature

Comment

Well, at least it's still got a functional rear end on it; along with a deep throaty purr.
        Funny that - whenever I toss away a silencer I have a noisy crapheap, but he has a deep throaty purr.
        ---- Dave
        79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
        80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
        79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
        92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

facebook

Hope this doesn't belong to a member here. Saw it on facebook. Now I know why flames don't belong on a GS.

1983 GS750ED-Horsetraded for the Ironhead
          1981 HD XLH

Drew's 850 L Restoration

Drew's 83 750E Project

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
            Looks like a great deal...love the bars!

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/mcy/5102815164.html
            I can't find the part where he explains why it's worth $4,000. Anyone?
            1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
              13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
              PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by witttom View Post
                That is all kinds of ugly. I guess his horse didn't need the saddle any more?

Comment

Rusty plastic effect?
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                  -Rusty old scooter.
                  Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                  https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

That is a rat bike and was done on purpose. Garage kept .What a waste.

Comment

Budweiser urinal.

"This beast isnt missing anything, in fact..."

Except good taste.
                      Last edited by Rob S.; 07-05-2015, 08:32 PM.
                      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Fake rat. Proper rats aren't made, they evolve.
                        ---- Dave
                        79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                        80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                        79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                        92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by Grimly View Post
                          Fake rat. Proper rats aren't made, they evolve.
                          Absolutely right. I've said that here on more then one occasion.
                          sigpic
                          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                          -Rusty old scooter.
                          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Saw this one and had to stare at my screen in agony.

"Up for sale is my pride and joy/labor of love, one of the first Oxide bikes ever - the Six Zero. This bike is ready to go and ride away. I ride this bike often but only in good weather. Modded frame to drop seating point, nice stance, comfortable ride, pefrect gas efficient transport. Some custom deaign applied. Donor bike was a 1980 Suzuki GS 750E."

There are more photos on the listing if you so dare................

Comment

Looks like he's been trying for a while now. I just don't think others really appreciate his hard work. Ha!

Originally posted by growler View Post
                              Saw this one and had to stare at my screen in agony.

"Up for sale is my pride and joy/labor of love, one of the first Oxide bikes ever - the Six Zero. This bike is ready to go and ride away. I ride this bike often but only in good weather. Modded frame to drop seating point, nice stance, comfortable ride, pefrect gas efficient transport. Some custom deaign applied. Donor bike was a 1980 Suzuki GS 750E."

There are more photos on the listing if you so dare................
                              Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                              What the hell is going on today?!?

CUSTOM TAYLORED SEAT???

1980 Suzuki GS750 Oxide Six Zero - $2500 (Franklin Park)

Hello,

Up for sale is my pride and joy, labor of love, Suzuki GS750E. Picked it up when it was super neglected and over the past year i was building it up. Modified frame to drop seating point, custom tailored seat to comfortably accommodate a passanger. New tires, brake pads, chain, drive sprocket, both controls, turn signals with controls, spark plugs, petcock and all gaskets. Wrapped 4-1 exhaust with silencer, motor and carbs rebuilt 300 miles ago, custom air cleaner. The whole idea for this bike was to make a rat/reliable daily for access to work. Its branded with an Oxide logo and a six zero model name on the tank. I rode it this season multiple times with no issues. Only concer is it needs to be cranked a little longer when cold due to different air cleaner. I have invested about 2K in parts to make this baby run with no problems.

I will include a battery tender for winter storing.

Any offer will be considered as long as it is within reasonable room.
                              ∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
                              13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
                              PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

Ah! I should have looked before posting. Dang that thing is ugly.

Comment

Working...
                                X