Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oregonjake View Post
    http://boise.craigslist.org/mcy/5618402554.html

I guess Idaho potatoes must be tainted in some way.

"Wow! So ugly it's awesome. Custom hand made beast. Fast, fun and gets a ton of attention."

Ugly is the new awesome I guess.
    i don't trust the builder, he put the fuel filter in backwards.
    2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
    82 gs1100L probably the next project
    1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
    1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

He's probably selling it to pay for a divorce and his one legged ex wife's medical treatments, and/or his own.
      Fking dangerous machine.
      "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
      1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
      1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
      1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Some people just don't have a very good mastery of the language:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcy/5657449345.html

1991 Suzuki
        Engine runs good
        Transmission runs good
        Clean title
        I have the red covers for da body
        It crank but won't stay running my cuz say clean fuel lines it jus been Sitn so I never had my guy come clean lines I sell cars
        I Honestly don't kno nothing bout a motor cycle
        Never road one before in my life

Could be a decent deal though.

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
        1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
        1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

Those 600s get trashed by clueless newbee squids, just sitting like that.
          Seems the only posts on katriders.com these days is; “My bike won't start!”
          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)

Comment

Originally posted by JTGS850GL View Post

Ole Brer Wabbit didn't appear to have mastery of the language either. Sounding dumb is bait to some.
            97 R1100R
            Previous
            80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

Can someone loan me $9200?

Comment

Originally posted by geol View Post
                Wow, I'm grabbin' that. You never should have alerted the hive if you wanted it.
                1983 GS 1100 Guided Laser
                1983 GS 1100 G
                2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500, "Piggy Sue"
                2000 GSF 1200 Bandit (totaled in deer strike)
                1986 Suzuki Cavalcade GV 1400 LX (SOLD)

I find working on my motorcycle mildly therapeutic when I'm not cursing.

Comment

favorite this post Honda 450 Custom - $9200 (Lexington) hide this posting

This a custom Honda 450 built by Kenny Fincher out of High Point N.C. It was picked up late July of 2015. The motor, motor frame carriage and the fork are original. The two tone tank is off an early model dirt bike. All other parts are new or new custom built by hand. The frame, fenders, tank and wheels are powder coated. The motor, fork and the forward controls are textured black. The front wheel is a 21 inch and the rear is an 18 inch by 240 wide. It is custom so it only has front brake. It does not have a gas gauge nor a speedometer. It is push button start. The bike has headlight and tail lights/brake lights. It is a rigid bike with the air bag under the seat, combined with tire pressure, it provides a more comfortable ride.

Well then... So... I guess a bike isn't truly "custom" unless it only has FRONT brakes... It is really cool to LOOK at, but couldn't event conceive to ride that thing...
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Kinda steam punk. Looks like something from a Dr. Seuss movie.
                    How does a dope reach the handle bars from the seat

Comment

I doubt seriously that someone actually would sit on that seat. The horizontal frame rail looks more comfy.

Comment

Originally posted by JTGS850GL View Post

Could be a decent deal though.

That's what happens when you speak Ebonics instead of English most of your life. In my neck of the woods, it's Spanglish.

Everybody should buy used motorcycle tires, right? Right?

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
                        Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

i agree with everyone. No wonder why he didnt take a picture with someone on the bike in a riding position.

I can only think of one guy that could ride that thing--- CLYDE.
                          82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                          80 gs1000s

Comment

Originally posted by geol View Post
                            I might consider sitting on it while walking and riding the clutch up a ramp like they do on those biker build shows! You might even have to pay me...
                            81 gs 1100 E One owner,Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post

favorite this post Honda 450 Custom - $9200 (Lexington) hide this posting

This a custom Honda 450 built by Kenny Fincher out of High Point N.C. It was picked up late July of 2015. The motor, motor frame carriage and the fork are original. The two tone tank is off an early model dirt bike. All other parts are new or new custom built by hand. The frame, fenders, tank and wheels are powder coated. The motor, fork and the forward controls are textured black. The front wheel is a 21 inch and the rear is an 18 inch by 240 wide. It is custom so it only has front brake. It does not have a gas gauge nor a speedometer. It is push button start. The bike has headlight and tail lights/brake lights. It is a rigid bike with the air bag under the seat, combined with tire pressure, it provides a more comfortable ride.

Well then... So... I guess a bike isn't truly "custom" unless it only has FRONT brakes... It is really cool to LOOK at, but couldn't event conceive to ride that thing...
                              Question is, would the lack of circulation in your lower extremities fool your brain into believing that your butt was not in agony in that seat.
                              sigpic
                              1983 GS1100ES (Bought July 2014)
                              1983 GS1100E (Bought July 2014)
                              1985 GS700ES (Bought June 2015) Sold
                              On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand
                              All Other Ground is Sinking Sand

Comment

Originally posted by glib View Post
                                Question is, would the lack of circulation in your lower extremities fool your brain into believing that your butt was not in agony in that seat.
                                Actually my biggest concern would be that someone I know would see me!
                                81 gs 1100 E One owner,Me.

Comment

Working...
                                X