No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious waste of a good dirt bike gas tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post
      i agree with everyone. No wonder why he didnt take a picture with someone on the bike in a riding position.

I can only think of one guy that could ride that thing--- CLYDE.
      Thanks, that brought back some GREAT memories! Had to run through a bunch more clips. That's just classic humor there...
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Another wordsmith. Perhaps it's good that he's a man of few words. ...
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
          https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/5660485850.html

Right carb missing pod, I'm betting it is the only one missing.

"need. battery run good 1new tires new oil plugs"

So the battery runs good and has one new tire(s) but I have a question; what heat range do you use for the oil plugs when running at highway speed? Or is the oil for cooling the plugs at speed? Questions, questions....
          1984 GS1150ES (finally arrived, more to come...)
          1989 Dodge Dakota (the perfect Oregon work truck)
          1980 Sears "Free Spirit" bicycle (original patina and everything!)
          1978 "The Executive" RV (vintage like its owner)

How can I be in two places at once when i'm not anywhere at all?

Can I double park in a parallel universe?

Comment

Originally posted by geol View Post

That gallon can under the seat is the explosive device for the airbag, then. Should be exciting.
            ---- Dave
            79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
            80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
            79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
            92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

A few parts not there, but I like the price.
              "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
              1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
              1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
              1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

I think back to old Exxon(Esso) gas commercials about putting a tiger in your tank...

Last edited by Guest; 07-01-2016, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Hmmmmm....Tigers live in south Asia so the elephants are fine but as far as I know giraffes only live in Africa

Comment

Originally posted by oregonjake View Post
                    Right carb missing pod, I'm betting it is the only one missing.

It was running rich on that cylinder.
                    97 R1100R
                    Previous
                    80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                      I think back to old Exxon(Esso) gas commercials about putting a tiger in your tank...

http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/5633041481.html
                      Nice bike, at a good price. Wouldn't take too much work to make it a Harley again... If I had the money I might think to buy it. (and closer of course)...
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

He sounds like he could be the missing link. What a waste of an E. Needs to be rescued.

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
                        Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

Speaking of Harleys....

CL

reply ✉ ☎ reply
                          x prohibited[?] Posted: about an hour ago
                          print ◀ prev ▲ next ▶
                          favorite this post Harley Davidson fire sale literally! - $350 (Hampton) hide this posting restore this posting

< image 1 of 7 >

make / manufacturer: Harley davidson

Well done harley Davidson! Head and internals should be ok or use for display in restaurant��. Call John show contact info
                          • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5662936697
                          posted: 2016-07-01 2:07pm
                          updated: 2016-07-01 2:07pm
                          email to friend
                          ♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

1983 GS750ED-Horsetraded for the Ironhead
                          1981 HD XLH

Drew's 850 L Restoration

Drew's 83 750E Project

Comment

Use for a display in a restaurant???? Maybe outside a barbecue rib joint?
                            "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)

Comment

This thing keeps getting posted around me. I can't imagine why he hasn't been able to sell it yet.

Oh, heres one of the earlier listing. It has more pictures.
                              http://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/5603158051.html
                              Last edited by Guest; 07-01-2016, 10:31 PM. Reason: add 2nd listing

Comment

Custom kawasaki bobber - $3200 (Forest hill) hide this posting

< image 1 of 2 >

WOW, Does that include the idiot hat????

Comment

Working...
                                X