X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
    A tarded up POS is still POS
    Amen to that!

No thanks, not my style at all. Good luck, though!

Comment

He spent $1200 for a set of tires? LMAO
      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I quite like it, apart from the usual caterpillar seat and lack of front 'guard.
        It's different from the normal CL casualties. Anyway, it's an XS and I've become so used to the horrible hack jobs done on them over on the other forums by sawzall warriors, that this is a change.
        I'd like to know how he managed to need the engine built twice.
        ---- Dave
        79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
        80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
        79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
        92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Found another one

Kawasaki 250/2 stroke with power band, runs well. New brakes, recent oil change. Lots of power.
          Comes with two large helmets, 2 pairs of googles, Large Fox shirt and Prime ramp.
          Tempted to email him to ask which power band it has,red,white,yellow or green

Comment

Found another one

Kawasaki 250/2 stroke with power band, runs well. New brakes, recent oil change. Lots of power.
            Comes with two large helmets, 2 pairs of googles, Large Fox shirt and Prime ramp.

Recent oil change too. I wonder where he put that oil? LOL
            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

"The engine has been completely rebuilt (twice) in the last 3 years. This included new pistons and boring."

You know if it's been rebuilt twice in three years, there's no problems.

"The seat was custom made from real leather." Wow. Real leather.
              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Found another one

Can't beat not one, but TWO pairs of googles!

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
                Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...87#post2312087
                  took me to and from Las Vegas 3 years ago no problem. After the trip we rebuilt the engine yet again
                  If you have to rebuild the engine after every trip, there's a problem. I rode mine down there twice and manymore around Canada and "rebuilt" nothing except the swing arm bushings.
                  continue using the same mechanic...
                  better yet, I think his mechanic should buy it.

Comment

i don't know much about these 2 stroke dirt bikes but as an aside I do know it's a Kawasaki...when I looked at the ad, I noticed "Kawasaki" is written or stamped on it in at least 13 places ! Added to the green, that seems a bit panicky as to "Branding"...

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                      Recent oil change too. I wonder where he put that oil? LOL
                      At least the oil will never need changing ever again.
                      The continuing renovation of a GS850L

Comment

Rare part! Get it now!

The ultra-rare GS850 Coolant Tank. Could be the only one ever produced!!

THIS IS A COOLANT TANK ASSEMBLY AS SHOWN FOR 1980 SUZUKI GS850G. THE ASSEMBLY IS IN USED CONDITION WITH NORMAL WEAR FOR THE AGE AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE WITH A GOOD CLEANING. ALL THAT IS INCLUDED IS WHAT IS IN THE PICTURE.

Comment

It will probably work on a 1100G just as well, right?
                          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                          1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                          1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                          1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                            It will probably work on a 1100G just as well, right?
                            Oh yeah, sure. This is one of the rare parts that will work equally well on ANY model GS. I sure I could have fitted it my 77GS750 with a just a few mods to the frame.
                            Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
                            Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

Even has one person watching the auction - ready to snap it up. Better act now!

Comment

Fvcking idiots. Guy has a 100% feedback rating though...how that's possible is a bigger mystery

Comment

Working...
                                X