No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murderer..... frikkin hilarious. I thought the Suzuki murderers were the guys with sawzalls and visions of grandeur......
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by JamesWhut? View Post
      Here is just a small disaster. I wonder if he was building it for the Shriner's Circus. Its got the right colors...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46944[/ATTACH]
      Chopper - $500

Runs Great, needs throttle cable and brake line ran. Have the parts just no extra time. Need extra room in garage.

At least he's almost asking a decent price for it. Notice the rediculously oversized exhaust that must be doubling as a sidestand.
      It's a Hogster!
      ---- Dave
      79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
      80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
      79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
      92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Yes, he means 6K, not 600 which I thought must have obviously been the price. What a tard.

Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
        87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
        99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
        15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
          Yes, he means 6K, not 600 which I thought must have obviously been the price. What a tard.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/5725718783.html
          Ambitious tard.
          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
          1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
          1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
          1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Bike only cost HALF that when it was NEW ! ! !
            '83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

And with no pictures, there is no way to see how much it has been "improved".

sigpic
              mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
              hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
              #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
              #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
              Family Portrait
              Siblings and Spouses
              Mom's first ride
              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
              (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

When I was looking for a bike, I laughed at the ads that say "needs carbs cleaned". That says to me the engine needs a valve job and a cam chain.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                  Ambitious tard.
                  I sent him a link to the KBB price of $1500. He said "wait, it's a '94 1100" So the KBB price is now $1880 Retail
                  sigpic
                  09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                  1983 GS1100e
                  82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                  1980 GS1260
                  Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                    -Rusty old scooter.
                    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
                      I sent him a link to the KBB price of $1500. He said "wait, it's a '94 1100" So the KBB price is now $1880 Retail
                      KBB prices are worthless for 80's Gs'es anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ View Post
                        KBB prices are worthless for 80's Gs'es anyway.
                        They are pretty worthless for all bikes older than 20 years. This guy was a real piece of work, I emailed him a few times just to pull his chain. He's convinced he's got a gold mine, RARE AND COLLECTIBLE Virago, as if there is such a thing. Just a total moron!!!
                        Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                        87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                        99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                        15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                          http://cnj.craigslist.org/gms/5739635660.html
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]47116[/ATTACH]
                          Clean the carbs and it's ready to go!

(And adjust the kickstand.)
                          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Uglied up enough???

Are those beer can holders?
                            One ugly skunk: 1978 Suzuki GS 1000 - $2200 (Dyer, IN)

"Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)

Comment

Carpenter's Special HA!!!

Perfect for taking yo little redneck wife and gran mama, for a ride around the ole plantation.
                              Redneck trike

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                                Looks like tetanus waiting to happen...

It's cheap being $450 bucks... That's how much a good running 750 engine should cost.
                                Cheap is no good if at the first pothole the rear wheel folds up into your back. Just noticed that the swing arm is gone replaced with a latticework of wrenches, that ain't goin' to hold. Also isn't there a subframe under the engine that has been torched out, I don't think the engine was a stressed member on the old bikes...............

Comment

Working...
                                X