Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Datsa Noydb View Post
    I like the "routine maintenance every 300 miles".

Goldwings are noted for NOT needing much maintenance and certainly not that often.

Ahhh, the wafting aroma of the Craigslist BS vulture is rather strong. LOL
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Really makes me want to go buy a cheap "burn" phone from Wally World and start texting this guy...Any of the other scams I see too... Like the '06 GSXR 1000 that is for sale in 3 different states for $1000... Sadly people are dumb enough to call on them...
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Just create a google account and sign up for google voice... its free and you can text all you want. I conduct all of my CL communications via Google Voice. Never use my actual number.

Comment

I think the robot got these ads mixed up. The red trike goes in this ad.

Motor Cycle Honda Gold Wing - $2000 hide this posting

2008 Honda Gold Wing

fuel: gas
          transmission: automatic

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike With Utility Trailer Just Beautiful Must See !!! Too Many Options to List !

Next week we'll see an ad for a silver Gold Wing but the pic will be a sport bike with "Shorty Levers, Puig Touring Windshield, Custom Corbin Leather Seats, Tank Guard, Yoshimura Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spool Sliders (10 millimeter), and spare stock fairing, stock seating, stock windshield, stock levers."
          Roger

Current rides
          1983 GS 850G
          2003 FJR 1300A
          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

I'm calling dibs on this. Everyone back the heck off.

sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post

https://westernmass.craigslist.org/m...264290238.html
              You can have mine for 1/4 that....
              sigpic
              09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
              1983 GS1100e
              82\83 1100e Frankenbike
              1980 GS1260
              Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Another bobber done fairly well. I'd ride it...but I don't know for how long.

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
                Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post

https://westernmass.craigslist.org/m...264290238.html
                  $12,500 for a GS 850? Ad says cared for by older owner. It should say cared for by older owner out of contact with reality. LOL I'd like to be fly on the wall and have heard how he came to the conclusion it was worth that.
                  All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....
                    Forward mount foot controls on a mini ELR clone?
                    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                      Looking at the size of the tank, not for long! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JJ View Post
                        Looking at the size of the tank, not for long! LOL
                        WTF kinda riding position would that be? Get a sore butt, back sprain and deaf in your right ear, all on the way to the next dive bar.
                        "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                        1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                        1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                        1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

"Hey Ma! Hand me a screwdriver and a beer, i'm gonna fix the bike!"

"Carburetor is off and head light need to be placed back on.
                          Ran fine before taking it off"

1984 GS1150ES (finally arrived, more to come...)
                          1989 Dodge Dakota (the perfect Oregon work truck)
                          1980 Sears "Free Spirit" bicycle (original patina and everything!)
                          1978 "The Executive" RV (vintage like its owner)

How can I be in two places at once when i'm not anywhere at all?

Can I double park in a parallel universe?

Comment

It ran fine, so he took stuff off?

Comment

Originally posted by wymple View Post
                              It ran fine, so he took stuff off?
                              What, don't that make sense?
                              "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                              1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                              1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                              1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Working...
                              X