Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talk about bad voc.

1991 Suzuki GSXR 750 (1st year, inverted fork) WITH 10K on NEW MOTOR - $2995 (Graham)

Date: 2011-02-12, 11:55AM PST
    Reply to: sale-ys9rb-2211140105@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

****FIRST $2995 obo!! TAKES IT***** NEWER motor, with only10k on it. Scary fast..... ..... Also includes grenaded org. motor and all org, skin and extra performance pipe.(Yashomerra) JUST BOUGHT A 70+ DOLLAR** NEW** BATTERY FOR IT TODAY 8/14/10 with a 1 year worentee...Tab's good till Aug. 2011 NEW high quality chain and sprockets. NEWER rear Fox shock, A/M fenders and more.....Redy to ride NEED IT GONE!!

h...253-262-3170

c...330-4585

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2211140105

Comment

Originally posted by kdo58 View Post
      1991 Suzuki GSXR 750 (1st year, inverted fork) WITH 10K on NEW MOTOR - $2995 (Graham)

Date: 2011-02-12, 11:55AM PST
      Reply to: sale-ys9rb-2211140105@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

****FIRST $2995 obo!! TAKES IT***** NEWER motor, with only10k on it. Scary fast..... ..... Also includes grenaded org. motor and all org, skin and extra performance pipe.(Yashomerra) JUST BOUGHT A 70+ DOLLAR** NEW** BATTERY FOR IT TODAY 8/14/10 with a 1 year worentee...Tab's good till Aug. 2011 NEW high quality chain and sprockets. NEWER rear Fox shock, A/M fenders and more.....Redy to ride NEED IT GONE!!

h...253-262-3170

c...330-4585

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2211140105

Well, at least the battery has a "worentee".

Comment

Buy a bike, Chop it up. Realize you don't know what the hell you are doing, and then try to sell the pieces for $1500. Absolutely fantastic! Since he admits it was too much for him, I'm sure the "rebuilt" motor will run perfectly.

Comment

Found this on another forum

Suzuki GSXR 750

Custom Built Low-Rider

Mild to Wild Hardtail Frame

Singshot Engine

Sportster Tank

Pingle High-Fuel petrol Tap

Dave leonard Race Cam

Gas-Flowed Cylinder Head

Aircraft Filler Cap

New Front tyre

Brand new Battery (11/2/11)

Back Tyre Rideable (Not New)

Plus

Lots of Spare Engine parts

This is a Beautiful Example of a custom Low-Rider. Bike is Ready to Ride (Mechanically)

V5 Document Available

SORN Declaration

Not Taxed or MOT'd

I am selling this for a friend of mine, it is the first Motorbike I have sold but please check my feedback for Satisfaction of a Good Ebayer (927 - 100%)

Please Email me initially with all queries. We will then organise at least 2 evenings when we and the Bike are available at our local Pub for viewing (No Test Drives - Sorry!)

My Friend (who built the bike) will be available to talk you round it. He is a serious Chopper Rider and will not appreciate Tyre Kickers and Time Wasters. We therefore ask respectably that only Serious Bikers with a genuine desire to own such a beautiful machine need apply"

PLEASE NOTE - This Bike is not MOT'd or Taxed so must be collected by Trailer/Transport
          1978 GS 1000 (since new)
          1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
          1978 GS 1000 (parts)
          1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
          1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
          1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
          2007 DRz 400S
          1999 ATK 490ES
          1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
            Found this on another forum

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Suzuki GSXR 750 1989 Low Rider Custom Built.12 Mths MOT at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products.

Suzuki GSXR 750

Custom Built Low-Rider

Mild to Wild Hardtail Frame

Singshot Engine

Sportster Tank

Pingle High-Fuel petrol Tap

Dave leonard Race Cam

Gas-Flowed Cylinder Head

Aircraft Filler Cap

New Front tyre

Brand new Battery (11/2/11)

Back Tyre Rideable (Not New)

Plus

Lots of Spare Engine parts

This is a Beautiful Example of a custom Low-Rider. Bike is Ready to Ride (Mechanically)

V5 Document Available

SORN Declaration

Not Taxed or MOT'd

I am selling this for a friend of mine, it is the first Motorbike I have sold but please check my feedback for Satisfaction of a Good Ebayer (927 - 100%)

Please Email me initially with all queries. We will then organise at least 2 evenings when we and the Bike are available at our local Pub for viewing (No Test Drives - Sorry!)

My Friend (who built the bike) will be available to talk you round it. He is a serious Chopper Rider and will not appreciate Tyre Kickers and Time Wasters. We therefore ask respectably that only Serious Bikers with a genuine desire to own such a beautiful machine need apply"

PLEASE NOTE - This Bike is not MOT'd or Taxed so must be collected by Trailer/Transport
            I didn't want to look but curiosity made me do it. Oh the horror.

Comment

Just in time for Valentine's Day!

For that special lady in your life, eh?

TEACH HER TO RIDE ON A BIKE SHE'LL LOVE - $4500

Date: 2011-02-13, 9:06AM CST
              Reply to: sale-b4f9e-2212130285@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

XS650 GREAT SHAPE RUNS GREAT 414-THREE33-7392.

Comment

Just hit the stupid racoon!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry D View Post
                  Thanks

Thanks

Comment

...price neegoshabul.
                    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                      Good thing it's "neegoshabul", because it's flagged and GONE!

sigpic
                      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                      Family Portrait
                      Siblings and Spouses
                      Mom's first ride
                      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
                        Hey, this is Victoria. I wouldn't be surprised if someone gave him that for it.
                        Kevin
                        E-Bay: gsmcyclenut
                        "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." Frank Zappa

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,
                        Now joined the 21st century, 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere.

Comment

Oh, check out this dude! I wonder how old he is?
                          Kevin

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,

Comment

If he's up in Broadmeed you'd think Mommy or Daddy could buy him one

Comment

Not really a funny but a doesn't it figure

I was looking around on CL when i found this

It looks like a easy fix, but my wife would kill me if I brought home another bike without first finishing the two I have at the house. Shame though I bet I could talk down the price too.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck View Post
                                I was looking around on CL when i found this

It looks like a easy fix, but my wife would kill me if I brought home another bike without first finishing the two I have at the house. Shame though I bet I could talk down the price too.
                                Taken down already! Sold?
                                Kevin

Comment

Working...
                                X