79 GS 850 G
    81 GS 850 L
    83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
    80 GS 550 L
    86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
    2002 Honda 919
    2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

He might get that on an old school chopper.

Comment

Around Indy, that would probably sell.

Comment

$1000 huh.....right. Stolen?

Current Bikes:
          2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Scam or angry (soon to be) ex-wife. Or the deal of a lifetime, if it is the angry ex.

Saw a buddies zx9 go that way years ago. Power of attorney and a woman scorned is a rough road.
            Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Most definitely a scam. Came across a lot of similar ads way to good to be true...

2007 Suzuki low mileage nothing wrong - $1000 (216 Anna St, Dayton, OH)

2007 GSXR 750 in excellent condition. Low mileage. Declared Clean title. Has since been completely inspected, and thoroughly checked. Nothing wrong with it.
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by ddaniels View Post
                In that part of town? I think you are on to something. Of course it might be someone in need of a quick fix too
                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

There's a harley for $1807 on the local list. I'm sure it's legit. lol

Comment

Yours for only $7K.

Comment

not craigslist and maybe not funny..........
                      1983 GS 550 LD
                      2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post
                        https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...ationFlag=true

not craigslist and maybe not funny..........
                        Looking at that mess, for sure that boy needs more school…!!!
                        This is the second time I've seen "going back to school" as a lame excuse for bailing out on a project.
                        "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                        1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                        1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                        1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

By the looks of those "Quality" round dials, it should do up to 22 kph...

Description

Going back to school, have no time to finish this project. Almost done, you just have to put it back together. 1979 Suzuki GS550E. What I've done so far:
                          Shortened forks by 5 cmPut quality round dials on it (mostly wired already)Put quality short pipes on itRejetted carbs for pipes and pod filtersmade bracket for new LED tail light (wired already)Put retro turn signals on it (wired already)Put on retro tires (300 bucks brand new)
                          What is still to do:
                          Basically just put it back together:- Install carbs and pod filters- Install sprocket cover with clutch cable- Install chain (new one comes with bike)- Install headlight (original one and LED one come with bike)- Install TAROZZI rearsets on right side (these rearsets are CNC machined from Italy - 500 CAD just for those)- Install seat (comes with quality professionally made cafe racer seat - 400 CAD just for that one)- Install battery and electrics trays (being made right now from stainless steel)- Install Li-Io battery (150 CAD just for that one)- Install steering damper and bar end mirrors (if you want)- EVEN COMES WITH AN OPEN-FACE HELMET IN THE SAME COLOR AS THE BIKE (NEVER USED ONCE!!!)- this and that...
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Price isn't all that outragious, but my god that's an ugly b!tch...

1983 Suzuki GS 650 G - $1500 hide this posting

image 1 of 4

1983 suzuki gs 650

condition: good
                            engine displacement (CC): 650
                            fuel: gas
                            odometer: 42000
                            paint color: custom
                            title status: clean
                            transmission: manual

This is a one of a kind bike. Very strong running motorcycle with new tires, custom paint, newer Mac 4 into 1 header, the upper seals were replaced as long with the carbs freshend last year. It has close to 42,000 original miles, I have the stock exhaust with another tank and side panels that can go with it if your interested in those. The most I still see that's not complete is the tach stopped working seat has split in a few places and needs some polishing on the engine caseing. Would be a great starter bike. Im asking 1,500 firm with all extras as well. For more info or pictures text please.

'83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

Comment

As you said, price isn't all that bad, but it is leaning HEAVILY toward "fugly".

On top of that, it's not a 650G, as described, it's a 650GL.

sigpic
                              mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                              hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                              #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                              #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                              Family Portrait
                              Siblings and Spouses
                              Mom's first ride
                              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                              (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

They could at least wipe the finger prints off the lens before taking pics.

Roger

Current rides
                                1983 GS 850G
                                2003 FJR 1300A
                                Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Working...
                                X