Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don-lo View Post
    This is good

Notice the thumb in the second pic to hide the rear license plate.

http://limaohio.craigslist.org/cto/2317717539.html
    the thumb must be one of the "censors" he's talking about

Comment

the oh so rare...Honda Rebel?

Comment

I never realized the GS850 was the "original super bike"

Comment

Originally posted by davidduarte View Post
          Rare means Honda couldn't sell any in the two years before they dropped the model.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
            Rare means Honda couldn't sell any in the two years before they dropped the model.
            except to the MSF classes. That was the one bike I hated when I took my class. What a POS.

Comment

Sorry. Not sure if this is the right forum, but.... Can this price be correct?

sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
              1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

S C A M.

There always seems to be alot of Goldwings and Goldwing trikes in that price range on CL.

Comment

That's a scam post. Don't bother with it other than flagging it.

Comment

Thanks gents. Figured it was. I was about to break out the check book and sell one of the grandkids.......
                    sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                    1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Craigslist does not have a good anti-virus firewall, if they have one at all.

TWICE I've picked up viruses by clicking on links like that. Fortunately, my AV program kicked in and stopped any real damage.

Comment

It was new in the past

Comment

here's my ad for some furniture that I finally sold, but not until after a month or so of multitudes of morons:

REDUCED PRICE sleeper sofa & love seat by Jennifer Convertibles - $100

Date: 2011-02-25, 11:33PM EST
                          Reply to: sale-xjk8e-2235180938@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Please, take the time to READ the ad. The COUCH (not the love seat) is
                          a SLEEPER, that's right, it folds out into a bed. Please don't waste
                          my time by saying you'll come by, then have me mention the sleeper,
                          then you say, "oh, I don't want a sleeper." Also, if you roll up my
                          driveway in a Corolla, and say something about going to get a Uhaul
                          truck, don't think I'm going to hold the couch for you unless you put
                          cash in my hand. This stuff isn't brand new, or in like new condition,
                          but it's in serviceable condition. My wife decided to get a new couch,
                          but I would have been very happy keeping them. I'm not Bob's Discount
                          Furniture. This set would be perfect for a room with kids, a house
                          with pets, and/or for a college student, as they have some stains, and
                          some damage from a cat. If you come look at it, make me an offer.
                          Don't call me before 9 in the morning, especially on a weekend. There
                          are no bedbugs, roaches or other bugs in them.

Off white two-toned queen SLEEPER convertible couch with matching love
                          seat from a non-smoking environment. Structure and mattress in
                          excellent condition, upholstery in moderate condition. Will sell
                          separately. Please email or call 860-XXX-XXXX. PICK UP ONLY.
                          Last edited by Guest; 04-13-2011, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Gee I butcher up a bike and the cops don't like it http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...ction_14586769

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
                              Gee I butcher up a bike and the cops don't like it http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...ction_14586769
                              I thought the take stuff off and paint it flat black was for older bikes?

Runs great

Needs - a new owner

at least he's not asking $2,000!
                              1978 GS 1000 (since new)
                              1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
                              1978 GS 1000 (parts)
                              1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
                              1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
                              1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
                              2007 DRz 400S
                              1999 ATK 490ES
                              1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Is that the only reason he needs to sell it? Sounds fishy to me...or just plain lazy
                                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X