Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
    more contradictions:

Nonetheless, it doesn't run and apparently never has - relegated to be a static display.

Then a bit farther down:
    $15K is a long way from $20K+

With current bids at approx 1% of his asking price, we'll see what happens...
    it's up to $10,000 now.

Comment

Originally posted by davidduarte View Post
      it's up to $10,000 now.
      Thats crazy, I wonder if it comes with the brick used as a kickstand

a never run, modified,replica worth how much???

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
        Thats crazy, I wonder if it comes with the brick used as a kickstand

a never run, modified,replica worth how much???
        Public auction legally establishes value.....IF there isn't some friend-of-a-friend shill running up the bid.

If those are legit bidders, and someone finally hits the reserve, I guess more power to the seller. PT Barnum would be proud....

Comment

Deal of the century here......................not.

Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
          87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
          99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
          15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

My lost, your gain.
            I have never seen an ad that said this where I would even remotely want the gain.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Dang roommate...

1980 Suzuki GS1000 - $650 (South Austin)

Date: 2012-02-05, 6:34PM CST
              Reply to: nsbk4-2836580809@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1980 Suzuki GS1000. 1100cc. This bike is a beast. When I purchased it, the bike was running but had an oil leak and the carbs needed synced. I have no mechanic knowledge myself and at the time had a roommate that was going to school to be a motorcycle mechanic. He took it apart and ended up moving out before he put it back together. I have the entire bike, parts and all. The original seat was replaced by the previous owner with a leather corbin seat and a harley fender. I have the title. I don't know how to put it together so I am looking to sell it to someone with the knowledge to fix it. I am including $500 worth of parts I purchased to fix the bike. New battery and many new parts. It is a beautiful bike and a great deal for someone with the knowledge to put it back together.
              '80 GS1000ST
              '92 ZX-11
              Past rides: '79 GS1000SN, '84 GPZ900R

http://totalrider.com/

Comment

1980 Suzuki GS550 $900 (obo) - $900 (Tempe)

Date: 2012-02-06, 4:37PM MST
                Reply to: js7v8-2790074601@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                1980 GS550E Great bike when fixed! Unfortunately it just recently came up with an issue where gasoline floods the intake, i believe it may be the lack of back pressure in the cut off pipes, BUT WILL START. Quite frankly i dont have the money, time, or space to repair this thing, working on a bike in an appartment is NO FUN! ****es the neighbors off as well. Easy fixer upper or for parts? Has title and brand new tags, just passed emmissions as well about a month ago

Had it up for 1300 when it had no issues, now posting for $900 :/ My loss your gain

has lots of new parts such as rust free gas tank, fuel filter, regulator and stator, battery, spark plugs and wires, petcock, rear tire, new front and rear sprocket and chain, dyna ignition coils.

Only has 20200 Miles! Not bad for an 80.
                Asking 900 OBO

If interested or have any questions please call or text 480-233-4050

-jake

suzuki gs550 gs bobber japanese four cylinder cruiser kawasaki honda cb cheap

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2790074601

Just that "little" issue of the gas flooding the intake.... pfft, easy.

Comment

Not making me want to buy it...

1982 Suzuki GS 1100 New Motor and parts - $2500 (power & riggs rd)

Date: 2012-02-06, 2:49PM MST
                  Reply to: pccvm-2838009277@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                  Just got this thing back on the road after sitting for 18 years. Had the motor completely built by Westy's Motorsports in phoenix. There was a bunch of machine work done previously by another shop, my stepdad was setting this motor up to be a drag racer but never finished it so i did. Not sure what was done but this thing is a rocket. I had the carbs rebuilt and cleaned and i put back on. New chain and tires, has pod filters installed and a new battery. I stripped the wiring and wired myself with no signals or un-needed parts. I rebuilt the front end with new seals and oil so this thing doesnt leak a drop from anywhere. Has a derale oil cooler and a supertrapp 4 into 1 header/exhaust system. Its loud and scary fast for sure. I have too much debt and too many toys so its gotta go. Make an offer. Times are tight and gas is expensive, cruise to work in the HOV lane for a week on a tank of gas on this girl.

$2500 obo
                  eric
                  480-353-7792

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Got the "Hemy" does it? Wow...

1982 suzuki GS 750 tz - $1500 (flagstaff)

Date: 2012-02-06, 8:26AM MST
                    Reply to: fxx3j-2800843739@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                    1982 suzuki gs 750tz. This bike is in great shape with low miles. This is the tscc motor."Hemy" 16 valve dual overhead cams. Runs great. Black paint with gold trim. New stator and battery. This bike is real fast and it is real clean. email questions.

Comment

Originally posted by davidduarte View Post
                      it's up to $10,000 now.
                      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RC77-...t_18866wt_1026

It only hit $10,200....guess there weren't enough gullible people out there....

Comment

$1650 - 68 BSA bobber project bike.Report Ad
                        Esquimalt & View Royal (View Map)

68 BSA bobber project bike. Picked it up a couple years ago, but don't think I'll have time to work on it. It's just been sitting in my shed, I'd rather have someone who's going to give it the attention it deserves. I have 2 bins of misc parts for it (not shown in photos), a couple different headlights, misc pieces etc.. Would be a great bike to build, I just don't have the time to do it. If you have any questions, please email me. Asking $1,650. Cheers.

Ad Id:16691908Posted:February 08, 2012Expiry:March 09, 2012Status:NOT SOLDEdit:My ad« Back
                        Contact Seller

Share Listing

zoom
                        • OK whatever

Comment

As far as BSA's are considered, I guess they are getting harder and rare to find parts for a restoration, but as far as bobbers go, I don't see any inherited value using a BSA nor enough BSA parts to merit much value at all.

Comment

Title and location say it all...

badass yamaha chopper bobber - $1900 (surprise)

Date: 2012-02-08, 11:24PM MST
                            Reply to: rvcr6-2838588651@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a one of a kind YAMAHA chopper ratbike bobber kustom death machine.
                            The bike used to be a yamaha xj650 but it has custom tc choppers lane splitter bars with suzuki master cylinder shorty controls, custom braided brake line and new front pads, custom square amber headlight, smoothed frame all brackets and center stand removed and painted satin black with silver speck, lowered on 1.5 shorter shocks, frisco style flat bottom sporty tank, heavy duty leather bags, wrapped headers feeding true DUAL fishtail pipes (looks and sounds awesome). custom memory foam seat in silver flake and matching silver flake grips custom LED taillights, custom wired with new batt. and unique negative control key. etc. etc. etc. ...not just a stock bike with a goofy bicycle seat.

There are two issues that are keeping me selling the bike this cheap.1 tank was kreem lined and still had a slow leak, we tried to weld it but it was unsucessful. i would reccomend relining the tank and grinding down the welds. also the bike hasn't passed through emmissions even though the carbs are rebuilt synched and tuned. this can be avoided by getting insurance through american collectors insurance for about (300 dollars a year for full coverage) and registering it without going through emmisions or if you live outside maricopa county you are exempt from emmissions testing.

The front fork seals also need to be done but i have the new seals and fluid just not the time to do them.

I have been riding the bike everyday, 60 miles a day for the last month and a bit and its a blast!

The yam runs GREAT, sounds great, and gets looks everywhere, its not your run of the mill build!

I have a clean and clear AZ title. if you need info or want to firgure out a time to check it out text/call 623 two71-2six13

i would be interested in trading for a bandit 1200 or a nice klr650

Comment

The joke of it is, he thinks its worth a Bandit 1200 trade.

Comment

Another crack smoker.

Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                                87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                                99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                                15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Working...
                                X