X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Im Faster View Post
    Re: My Hot Wifes portatrait

Date: 2011-06-09, 11:31PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-7mpee-2431553198@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    That pic looks like the dying sister in Pet Cemetery . Your wife should be pi ssed.
    Egad! If I saw something like that, particularly at night, I would be screaming for Buffy to come do some slaying. Save me Buffy, save me!

Earl
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Wow, a true artist, he even remembered to paint in the tan lines.

Comment

No m worries Earl..its HIS hot wife!! Now if youn buy the pics then you get to see her right in front of you!! WINNING!!!!!
        MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
        1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

He originally bought it as a learner bike, so now I'm wondering if the bike really learned something and is now worth a thousand… Sorry, lame I know but it's all I got for now.

Comment

Originally posted by TPL View Post
            He originally bought it as a learner bike, so now I'm wondering if the bike really learned something and is now worth a thousand… Sorry, lame I know but it's all I got for now.
            http://southjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/2433335814.html
            funny, I just saw one of these before I got into work, but it was in much better shape.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
              No m worries Earl..its HIS hot wife!! Now if youn buy the pics then you get to see her right in front of you!! WINNING!!!!!
              Wonder if she'll duplicate the pose in the pic when she signs it for you?

Comment

OK - enough with the POS conversions...

Comment

He says: " will have to be titled as a custom build - no original title. or - find a title from any 1981 Suzuki GS parts bike."

What he meant to say: It will have to be thrown away (disposed of according to EPA guidelines) and the EPA will be imposing fines on the owner.

Daniel

Comment

Key words: willing to take a loss, worth 2gs easy,

Comment

Don't know if this is a 'funny' - GS value?

Looking for opinions / more experienced knowledge than mine. Is $850 really a fair price for this 81 650 GL?

FWIW, here's another nearby GS, slightly older & bigger, but much better shape, for about same price.

Opinions? Just curious if the $500 I paid last month for my 81 GL was a good deal & what it might be worth now.
                      Last edited by Guest; 06-13-2011, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rteam2 View Post
                        http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ws...436474670.html

Looking for opinions / more experienced knowledge than mine. Is $850 really a fair price for this 81 650 GL?
                        It has a new cable that will break: "Has new break cable"

Planning on buying a snowmobile for Summer: "I'm cleaning out my garage and my wife said I can't buy a snowmobile until I sell this bike!"

It WAS running good: "It ran great until the carburetor was taken out to be cleaned,"

LOL!

Daniel

Comment

FWIW, here's another nearby GS, slightly older & bigger, but much better shape, for about same price.

Opinions? Just curious if the $500 I paid last month for my 81 GL was a good deal & what it might be worth now.
                          Go and get that 750!

Daniel

Comment

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ws...436474670.html

first of all that GS750 for $800 is an EXCELLENT price. It's too hard to tell for that 650 though, since it's covered in dust. From the sound of it, it would be a decent price if all it needs is a carb cleaning, and assuming it's cosmetically in good shape. My boss sold his 650L for $1100 and it was in excellent shape with fairing and saddlebags, much like that GS750 you posted.

Comment

Are you enjoying your bike? If yes than you paid the right amount for it. Why worry about what you paid for it if you already bought it?
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Such a good deal they keep flagging it, LOL

By the way, if your eyes are going bad and you usually squint at your computer screen, then fear not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X