No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soneone will buy it and then find out that after riding it for ten minutes, they
    will be heading to their chiropractor. LOL

Earl
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Not so funny. This thing would be a blast for a few rides a year. Well done classic, I think.

Comment

only kinda funny

Comment

Is it the price you think is funny? How much should he be asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
            More likely the new tires,battery and paint job that indicates it was sitting in a corner for a long time.

Sitting bikes have hidden problems
            1978 GS 1000 (since new)
            1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
            1978 GS 1000 (parts)
            1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
            1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
            1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
            2007 DRz 400S
            1999 ATK 490ES
            1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Maintenance free shaft drive???? Interesting idea but I thought the pumpkin or whatever the rear end is called needs greasing occasionally?
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

You can't be serious

I price shop daily on Craigslist...mostly for laughs...this one is no exception. A pair of not so desirable mid 80's honda's, only one with title though and some parts. Another pair of non-running bikes for way to much much $$$

Comment

O yeah here's a collectors classic all right http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...cycle_13980860 Price reduced I got to go get it!

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
                    O yeah here's a collectors classic all right http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...cycle_13980860 Price reduced I got to go get it!
                    LOL...That must be a joke! How times is Harley mentioned in the ad? Are you kidding me! I looked at an 80' Yamaha 250 little streeter this weekend that they said they had started the day before & and had a nice plastic car gas cap to boot. When I asked the price and they said $600 firm I practically ran back to my van...they say stupidity can be contagious

Comment

Yeah got to love the stock pic instead of one of the actual bike

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
                        But wait - the gas cock has new value!

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
                          But wait - the gas cock has new value!
                          Yes, be certain to double check and determine the gas cock value before you buy a used bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Schlosser View Post
                            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuk...mZ280725249526

Took 1st. in the bike show. Must have been the only one there....
                            Bikes like these should be DELETED from eBay, for fraud.

I like how the moron says "it came in first place", but later says "it's not perfect" just to cover his ass when his soon-to-be disappointed new owner trys to get a refund and ship that POS back!!!

Besides, if you're 'talking up' a bike that came in 1st prize....I'm pretty sure it's EXPECTED to be damn near Perfect!

Because if it came in 1st place 10 year ago, but is a POS now...Who gives a ****!!!? lol
                            Last edited by Guest; 08-23-2011, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
                              Well i did say it was only kinda funny. And yes, the price seems to be about a grand too high. The maintenance free shaft drive. Original condition with a custom paint job. Plus let's not forget it's an L.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Schlosser View Post
                                http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuk...mZ280725249526

Took 1st. in the bike show. Must have been the only one there....
                                Zero bids on it

He relisted it right away
                                1978 GS 1000 (since new)
                                1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
                                1978 GS 1000 (parts)
                                1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
                                1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
                                1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
                                2007 DRz 400S
                                1999 ATK 490ES
                                1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Working...
                                X