X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big T View Post
    Zero bids on it

He relisted it right away
    check the pictures in the relist, there are a couple new pictures with a woman on the bike. Nice abs

Comment

it's sad when a monkey gets a hold of a sawzall and a welder:

Comment

Originally posted by davidduarte View Post

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuk...#ht_500wt_1012
        I just shat myself a little reading that. I did the same thing-putting a sissy bar back rest as a seat on a POS motorcycle. That was when I was 15. He must have $1600 in exhaust wrap, which would make that price understandable

Comment

Double sad, bordering on criminal, when you let that monkey loose on a bike with 2500 original miles!

He butchered the bike, then within 500 miles realized how bad this POS rides and handles. Now it's 'make my problem your problem for only $2000". All that work and the handlebar bolts are still rusty fer crissakes. Some attention to detail, eh?
          Last edited by Guest; 08-24-2011, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Some bikes make you smile, some laugh, some frighten you, but this one just makes you stand there speachless...

Comment

WHY would you do that? ? ? ? ??

OHHHH...it HURTS to look ! ! ! !

Comment

Wonder if this guy has a brother thats into Suzuki's. LOL

phoenix craigslist > west valley > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
                prohibited
                spam/overpost
                best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
                Vintage NOS 1960 1970 1980 Honda motorcycle parts (Deer Valley)

Date: 2011-08-24, 1:02AM MST
                Reply to: sale-9xq9g-2519047134@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                I have a half trailer full of vintage Honda motorcycle parts that I'm selling/trading. I have them arranged by Honda Model Code number (the middle part number) to make it easier to search for specific parts. Please read the whole email before contacting me. Most of the parts I have are supporting parts such as special bolts, clips, pins, gears, grommets, tranny parts, seals, top bridges, early 1960's tail light brackets, fork ears, tachometers, speedometers, adjusters, internal engine parts, some cables (mostly ATV, CR), some early switches / dimmers, a few early c200 c105 S65 cb77 cl77 cl160 pistons / rings, intake and cylinder base gaskets, axle nuts, Hundreds of drive chain links of diffferent sizes. etc, etc. I have some later model Honda small parts for Goldwings, Magna's, early crotch rockets and others. No part is to insignificant to ask me about, I may have it except those below.

Please do not ask for the following parts as I do not have them. Side Covers, Handlebars, Carbs, Fenders, Headlights, Wiring Harness, Rims, Cylinders, Cases, Heads, Mufflers (I have 6 early unidentifiable Honda mufflers and possibly one Kawasaki, Yamaha, or Suzuki, possibly for a Bearcat), Forks tubes, tires, tanks (do have a couple special order early 70's tanks/sidecover sets for the CL350 ), seats, sprockets, brake hubs, although I have several early brake panels, I don't have any generic Honda nuts/bolts. I have a lot of special bolts used on the bikes for special purposes. Many are discontinued and tough to find.

Please email me with the specific part number you need and its description. You can find the part number by searching the internet through most powersports store websites or looking up the manual online. I will get back to you. I cannot answer emails that ask "Do you have any CT70 parts?" Each model bike used parts that were first used on previous models so they will have another model code for that part. This will make it easier on both of us. I may also trade parts if you collect as well as I'm always looking for 72 XL250 parts and Early CR250 parts. Thanks for you time guys.

Bikes I have parts for .... Honda CR CL CB XL SL CA CB350 CB360 CB450 CL350 CL450 CB77 CL77 C105 C100 C102 CA77 CA95 CB160 CL160 S65 SL90 S90 CB750 GL1100 GL1200 GL1500 CT200 C200 XL125 XL250 XL350 SL70 XL70 SL350 CB125 CB175 CL175 ETC. ETC.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2519047134

Comment

Not raggin on the workmanship because I can't see it in that crappy picture but WOW, that's alot of money for a 450. Or did I miss the gold plating part?

phoenix craigslist > east valley > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
                  prohibited
                  spam/overpost
                  best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
                  Suzuki gs450 bobber - $2500 (south scottsdale)

Date: 2011-08-22, 10:14PM MST
                  Reply to: sale-qruvv-2542649202@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                  I am selling my 81 gs450 bobber. It is hardtailed, just rewired, brand new battery, just repainted harley vivid black with 6 layers of clear, new upholstered real leather solo seat with steel pan, window bars, carbs were just cleaned and runs great. Bike comes with bill of sale only but will go throughs the steps to get the title for you. I am asking 2500 obo and am also accepting trades. would really like a sportster or ironhead. will also look at older vw bugs or cool lil rat rods. please do not waste my time or yours and dont want any tire kickers, dont check email often so you can reach me at 602 796 3186 my name is chase
                  Update. i will have the title and ready in hand tomorrow so my price is going up as well as i just painted the tank and fender with a clear coat with a prismatic pearl in it the thing looks amazing now. and agian i have had to many tire kickers and flakes if you dont have the cash dont bother calling. youre wasting my time and yours.

bobber,chopper,custom,ratbike

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2542649202

Comment

Darnit. For some reason when I click on the link it just takes me to the Phoenix for sale home page. Damn shame `cause I wanted to ask the guy if he had a pair of mufflers for a 1969 CL90....
                    Originally posted by ikantbreave View Post
                    Wonder if this guy has a brother thats into Suzuki's. LOL

phoenix craigslist > west valley > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
                    prohibited
                    spam/overpost
                    best of craigslist

Vintage NOS 1960 1970 1980 Honda motorcycle parts (Deer Valley)

Date: 2011-08-24, 1:02AM MST
                    Reply to: sale-9xq9g-2519047134@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                    I have a half trailer full of vintage Honda motorcycle parts that I'm selling/trading. I have them arranged by Honda Model Code number (the middle part number) to make it easier to search for specific parts. Please read the whole email before contacting me. Most of the parts I have are supporting parts such as special bolts, clips, pins, gears, grommets, tranny parts, seals, top bridges, early 1960's tail light brackets, fork ears, tachometers, speedometers, adjusters, internal engine parts, some cables (mostly ATV, CR), some early switches / dimmers, a few early c200 c105 S65 cb77 cl77 cl160 pistons / rings, intake and cylinder base gaskets, axle nuts, Hundreds of drive chain links of diffferent sizes. etc, etc. I have some later model Honda small parts for Goldwings, Magna's, early crotch rockets and others. No part is to insignificant to ask me about, I may have it except those below.

Please do not ask for the following parts as I do not have them. Side Covers, Handlebars, Carbs, Fenders, Headlights, Wiring Harness, Rims, Cylinders, Cases, Heads, Mufflers (I have 6 early unidentifiable Honda mufflers and possibly one Kawasaki, Yamaha, or Suzuki, possibly for a Bearcat), Forks tubes, tires, tanks (do have a couple special order early 70's tanks/sidecover sets for the CL350 ), seats, sprockets, brake hubs, although I have several early brake panels, I don't have any generic Honda nuts/bolts. I have a lot of special bolts used on the bikes for special purposes. Many are discontinued and tough to find.

Please email me with the specific part number you need and its description. You can find the part number by searching the internet through most powersports store websites or looking up the manual online. I will get back to you. I cannot answer emails that ask "Do you have any CT70 parts?" Each model bike used parts that were first used on previous models so they will have another model code for that part. This will make it easier on both of us. I may also trade parts if you collect as well as I'm always looking for 72 XL250 parts and Early CR250 parts. Thanks for you time guys.

Bikes I have parts for .... Honda CR CL CB XL SL CA CB350 CB360 CB450 CL350 CL450 CB77 CL77 C105 C100 C102 CA77 CA95 CB160 CL160 S65 SL90 S90 CB750 GL1100 GL1200 GL1500 CT200 C200 XL125 XL250 XL350 SL70 XL70 SL350 CB125 CB175 CL175 ETC. ETC.

PostingID: 2519047134
                    sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                    1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelj_444 View Post
                      Darnit. For some reason when I click on the link it just takes me to the Phoenix for sale home page. Damn shame `cause I wanted to ask the guy if he had a pair of mufflers for a 1969 CL90....
                      Here's the link to the original ad:

1982 GS1100GL Citrus County, FL

a rare outsider and was only built until 1983. Who still has one, it gives her so little.

Comment

Thanks fishfarm. That workss.
                        Originally posted by fishfarm View Post
                        Here's the link to the original ad:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/mcy/2519047134.html
                        sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                        1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

That's just plain awful

Comment

Originally posted by glenlloyd View Post
                            That's just plain awful
                            The tank looks funny being up the high.
                            But the rest looks fine.

Comment

Trike with Corvair Engine - Madison WI

Date: 2011-08-26, 3:12PM CDT
                              Where do I begin? Rat's-Nest wiring job? Tiller steering?? Gas tank hanging right behind your back???

Reply to: sale-ppjq9-2567574302@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1964 Corvair engine on a unique stand.. This is a fast custom ride that needs very little tweeking.( 5pt harness is a good suggestion and a highback seat) You can call the owner for all specs from 9pm to midnight at 608-587-2659. During the day call 608-566-4712 from noon until 9pm.

PostingID: 2567574302

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
                                Date: 2011-08-26, 3:12PM CDT
                                Where do I begin? Rat's-Nest wiring job? Tiller steering?? Gas tank hanging right behind your back???

http://madison.craigslist.org/mcy/2567574302.html
                                where's the mower deck?

Comment

Working...
                                X