No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, technically, a bobber's frame isn't chopped, and if you are a pureist, the handlebars are stock. remove the front fender, chop the rear fender short, etc, yes. frame cut? no.

anymore it means, i f%$ked this alllllll up. oh, i know! it's a BOBBER!

Comment

Originally posted by drejal View Post
      that settles it....when it's time to sell my bike, I'm getting rid of the rear suspension first. According to all these ads, that will make it worth SO much more!!
      And it'll make it FAST too!!

Comment

Street Fighters

What a lot of clowns also do is resurrect a sportbike from a wreck then call it a street fighter. The fairing fitted headlight is replaced with something from a salvage yard because the bodywork was trashed, cheap itty bitty turn signals are slapped on, and the exhaust can, among other parts, is frankensteined from something else. Then comes the rattle cans. I guess it's O.K. if someone does this merely as a means to have something unique to ride, but the intent to build and sell one of these things is squirrelly.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_brother View Post
          bwahahahaha

W T H is a "BOBBER" anyway? I have never heard of such BS in my life! Why are these tards destroying classic bikes?
          Because they are tards.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by toejams1 View Post
            $4500?!?!?!?
            That's the price he needs to get the ol' lady off his a$$ for spending the rent checks to 'customize' that POS bike?

"But but honey - this is how Orange County Choppers got their start!"

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
              That's the price he needs to get the ol' lady off his a$$ for spending the rent checks to 'customize' that POS bike?

"But but honey - this is how Orange County Choppers got their start!"
              And just look at all the hats and tee shirts they are selling now! After all, that's where their profits really come from!

Comment

I was looking for a jacket and came across this (title caught my eye).

Who in their right mind wants that color on their bike, even to be seen?
                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post

well, never could say that colour was a factor in not being seen!

although, to be honest with you, there are a couple wild colours i would consider:

orange

or

yellow

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post

I like it.
                    Current Bikes:
                    2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

today it's all about the mini chopper!

http://battlecreek.craigslist.org/mcy/1712172766.html
                      http://saginaw.craigslist.org/mcy/1747606409.html

Comment

Oh ya, "board over" what is that
                        A 140cc that sounds like a harley?
                        Not bad azz just bad taste, bad spelling and bad selling

Comment

That's hilarious. Brian Wringer and I met to talk over a BC ride one year. We met at a pub where it was "bike night". We were the only UJMs there, of course.
                          One similar to the second one pulled in; small wheels, low slung, fully raked. Looked like a moped on drugs. I suspect he had lost his license for DUI and it was the only way he could get to the bar.

Comment

Possibly the ugliest bike ever?

The square steel tubing exhaust makes me feel funny.

Comment

I guess I wouldn't call it funny, more like - interesting.

A Suzuki 1100 four wheeler.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

gotta love the seat!

Comment

Working...
                                X