Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
    All it needs is a new engine, other than THAT, it's just fine.
    Is that ALL??? What a dumb AZZ!
    Perhaps he likes to push it around and finds happiness in that?

Daniel

Comment

All it needs is a new engine, other than THAT, it's just fine. Good grief, people are so friggin' stupid.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/mcy/2757342701.html
      Not to mention the bonded title that the seller states, will be needed.

Seriously...how can one blow an engine in 12K miles ? ? ?

Comment

Who concerns themselves with legalities......

Save time and money on craigslist!!

Comment

Funny!

Comment

All it needs is a new engine, other than THAT, it's just fine. Good grief, people are so friggin' stupid.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/mcy/2757342701.html
            Hmmmm, no engine and no title. I'll have to think about that one. ehe
            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

All that power in such a little bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave8338 View Post
                Not to mention the bonded title that the seller states, will be needed.

Seriously...how can one blow an engine in 12K miles ? ? ?
                Probably never changed the oil or put any oil in it, no maintenance of any kind and spent 12K miles standing it on the rear wheel. LOL

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                  Probably never changed the oil or put any oil in it, no maintenance of any kind and spent 12K miles standing it on the rear wheel. LOL
                  Mine blew up at 600 miles. Was still on break in. If I remember correctly 5 or 6000 rpm. Was driving along at about 50 mph in the rain. The next thing I know, there's a bunch of smoke and the bike started to decelerate. When I pulled over, there was a piston and rod hanging outside the block. Had a Hell of a time getting Suzuki to come through on the warranty. They were convinced I had it on the track ! They did eventually come through.
                  Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                  Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                    Mine blew up at 600 miles. Was still on break in. If I remember correctly 5 or 6000 rpm. Was driving along at about 50 mph in the rain. The next thing I know, there's a bunch of smoke and the bike started to decelerate. When I pulled over, there was a piston and rod hanging outside the block. Had a Hell of a time getting Suzuki to come through on the warranty. They were convinced I had it on the track ! They did eventually come through.
                    At 600 miles, I assume you bought it new. That sounds like a freak of nature incident. I have put about 55k on my B12 and it runs like it did when new. Hmmm, 6k rpm would be 120+ mph on the old girl.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                      At 600 miles, I assume you bought it new. That sounds like a freak of nature incident. I have put about 55k on my B12 and it runs like it did when new. Hmmm, 6k rpm would be 120+ mph on the old girl.
                      Sorry, I didn't mean that I was at those revs. I just hadn't exceeded them as part of the break in period. Yes it may have been a freak. I mentioned the incident to an old timer at another shop recently. He told me that there were rumors of the owner of the shop I purchased the bike from, removing engines, running a race at the track, and then putting them back in new bikes. I don't know if it's true or not. However it might explain a comment made by Greg, when he did my carbs. He said they had been rejetted. I said that was impossible, as I was the original owner, and other than when the new engine was installed, the carbs had never been off the bike. Food for thought.
                      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

$4500 - 2004 jazz 125cc customReport AdMalahat (including Shawnigan Lake & Mill Bay) (View Map)

steel sub frame 4speed manual with clutch 10 km on orignal motor all stock cables and wiring motor has stator that charges system adjustible shocks and nitro attachment very fast very smooth i wanted to take dirt to the road ive just up dated the front end with new forks 5'' lift all honda parts crf frame all parts interchangeable its perfect for any scooter guy that wants something unique

Ad Id:16475300Posted:January 03, 2012Expiry:February 02, 2012Status:NOT SOLDEdit:My ad« Back

zoom
                        Yeah that looks safe

Comment

Never worn?

It`s on your head. You`ve got to be kidding me. Still in the box?

sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                          1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelj_444 View Post

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/mcy/2794163201.html
                            LOL

There's so many Harley and/or female jokes there.....

Comment

I know. Just stating the obvious. I love the red hair. LMAO
                              Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
                              LOL

There's so many Harley and/or female jokes there.....
                              sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                              1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelj_444 View Post

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/mcy/2794163201.html
                                Got one of those guys out here

My 14 year old helmet was $387 new! Buy it now for $155!

1978 GS 1000 (since new)
                                1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
                                1978 GS 1000 (parts)
                                1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
                                1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
                                1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
                                2007 DRz 400S
                                1999 ATK 490ES
                                1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Working...
                                X