No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That day would have started for me with a bike photo in front of the Blue Fox cafe. What a fun town to ride in I bet. I often wonder if you guys out there have a longer than mid west riding season? Maybe rain hinders. What is the tourist season for whale watching?
    Hondas
    '73 ATC70 '85 XL125S '02 XR650L
    Suzuki
    '83 gs750t vin#551 '97 DR650
    Kaw
    '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

Awesome pics and beautiful 750 Trevor!

Ed
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by yasser View Post
        That day would have started for me with a bike photo in front of the Blue Fox cafe. What a fun town to ride in I bet. I often wonder if you guys out there have a longer than mid west riding season? Maybe rain hinders. What is the tourist season for whale watching?
        We don't get as much rain as a lot of people think here in Victoria. People assume we get the same as Seattle or Vancouver but in fact we get about 30 days less rainfall a year than both those places. Something to do with mountain ranges. I ride all year, not sure if I even missed a week of riding in the winter. We didn't see a single snow flake this past winter.
        As for the Blue Fox, yes great breakfast but a litttle too busy for me, don't like lining up.
        And the "Whale watching" is all year. Done it a couple of times myself. Very cool! Really feel fortunate to live here. But we pay for it.
        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          Gave my 750 a bath tonight and decided to be a tourist in my own city...
          You should have come by and collected me! I could have added some sexy Kat to your photos.
          2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
          2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Snuck out for a short ride this morning while the baby napped and Mommy showered...

... pretty sure I spotted Trevor's GS750 parked at Tia's Heritage Cafe as I zipped by.
            2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Why yes, yes I did!

Land Between the Lakes National Recreation area. Had the road to myself other than a couple of deer and a wild turkey.
              sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
              2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Houston we have a problem! The stop sign was where I was trying to get to. Took a 10 mike detour to get there. Still fun though!

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
                  Snuck out for a short ride this morning while the baby napped and Mommy showered...

... pretty sure I spotted Trevor's GS750 parked at Tia's Heritage Cafe as I zipped by.
                  Lol...you sure did. Went out for breakfast with my son. My wife was at her first day at a motorcycle course. You Kat looks awesome!!
                  No signature

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                    Why yes, yes I did!
                    And you had a camera in one of those big bags.

Good that are not any storys of any road encounters with any of the deer or turkeys.

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    ...... My wife was at her first day at a motorcycle course. ...........!!
                    ... and did you go observe some?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                      And you had a camera in one of those big bags.

Good that are not any storys of any road encounters with any of the deer or turkeys.

... and did you go observe some?

The first deer I encountered was standing right in the center of the road and stayed put until I stopped and tried to ease my camera out of the tank bag. Then he sauntered into the woods. A half mile later I saw another (or the same) deer crossing the road in the other direction. BTW, this was about 11:30 AM.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Found myself with an afternoon to myself.

Rode from Muskegon to Newaygo, like I have done before.
                        This time I did contact Greg78GS750 before hand, but he was not available.

THis ride goes along Muskegon river in places, and crosses over the river in places.
                        Have posted pics of along this route before. Tried to find new scenes for pics this time.

With a few hilly places and a few curvy places along the way.

Is just about 100 miles.

Last edited by Redman; 07-06-2013, 08:49 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Got out with the Kat boys again today, and Sarah joined us on her Triumph for the first time in a while.

Looks like I've shaken my rain curse, the weather was perfect! Aside from the daily commute, this was my first good dry ride with the Sport Demons on, and I've done over 1000km's since they went on!

Had an MV Agusta Brutale and Husqvarna Nuda 900 park beside us at the Pitstop Cafe today too:

1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                          1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Went for a ride, but didn't quite get there...

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Took the King out on a scenic tour to celebrate the first of many Fridays off.

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                                Went for a ride, but didn't quite get there...
                                Is that snow? (never seen it)

Looks like quite a drop to the right there too...
                                1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                                1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Working...
                                X